Taken by ******* ?

Should white ladies be taken by ******* when they do not want to spread their legs for BBC ?

Please give me your opinions.

My ex-wife described her loss of her anal virginity by a black man she had already taken as a lover. She had protested vocally and struggled with him when she realised he really intended to do it overriding her protests that she just did not do anal. She told me it was 'probably the nearest experience she would have to being raped.' She then confounded me by admitting that 'thinking this is what ******* must be like' had excited her and she had orgasmed before he finished with her

No treat them nice and sweet talk them they will open their cunts for you and if not then yes but be awear that they might call *******

and they might call ******* if they think their husband/parents might find out). In many African countries it still an automatic death sentence to '*******' a white woman. Many Africans are very aware of the consequences and the bedding of a white woman or girl is often deliberately witnessed so the African has evidence that she was willing, which adds its own twist to the circumstances

Listen to women, have conversations with them, respect their intelligence and sexuality, and they'll be the ones trying to forsing themselves onto you.
In role-play and controlled environments "*******" can be fun, for both men and women; lack of consensus is scary and can put people off what could otherwise be an enjoyable experience for all. This isn't sexy at all.

Listen to women, have conversations with them, respect their intelligence and sexuality, and they'll be the ones trying to forsing themselves onto you.
In role-play and controlled environments "*******" can be fun, for both men and women; lack of consensus is scary and can put people off what could otherwise be an enjoyable experience for all. This isn't sexy at all.

The inabiity of western men to understand women's sexuality is I am sure one of the reasons black men are often successfull in their seduction and bedding of women.

The inabiity of western men to understand women's sexuality is I am sure one of the reasons black men are often successfull in their seduction and bedding of women.

There's a certain element of truth to that, but many black men have become westernized, too, and have forgotten their powerful roots.
I'm an Asian guy. Yogic and Tantra practices were invented by us. It would be good for many Western men to learn such techniques, coloured or not.
I love introducing women to ethnic men, and love having them explore their sexuality on us.

There's a certain element of truth to that, but many black men have become westernized, too, and have forgotten their powerful roots.
I'm an Asian guy. Yogic and Tantra practices were invented by us. It would be good for many Western men to learn such techniques, coloured or not.
I love introducing women to ethnic men, and love having them explore their sexuality on us.

It files all ways. I got into authentic inner arts (Taoist sexual methods etc) from my time in Asia. My encounters with that were ironically through the cheapen and commercial versions of these real arts.

Just like in the west there is no shortage of using the buzz word 'Tantric sex' to sell all manners of times, in Japan there was that commercial aspect. I was into Shibari, cool in it's own way, and there some on a scene that had made up their own marketing pitch tying Shibari to Tantra. Total BS, but it took in many outsiders and was good for business.

From that run in I was clued in by a bemused older man who set me on the path of understanding the proper forms. I went on to travel the world in Euro areas and in Asia and then back in the USA learning from Western and Eastern teachers.

Funny part was that I would have never been interested in the real material if I had not been drawn into the lure of the phony ones. I knew of these practices, but had no interest in depth of learning of them before.

Who'd have guessed that there would be Westerns doing Nei Kung and Qi Gong and Russian Marital Arts breathing skills while at the same time a generation in India is becoming more gadget obsessed and in China the government had to ban excessive funeral spending never seen before, done for face, by the newly rich since that gets so out of hand it can upset whole areas. Such reversals- or fusions really- were not thought of even two decades past to some.

Black men do forget their roots. As can we all. When those roots are regained, it is done so in combination with who the person is on the modern context. That makes for a better over all fit to a modern person. He can be of the current world and live in it as his peers do, yet he has the time honored grounding that people in times past, less distracted, benefited from and drew from.

Put it this way: I love the non ejaculation orgasms and male multiple orgasms I have learned from the ancient ways. Tossing in the current toys Magic Wand and devices like a clit pump into my loving making is the best of all worlds for me and really for her.

There is of course a subtle difference when a white woman submits due to blackmail, coercion, or intimidation. In this case ******* is not used, but women couples submit out of fear of the consequences of saying 'no.'
In my experience this is very common in Africa where people there in long term contracts soon realise there is often no effectuve police ******* and few people concerned.
Despite the circumstances the Africans want the wife to enjoy the experience. They want the husband to know the 'blackmailed' wife enjoyed. It creates its own tension in their relationship.
I knew many couples who started their involvement with Africans through blackmail only to be thoroughly enjoy being drawn in.
I have had women tell me they would never have done what was asked, but since they were being blackmailed they had no choice...and belatedly realised they liked what was done.
Especially mothers who had been maried a long time and settled into a steady less than exciting relationship who suddenly found themselves sexually in demand again and were intoxicated by this revival of their sex life.

re: Taken by ******* ?

Should white ladies be taken by ******* when they do not want to spread their legs for BBC ?
Please give me your opinions.

Sometimes No means Yes, and sometimes it doesn't ... but when something goes wrong (injury, std, pregnancy, etc) its YOUR BLACK ASSES in the sling ... look at the picture, guys ... Court room with young, innocent white girl on one side with her rich daddy's lawyer, and your black asses (some of ya in dreadlocks) on the other with your court appointed attorney (fresh out of law school) ... now, WHO do you think has the best chance of winning THIS ONE????? ;) Here's a hint ......

caption_BlkMen-*******.jpg

satyr303 I agree completly with you!! As a married white woman who luvs to spread her legs for BBC - if a woman says "NO!" it means "NO!" if you ******* her it is ******* and that gives a woman no pleasure!!!
Absolutely true. There are of course role playing scenarios that can add excitement, but forsing a woman to have sex against her will is ******* and like it or not if a black man rapes a white woman and you get convicted of that you are going to go away for a very long time. Plus you have an excellent chance of finding out first hand what it is like to be a ******* victim. People in the prison system tend to put sex offenders at the bottom of prison hierarchy

For all the guys who say yes to this question, I wonder what their reaction would be if a guy was trying to take them by *******.

And the fact is, if one goes to prison for *******, its very likely that's EXACTLY what will happen to them in prison. ******* is very frowned upon, even by inmates, and when its attached to children molesters, the prisons usually separate those inmates from the other inmates for their own protection.

Back