Last edited:
You seem to be very smart. What about my second question?

Your second question isn't a reality in the sense of the whole statement you made. You stated a sexual preference.

Having a person of colour as a mistress doesn't have anything to do with racism. But everything once again to your, and her, sexual orientation within the confines of a fetish , i.e Mistress- sub relationship. There can be no racism within the relationship, as you both are consenting to that relationship. And as such, neither party conforms to the meaning or description of 'racist.

Your second question isn't a reality in the sense of the whole statement you made. You stated a sexual preference.

Having a person of colour as a mistress doesn't have anything to do with racism. But everything once again to your, and her, sexual orientation within the confines of a fetish , i.e Mistress- sub relationship. There can be no racism within the relationship, as you both are consenting to that relationship. And as such, neither party conforms to the meaning or description of 'racist.

So the black Mistress is not committing any racism. I'm happy to hear that you find that.

Your answer makes no sense. You expressed a 'sexual preference, and that in its self isn't racist. It sexual preference, The example used was a generic situation someone of colour could, or might find themselves in. That examples give rise to the possibility of a racist situation. In that context your answer is confusing and makes no sense in the given context.
The question was not about the factors that are influencing on my decision. You do not know me and how I would act. If we talk about those factors, I would not give a f*ck x3 times. Like in the example given... if the employer is giving more ******* (because of his own complexes) about who I am datin with more than about my professional qualities.... then it's a big question about his competence.

The question was not about the factors that are influencing on my decision. You do not know me and how I would act. If we talk about those factors, I would not give a f*ck x3 times. Like in the example given... if the employer is giving more ******* (because of his own complexes) about who I am datin with more than about my professional qualities.... then it's a big question about his competence.

Well said.

Yes it was. You used one of your sexual preferences as an example.
. Is my black Mistress a racist for wanting me?
and now say its not a factor. If it isn't any kind of factor then why mention it? Why use it as an example?

You also posted a question using YOUR situation... If you don't want people to make an assumption then don't post them. Its really that simple.

The employment example used gave a good example of an employee using racist and biased means to deny some-one employment within their company. You missed the point completely from what was being said. From a business point of view he is committing an act of racism first and foremost, then he is using sexual orientation as another reason to deny that employment.

Lastly. Competence has nothing to do with racism. and everything to do with ability. Completely different.

So the black Mistress is not committing any racism. I'm happy to hear that you find that.

Why would any person of colour be a racist in any relationship between two consenting adults? Its nothing to do with what I find and everything to do with it being a smple fact.

Yes it was. You used one of your sexual preferences as an example.
NO IT WAS NOT. Read the fucking topic starter question, shortly: ''Is it sexual preference or racism?''. You can repeat YES or NO bullshit without arguments all the time to your husband.

PS
I have read your posts about ''Russian propaganda'' and other BS. I am Russian and I want to say keep away from me for your own mental safety. Even with my bad English.

Last edited:
I am Russian and I want to say keep away from me for your own mental safety. Even with my bad English.

wow....and here I thought you was submissive...….mental safety......what do you glare daggers or something?....you know that is hard to do here don't you?

and I'm guessing you didn't read todays headlines......yes Russia pumped this country full of propaganda during the election

wow....and here I thought you was submissive...….mental safety......what do you glare daggers or something?....you know that is hard to do here don't you?

and I'm guessing you didn't read todays headlines......yes Russia pumped this country full of propaganda during the election
Russians can forgive almost everything. But not an arrogance.

Wait, you really want to discuss about it? We can start a topic 1 vs 1. And it's not about the win. It's about the objective information. I won't even try to start it here now. Because there is no easy answer on hard questions. Everything is much more harder. But if you want, lets do it. Or do not mention ''headlines'' here, because I care about the essense itself. And thats what all of you should care about.

Last edited:
Russians can forgive almost everything. But not an arrogance.

Wait, you really want to discuss about it? We can start a topic 1 vs 1. And it's not about the win. It's about the objective information. I won't even try to start it here now. Because there is no easy answer on hard questions. Everything is much more harder. But if you want, lets do it. Or do not mention ''headlines'' here, because I care about the essense itself. And thats what all of you should care about.

Russian propaganda? And no propaganda from the USA? Or any other country? Look. All politicians cheat and want to steal from the people. And now you want to talk about propaganda?

Its based upon the intent ... those would be "preferences" ... not racist. This is a great question for an HR person.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/difference-between-discrimination-preference-10338.html

How would one prove intent?. The issue of beliefs could be made as an excuse or reason as to why a person is refused a position. I.e. same sex marriage or relationship being against a faith. Ones personal belief. But without a open display of racism. How do you prove that intent.

If a white person goes to an interview ( in a interracial relationship, FF MM ) or the other way around. How would an interviewer know someones sexual preferences without being told. Is that information necessary to the job? Because 99.5% of job applications have no questionnaire containing sexual preferences on them. It against the law to have such a question on there. So how do you prove that intent.

I found one such SC ruling on the matter, https://scholarship.law.berkeley.ed...ir=1&article=2177&context=californialawreview. Where the SC ruled. You might note that the plaintiff is a person of colour denied promotions due to a percieved discrimination based on his qualifications. But had the additional accusation of racial discrimination based on his lack of promotions when seen against his white colleagues of a similar qualification.

How would one prove intent?. The issue of beliefs could be made as an excuse or reason as to why a person is refused a position ....
..... Explaining how "intent" is proven really depends of certain things ... (1) what we did or said (2) that we knew what we did or said was wrong (3) and, if we acted to bring forth a certain results by doing or saying what we did or said.
....intent is a purposeful action someone does to someone else to harm or deprive in an illegal or immoral way desire to take pleasure in another's situation or misfortunes. There's "direct" intent, "specific" intent, "general" intent ... and often the direction the legal system takes will depend on the individual's "priors", or if there were "witnesses", or if there was "malice", or if what was done/said was simply "wrecklessness" with no intent desired, etc.
.......I'm sure someone in the legal profession could explain a lot better than I just did. I only took law courses in college as electives because I enjoyed solving riddles, quizzes and issues. I think trial law is intriguing, but, I wouldn't want the amount of work they do. My favorite movie of this type is "A Few Good Men" with Tom Crews.
gif_Yellowball-IntentWithMalice.gif................. gif_Yellowball-Judge2.gif "Guilty of intent with malice OR for imitating Donald Trump ... hummmm?!?!?!"

Last edited:
Back