Last night I was exhausted. Went to a place to repair my smartphone screen. They could not do it because it will take at least 3 hours. And they would be closed for the night in 2 hours. So tonight I will post more and get my phone repaired tommorow

It was said on another thread but recently Tanesha Bannister thanked POTUS Donald Trump ?? for his passing of the First Step Act for criminal justice reform which released her from prison 5 years earlier than expected. Way to go POTUS Donald Trump ??! I guess she is yet another "whacko" for favoring Trump? Problem is when November 2020 comes around many of these "whackos" will come out of the woodwork and re-elect Trump? And I neither think she is Russian, nor did she speak with a heavy Russian accent? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

1572214924622.png

from

And by the way at that event POTUS Trump was also given this award too from the bipartisan Black Community consisting of 20 Black Republicans and 20 Black Democrats. I guess Elijah Cummings got wind who would win that award this year in 2019 and it was too much for him?

“The Bipartisan Justice Award is the highest honor given annually to a public servant who has demonstrated the ability to work across the aisle to achieve meaningful progress in reforming our criminal justice system. The 2019 Bipartisan Justice award winner is President Donald J. Trump for his Bipartisan leadership in the passage of the historic First Step Act. The award is being given by the 20/20 Bipartisan Justice Center, a non-profit organization founded by 20 Black Republicans and 20 Black Democrats in 2015, to elevate the issue of criminal justice reform above partisan politics.”

I guess that shows how much of a "racist" POTUS Donald Trump is? I guess a racist is someone who helps those he/she hates???? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
MAGA country in Chicago? Don't know who are bigger morons, actors or
Politicians. Pretty soon parents will be telling their ******* to go to bed or the evil white men in red baseball hats will get them. Since the zombie craze seems to have died down maybe the new " villain " in Hollywood will be white men wearing red baseball hats. Come see Alyssa Milano and her "armed" bodyguards wipe out legions of white men who dare to think differently then her.
Four more years.... president trump. Fucking awesome

Hy to everyone.
There are people who have the opinion it's racism to have a obsession for black guys and their cocks. A sexual racism.
I think we all know better...
I asked these people how it can be, that i love black men, and at the same time beeing a racist. But i did not get any clear answer from them.

Are we racist? What do you think about this, or about these people?
I have a simple answer. To many who consider themselves to be liberals but who are in actuality smug little people who wish to impress everyone with their supposed open mindedness, almost everyone is racist accept of course for them. To like any race more than another is racist according to these fools. I have said this before. If I like red wine more than white wine does that make me a wine racist? Preferences do not make someone a racist. Hating a race is what makes someone a racist. Thus, love for black men is most certainly not racist regardless of what smug fools contend.

Hy to everyone.
There are people who have the opinion it's racism to have a obsession for black guys and their cocks. A sexual racism.
I asked these people how it can be, that i love black men, and at the same time beeing a racist. But i did not get any clear answer from them.

just remember ladies Racism is a two way thing the guy f**king you might be
just as racist

Hy to everyone.

This is not racism but a preference. The idea it is “racism” is promoted by folks who are actually racist themselves and feel a deep deep deep sense of insecurity and jealously that a white woman would choose a black man over them. These folks generally look at white women as their property and as such should HAVE to give them a chance even if they feel no attraction toward them. It’s absurd and actually racist on its face to accuse one of racism because of this. By the way, this is another method of trying to control women. This insecurity is rampant and is actually a source and contributing factor to racism overall. #smalldickenergy

A simple fact, NO ONE IS BORN A RACIEST, it is taught. The only way to eliminate it is to stop teaching it. It's not a class, there are no instruction texts. Often it's only the things children hear, and see. Like little sponges they absorb everything.

Back