Wave of Migration to Europe

That's exactly what their government wants, no matter how much they keep screaming for the opposite lol. Western European states in particular are making extra efforts to accept and integrate African refugees
To beat addiction, one has to want to beat it.

What I don't understand are the white men and women who literally dedicate themselves (almost as a religion) to fucking Black men and importing immigrants to do all their work, while claiming that their civilization is being attacked and the far-right will save them. Delusion and dissonance at its finest.
The population has no say in it. Brussels and their traitorous governments are forsing it on them. Poland, Slovakia and Hungary are the only sane countries in Europe

In one post you say you want to sit in the front seat watching immigrants fuck your women....in another you blame the govts for doing this. LOL make up your mind
I'm in the U.S. and will watch anyone fuck. We're a collective, whereas these are European fatherlands and they shouldn't be ruled and ruined by a dictatorship in Brussels. London isn't even English, anymore.

You white people are so confusing, you don't want Black immigrants but you want Black dick??? Wtfff
Well, some of you black men are so confusing, too. It is obvious just how much they (whites) desp.ise and h ate you, yet here you allowing them to use you as strong "aggressive" well-endowed pla.ntat_ion bucks to fuck their wives and girlfriends! What gives?

Oh really, you idiot? What are you looking for on this site? I can tell you're definitely an ignorant incel because it's obvious that white European women don't think the same way you do when it comes to immigrants lol
My wife and I come from Europe. From Switzerland, to be precise. She is Asian and I am white. I don't think the forum reflects reality. It comes across as if every white woman here wants an immigrant. But that's the minority here. For most women, origin doesn't matter at all. Either you're an attractive man or you're not. No matter what skin colour. You can have a huge penis and still not get a woman.

My best mate is black. I was in Thailand with him last year. There it was quite explicit that women preferred white men. I experienced the same thing in South America. In Europe, on the other hand, black men are of course also very popular. I see absolutely no problem there! I'm a white man and can't do anything with white women. I like black women, Asians or Latinas.

You white people are so confusing, you don't want Black immigrants but you want Black dick??? Wtfff
Didn't say whites don't want black immigrants, just not en masse.
Stay home and fight for your country instead of running away like a little girl. If Nigeria has the 2nd strongest economy on the African continent, why are it's citizens leaving in droves

My wife and I come from Europe. From Switzerland, to be precise. She is Asian and I am white. I don't think the forum reflects reality. It comes across as if every white woman here wants an immigrant. But that's the minority here. For most women, origin doesn't matter at all. Either you're an attractive man or you're not. No matter what skin colour. You can have a huge penis and still not get a woman.

My best mate is black. I was in Thailand with him last year. There it was quite explicit that women preferred white men. I experienced the same thing in South America. In Europe, on the other hand, black men are of course also very popular. I see absolutely no problem there! I'm a white man and can't do anything with white women. I like black women, Asians or Latinas.
@Shawnweav ...am I blocked from viewing your blog?

Didn't say whites don't want black immigrants, just not en masse.
Stay home and fight for your country instead of running away like a little girl. If Nigeria has the 2nd strongest economy on the African continent, why are it's citizens leaving in droves
You are right. I myself am German and live in Switzerland. So I know both countries very well. I have to say that the minority of immigrants here come from Africa. Most of them come from the Middle East (Iraq, Syria, Lebanon) and Afghanistan. Moreover, I have never had any problems with black people. On the contrary, we have a disco here that is predominantly black. There's nowhere better to party! The best music and I've never had a problem as a white minority in this club. All are mostly friendly and Never aggressiv.

You are right. I myself am German and live in Switzerland. So I know both countries very well. I have to say that the minority of immigrants here come from Africa. Most of them come from the Middle East (Iraq, Syria, Lebanon) and Afghanistan. Moreover, I have never had any problems with black people. On the contrary, we have a disco here that is predominantly black. There's nowhere better to party! The best music and I've never had a problem as a white minority in this club. All are mostly friendly and Never aggressiv.
Why would they be aggressive???

Back