addicted to black pregnancy

cbc

Male
Story:
I am 22 years old, I am a white blonde, I am 150 cm tall and weigh only 40 kg, with size 3 breasts.
I have a husband with whom we have been living together for 4 years, there are no children, as we decided to live for myself for the time being and I constantly take birth control pills.
I've long been excited by the topic of pregnancy, when another life is growing inside of me, but the constant worry about how to raise a baby stops me from doing so.
I have always been especially excited by the possibility of an accidental pregnancy from an unknown partner, when you don't even know who it was and when it happened, it blows your mind off and you want to be fucked by many different partners, flooding my entire uterus with their various fertile seeds, blows the roof off when I imagine that my egg is swimming in a sea of sperm of different men and there is a battle for whose sperm turns out to be stronger, and even more arousing if I imagine that it's the sperm of black men, precisely because it shocks people when a white woman gives birth to a black man, especially if she has a white husband. I didn't tell my husband about it because I'm afraid of losing him.

Once my husband and I went to the United States for tourist purposes - to drive around America and visit our friends in the suburbs of New York, where they moved 3 years ago and regularly invited us to visit them, they had a two-story house with a small pool. For 3 years, they have already acquired neighbors, acquaintances, with whom they regularly organized parties by the pool and they invited us to a big party with neighbors. And we decided to combine, as they say, business with pleasure.

We came to them at the very beginning of the party, when all the neighbors were already assembled, and I was shocked that almost all of them were couples, but most of the invited men were black and they were huge compared to me, and their companions were white.

And then my imagination ran wild, I just ******* instantly became wet at the bottom, but I tried not to show it, although my face was burning and it was probably clear that the color had turned pink, and the pupils had dilated.

It was summer and everyone was wearing light clothes, the men were mostly in T-shirts and shorts and some of them could see that their cocks were just huge even in a relaxed state, which turned them on even more. The party was in full swing, everyone was drinking, but in moderation, someone was swimming in the pool, someone was grilling a barbecue in the meadow, some were sitting in the house in the hall, and someone was sitting on sun loungers on the grass and chatting - there were about 20 couples, the territory of the house and the meadow easily accommodated such a crowd, and everyone was divided into mini-groups of interests.

My husband and I and friends sat by the pool in our swimsuits, occasionally diving in and handing cocktails through a straw. I looked at the black and white couples who were very close to each other and were constantly stroking each other, paying constant attention to their partners.

At some point, I had the urge to powder my nose and went into the house in search of a toilet and at the same time to inspect the house, because I liked it very much.

Entering the house, I walked down the corridor looking into the rooms and in the first room I came across a black and white couple: she was lying on the bed with her legs spread, and he was on his knees and disappeared with his plump lips to her crotch, I could see almost nothing except her spread legs, the back of his head, back and buttocks, and only then did I notice a huge aroused, Suissbetween his legs, I couldn't even imagine that such a size could fit in me, but it made me flow even more.

One of the black guys, and he was almost 2 meters tall, came silently by, and seeing that I was watching this picture and did not try to close the door and left, he decided to hug my ass with his right hand, grabbing my left buttocks, while due to the fact that I was all flowing, the swim trunks became very wet and slippery, his fingers slipped under them and slightly plunged into me, I shuddered from the surprise and goosebumps slipped through my whole body and as if it was an electric discharge and in my head, in addition to alcohol, I became cloudy from a sharp over-the-top excitement, my legs gave way and I lost consciousness.

I woke up in the same room next to the first couple, and the guy who caught me sucked on my lips between my legs and violently massaged my entire with his tongue and lips, it was as if I was electrocuted and arched and I for the first time, I was shaking all over with orgasm, and he didn't even think to stop, But at some point, the bladder reminded me of itself and I begged him to let me go, because I wanted a pee-wee, to which he briefly pulled away and told me to slowly pee in his mouth when he sucked and that not a single drop would spill.
I decided to try as he said and began to slowly relax, and when the urine began to flow out of me, I felt him suck even harder, and everything that flowed out of me was instantly swallowed.
With our difference in size, it was not difficult for him and I was shaking again from another orgasm from the realization of what had just happened, and at that moment he was inserting his huge tongue into my vagina and spinning it inside, which made the orgasm continue uninterruptedly.
The couple next door had already started to go from to him attaching his to the white girl's and apparently it was something normal for her, because his was slowly but still slipping into her, but the most surprising thing was that after plunging into it a little more than halfway, a protruding was clearly visible on her stomach. Which indicated that he had reached the bottom of her vagina and rested on her cervix and stretched her vagina, which made the girl's back arch, she rolled her eyes and moaned long, and her partner very slowly pressed his into her, allowing her to get used to it and allowing the walls of her vagina to stretch.
But at some point, I felt that I also wanted to feel full inside and pulled my partner up, letting him know that I wanted to continue just like the couple next to me.

I didn't have to persuade him much and he quickly began to attach his to my, but when I saw how he looked compared to me, I began to panic - his was thicker than my hand and I had no idea that it could fit into me. He put the head of his on me, but because of the fear, everything tightened and he had no chance to enter me.

Then he inserted his index finger into me and began to move it inside in a circle, expanding the vagina, then he added another finger to it and continued to move and when he added a third finger I had another orgasm and the vagina began to pulsate and release an insane amount of lubrication, and the muscles of the vagina relaxed at some point and it was at this moment that he applied gtin his hard, huge to my and pressing fell inside, which took my breath away and became very painful from such a strong stretch, I tried to push him away, but my strength was not enough for it, he froze in place, waiting for my vagina to get used to his size, I felt how the stretched to the limit pulsed on his hard and also throbbing, At one point, I could feel both my heart and his, and the arousal from it began to increase, and the sensation of pain from the stretch began to go away and I slowly began to impale myself on his piston.

I was on pills, so I wasn't worried about getting pregnant, especially since the worst had already happened - I cheated on my husband.

When his rested on the cervix, I looked at his, it turned out that there was only a third of his huge piston inside me, and he continued to press slowly and in the abdomen in the area of the navel his penis was clearly visible protruding outward, I put my hand on this bulging mound and began to massage it, feeling my cervix with a penis resting on it under my fingers, And my partner was slowly and not very hard constantly pressing his penis into my uterus and I felt a constant stretching inside me.

The couple next to each other was already fucking sweeping, trying to impale themselves as deeply as possible, but they did not succeed, but touched her belly with a protruding cock and began to massage her cervix felt under the skin and felt how she was getting softer and softer, how the cock massaged her on one side, and I with my fingers through the thin skin of the abdomen on the other side, And at some point it seemed to me that her cervix began to diverge around the head of the penis and with each thrust it penetrated deeper and deeper, the girl was already just mooing, arching, grabbing the buttocks of her black partner with her hands and as hard as she could.

And suddenly, at one point, I felt as if something had broken through in her, plunging to the full depth and at that moment she screamed out loud, arched even more and apparently began to cum, and her black boyfriend continued to fuck her hard and wide, but judging by what I felt with my hand on her stomach, the cervix was tight around his cock so, that he did not slide in her, but moved with her inside the vagina, that it hurt her and she wrapped her legs around his waist, pressed against him and she began to pound with orgasm, and her boyfriend began to and at the same time growled loudly and drove his into her as deep as possible.

While I was "helping" the second couple, my black boyfriend began to fuck me slowly and widely, forsing my pussy to get used to his size.

What was happening to this couple turned me on so much that I decided to repeat what had happened to them and began to intensely impale myself on a huge black and massage the cervix through the front wall of the abdomen, while experiencing at the same time the wild pain from the stretching of the vagina and the euphoria from the same stretch.
I impaled myself more and more on the and with all my strength I pressed my cervix into his black with my hands, imagining how he expanded it and penetrated me, flooding my egg with his black sperm, which blew the roof off even more and the pain went away and I began to impale myself more and press my cervix against his, feeling her begin to stretch It hurt unbearably and I began to push with all my strength to push him out of me with the muscles of my vagina, but in the end the cervix began to separate even more and it became even more painful, I tried to push him out even more and it snowballed and the black began to penetrate deeper and deeper until his pubis pressed against mine and his huge balls pressed against my anus and at this point the arousal reached its peak and I had a wild orgasm and was cumming, feeling my cervix clenching wildly around my and my stretched squeezing the base of his black.

He tried to continue fucking me, but the cervix was so tight around his cock that he pulled it out of me along with the uterus, which turned out to be too painful and I wrapped my legs around his lower back and began to drive him into me as deep as possible so that it did not hurt, from this he stopped holding back and began to cum in me, I felt the throbbing of his cock along the entire length of the vagina especially strongly in the cervix, Because there was a wild tension, I could feel the hot starting to fill my uterus and the realization of that blew my mind off again and I started to wildly, arching up. I was having orgasmic spasms and he kept cumming, flooding my womb with his black seed and at some point I just *******. I woke up from the fact that my partner tried to pull his penis out of me and it hurt me, because his arousal was not completely gone and the penis was semi-hard and the cervix did not want to let go of it and pulsed around it.

There was nothing left to do but to let him inside me once more so that the arousal would go away and we could be free.

The second couple, while I was *******, had already managed to unhook, get dressed and leave, so it was just the two of us in the room.

The sight of a black in my milky white, and even more the sight of my protruding from my stomach, instantly aroused me again and I began to massage his through my belly, which instantly made him stone, stretched me so hard that the orgasm covered me again, the whole uterus pulsed and vibrated, I was shaking, arching and I began to move my pelvis on his black, from which he began to very quickly.

It seemed to me that his sperm had already begun to stretch my uterus and this intensified the orgasmic sensations even more, the fantasy of pregnancy covered me with my head and we were cumming together.

This time he managed to pull his penis out of me at the moment when it became soft, and the cervix had not yet had time to contract, and at the same time the vagina became just huge and it seemed to me that cool air entered my uterus and a stream of sperm poured out of me, there was a lot of it, but I had already blown the roof off thoroughly and I wanted more and more.

I pulled my new black acquaintance to me, but he said that I had to go back, otherwise they would start looking for them, to which I nodded in agreement, but said that the vagina was stretched too much, a sea of sperm was flowing from it and I could not go back like that, to which he opened the drawer of the closet and took out a huge from there, one and a half times larger than his penis at the widest point, but tapering to 3 cm in diameter at the base. Seeing the horror in my eyes, he simply dipped the cork in the juices flowing out of me, applied and pressed, driving it into me. My eyes blurred and I some more but the cork remained in me and stopped flowing out of me. I put my swimsuit back on so that I couldn't see the cork, tied a pore, and went out into the hallway, after looking in the mirror and fixing my hair and makeup.

My recent partner caught up with me in the hallway, gave me a note, which I immediately hid in my swimsuit, winked, touched the cork through my clothes and moved it slightly from side to side, which made my legs buckle and walked on, leaving me alone in the hallway.

When I returned to the pool, I found the same company, they were hotly discussing something, but I was not up to it.
After about 5 minutes, I told my husband that I was not feeling well, and asked him to take me to the hotel, to which they began to persuade me to stay because it was still early, and the party was planned until lunch the next day and that there were enough rooms for everyone.

I said I wanted to be quiet and it was too noisy.

My husband was getting ready to go to the hotel, but I said that he could stay here, because he hadn't talked to his friend for a long time, and I would sleep in the hotel alone and that it was okay. To which my husband was very happy and said that he loved me.

I got dressed, hailed a taxi, gave the address, and only now did I remember the note. It had a phone number and "call me" written on it.

Without hesitation, I immediately called this number and when he realized that it was me, he said: if you want to continue, come now, and gave me the address. Even though everything downstairs hurt, the thought of continuing made me shiver again and I told the taxi driver the new address.

Hearing the address, the driver smiled, winked at me and drove me there, wishing me a hot night.

When I got out of the taxi near some bar, an old acquaintance of mine immediately came up to me, hugged my ass, touched the cork, which made me feel weak in my legs again and led me inside.

There were only black guys around the bar, and when we walked in, I froze in shock.

Devices were installed in the bar, in which the girl was fixed and it was possible to rotate her 360 degrees in any direction, and all the holes were freely available.

My acquaintance gestured to one of the devices, and I, looking at it like a hare at a boa constrictor on weakening legs, went to it, not believing that this was really happening to me.

Before the device, they helped me get rid of my clothes, helped me climb on it and snapped metal clips covered with soft leather on my arms, waist, chest, shins and knees.

I was lying on my back with my knees bent and my legs spread in different directions.

And then my black boyfriend came over and with a loud smack pulled the out of my vagina, sparks sprayed from my eyes from the pain and I felt the cool air get into my stomach again and flowed out of me like a river. I felt a

void I felt an emptiness inside that I wanted to fill immediately and in this I was very lucky here, my black friend was already ready and slightly tilted me so that the did not leak out instantly entered me.

After I had an anal plug in me, his entered me quite easily and I felt a pleasant fullness, but the cervix was tooE shrank again and again he rested on her and she did not let him, but this time he pressed on her with all his strength and the cervix, which did not have time to gain tone, immediately gave up and he fell into me completely so that I was overtaken by an orgasm again and began to convulse, this time he did not stop, And he began to fuck me with a small amplitude and gradually his cock began to slide inside the cervix, penetrating all the depth into my uterus, pounding his huge balls on my sphincter, from which orgasms poured one after another.
The orgasm hit me especially hard when he began to deep in me and I even ******* for a moment, then the next black guy joined me, his was much thinner, but at the same time longer and he easily penetrated my uterus and at the same time stretched it so that the bulge of his was on the abdomen of almost the solar plexus and his black was felt in the stomach area. He began to stretch me like the previous black one, slowly, watching my reaction and gradually speeding up, and the moment he got into a rhythm, I began to again. When I started screaming, cumming out loud, he couldn't hold back and started to too, driving his deep into my womb. The penis shot sperm in very powerful points and from this the orgasm rolled in waves one after another.

Then there were a few more, which I don't really remember because of the orgasms that rolled in, but each next one added heaviness to my stomach, because they put me on top of my vagina so that the sperm did not leak out and each next one whipped it into foam and pumped more and more new portions.

And then a black one came along with a so thick that I was scared, but by that time the vaginal opening was already so developed that the muscles surprisingly missed it easily.

Despite the fact that the penis was very thick, it was not very long and it just stretched the vagina all the way up, resting on the cervix.

Judging by the fact that he began to almost immediately and the fact that the stream of sperm splashed out in hot streams for a very long time and abundantly, he did not often manage to find a partner for sex and he collected sperm for me for a very long time.

At some point, the pressure of sperm in my uterus pressed again and I was again covered with a powerful orgasm.

At some point, they began to come up to me and from the front poking black cocks in my face and my arousal was so strong that I sucked the cocks with such a wild desire and tried to impale my throat on them, some managed to take all the way to the base and the balls fell right on my eyes, and some were so big that their balls hit my forehead and they right in my stomach, And some, thicker, had to be swallowed when they.

Then they took me off the device and carried me to a room, where I was laid on a soft, leather-covered table, belly down, my hands chained to the table, and my legs chained to my legs, so that my back was accessible and my legs were spread apart. Then, as it turned out, it was a room with a hole in the wall for this table, located so that my holes could be accessed from the street and anyone could use me.

They left me like that and for a while I fell asleep, I woke up to the fact that someone was touching my already huge, first with one finger, and then with all five, slowly jerking with his hand He inserted his whole hand into me and the moment the whole fist slipped into me I cummed and he kept moving his arm back and forth and I on his hand.

Then he pulled out his hand and shoved his seemingly small into me and came very quickly, adding more to me.

Then I lost count of the cocks that slid inside me and in an endless stream.

In the morning, my first black boyfriend came again, unfastened me, dressed me, ordered a taxi and took me to the hotel and put me in bed.

At parting, he said that it was amazing and that if he wanted more, he would call me at any time. I told him that we were going on a tour of the states, to which he said that almost every city has such bars and gave me the phone number of the bar chain and wished me a good night's sleep.

After that, I ******* and slept all day, my husband came back ******* only in the evening and immediately fell asleep.

In the morning he started pestering me with the desire for sex, but I said that I was not able to do it now and that I was sick and so I sewed him under various excuses for a couple of weeks because the vagina was still huge and he would notice, I still continued to take birth control.

We traveled to different cities, stopping for a day or two and at some point I had strange symptoms, in the morning I began to ******* and once I vomited right in front of my husband, to which he happily stated that I was probably pregnant, I said that it was impossible because I take birth control pills, to which my husband said that a month ago he replaced my contraceptives with pacifiers, because he wanted a baby. And then it was as if the ground went out from under my feet, because I understood that I had become pregnant at that time and the color of my *******'s skin was definitely black.

I was worried for a few days and didn't know what to do, but in the end I decided to tell my husband that I had cheated on him with a black guy and was most likely pregnant with a black baby.

When I told him about it, he behaved strangely, as if his eyes began to glow with excitement, he hugged me and said that he loved me, and I felt his standing on a stake.

That night we had sex like never before, and then in the morning I told him about that club, which made him even more and said that I need to find such a club in the city where we are now and go there.

I was so wildly excited about it that the moisture ran down my legs, my husband remained with his lips and kissed and licked me like never before.

That evening I found a club in town, called and arranged for tonight.

I went to the shower and decided that today because of pregnancy I would not let in the cervix to compensate for the deep penetration of the anal by black guys, I flushed the intestines abundantly, and kneaded the sphincter with a dildo, the maximum size I had, and inserted an anal plug there so that it stretched a little.

My husband and I went to the club, but they didn't let him in, saying that he could wait at the back entrance when I was put out with holes in the street, and then, when there were no people who wanted to use them, he would take me home.

Inside, everything was very similar and even the device was the same.

They undressed me, secured me and began to pump me with, seeing the, one black guy took it out and abruptly inserted his black penis, from which sparks flew from my eyes, and he slowly and pushed harder and at some point reached the second sphincter, under pressure on which it was painful, but the excitement was off the scale and I screamed out loud asking to go deeper and stronger, And he pressed with all his strength so that his went completely and I felt how his piston rested on my spine and went further, straightening my intestine and from the realization of this came my first orgasm, I screamed and squirmed and after me in my intestines began to with his black.

I was cumming in all the holes, orgasms were followed by orgasms and at some point I was untied from one device and tied to another - to a table, this time they put me on my back and fixed my legs with bent knees spread and put in a hole in the wall so that only the lower part of my body was outside.

Almost immediately, someone touched me and pressed his lips to my swollen, from which a stream of black flowed, he licked and sucked the out of my holes, and I cummed, one orgasm after another, my body arched and convulsed.

Then there were a lot of guys who were cumming inside me, and then they pulled me out of the wall, untied me, inserted into my-flowing holes, saying it was home for my husband, dressed me and took me outside where my husband was waiting for me, we got into a taxi and drove to the hotel, where I lay in bed on my back, and my husband pulled the plugs out of my hole, started drinking and licking all the black, that in me overnight.

We continued to travel around the states, going to all the similar bars in the cities where we stayed, and after a while it became noticeable that there was a black baby from an unknown black guy.

Our tour is dragging on and we were already thinking about settling somewhere in the states. And the belly continued to enlarge and it became difficult to fuck like the first time.

But in these clubs there were also rooms for pregnant women - an upholstered chair covered with leather with spread legs, like a gynecological chair, I was seated in it, tied with soft cuffs and rolled out into the hall for general use.

This time the main load fell on my anal and by the end of the evening my intestines were filled and sperm was flowing out of it like a river, and I could not close the sphincter, it seemed that it was completely torn, but it was even more exciting.

At some point, I was asked what color the baby in my belly was, to which I replied that of course it was black and then they asked if I wanted to get a tattoo on my stomach "Black baby inside", which turned me on very much and I agreed, they brought a tattoo machine, attached and transferred the inscription template across the entire abdomen, which made me very excited and I agreed, After that, the master began to work, it was painful, but at that moment another black was brought to my mouth and I began to suck it, trying to swallow it whole, and at this time the master was tattooing on my round belly, from which I again.
Then I was offered to get a spade lady tattoo on my ankleI said yes because I was already so turned on by everything that I would have agreed to anything right now.

Great story, I have the same desires about pregnancu and have also experienced a Lover so long we were actually able to get the head of his cock inside my cervix!! We would then sit and make out and talk for HOURS with his cock impaled in to my cervix, my diaphragm on the floor beside us (all the birth control I use) and his pre-cum FLOODING out of me and down his thighs and eventually he would CUM deep inside of me like this!! And I would put my diaphragm in afterwards to hold his sperm inside of me until I got home to show hubby. Miss him. J (the wife)

Great story, I have the same desires about pregnancu and have also experienced a Lover so long we were actually able to get the head of his cock inside my cervix!! We would then sit and make out and talk for HOURS with his cock impaled in to my cervix, my diaphragm on the floor beside us (all the birth control I use) and his pre-cum FLOODING out of me and down his thighs and eventually he would CUM deep inside of me like this!! And I would put my diaphragm in afterwards to hold his sperm inside of me until I got home to show hubby. Miss him. J (the wife)
Hot story

Story:
I am 22 years old, I am a white blonde, I am 150 cm tall and weigh only 40 kg, with size 3 breasts.
I have a husband with whom we have been living together for 4 years, there are no children, as we decided to live for myself for the time being and I constantly take birth control pills.
I've long been excited by the topic of pregnancy, when another life is growing inside of me, but the constant worry about how to raise a baby stops me from doing so.
I have always been especially excited by the possibility of an accidental pregnancy from an unknown partner, when you don't even know who it was and when it happened, it blows your mind off and you want to be fucked by many different partners, flooding my entire uterus with their various fertile seeds, blows the roof off when I imagine that my egg is swimming in a sea of sperm of different men and there is a battle for whose sperm turns out to be stronger, and even more arousing if I imagine that it's the sperm of black men, precisely because it shocks people when a white woman gives birth to a black man, especially if she has a white husband. I didn't tell my husband about it because I'm afraid of losing him.

Once my husband and I went to the United States for tourist purposes - to drive around America and visit our friends in the suburbs of New York, where they moved 3 years ago and regularly invited us to visit them, they had a two-story house with a small pool. For 3 years, they have already acquired neighbors, acquaintances, with whom they regularly organized parties by the pool and they invited us to a big party with neighbors. And we decided to combine, as they say, business with pleasure.

We came to them at the very beginning of the party, when all the neighbors were already assembled, and I was shocked that almost all of them were couples, but most of the invited men were black and they were huge compared to me, and their companions were white.

And then my imagination ran wild, I just ******* instantly became wet at the bottom, but I tried not to show it, although my face was burning and it was probably clear that the color had turned pink, and the pupils had dilated.

It was summer and everyone was wearing light clothes, the men were mostly in T-shirts and shorts and some of them could see that their cocks were just huge even in a relaxed state, which turned them on even more. The party was in full swing, everyone was drinking, but in moderation, someone was swimming in the pool, someone was grilling a barbecue in the meadow, some were sitting in the house in the hall, and someone was sitting on sun loungers on the grass and chatting - there were about 20 couples, the territory of the house and the meadow easily accommodated such a crowd, and everyone was divided into mini-groups of interests.

My husband and I and friends sat by the pool in our swimsuits, occasionally diving in and handing cocktails through a straw. I looked at the black and white couples who were very close to each other and were constantly stroking each other, paying constant attention to their partners.

At some point, I had the urge to powder my nose and went into the house in search of a toilet and at the same time to inspect the house, because I liked it very much.

Entering the house, I walked down the corridor looking into the rooms and in the first room I came across a black and white couple: she was lying on the bed with her legs spread, and he was on his knees and disappeared with his plump lips to her crotch, I could see almost nothing except her spread legs, the back of his head, back and buttocks, and only then did I notice a huge aroused, Suissbetween his legs, I couldn't even imagine that such a size could fit in me, but it made me flow even more.

One of the black guys, and he was almost 2 meters tall, came silently by, and seeing that I was watching this picture and did not try to close the door and left, he decided to hug my ass with his right hand, grabbing my left buttocks, while due to the fact that I was all flowing, the swim trunks became very wet and slippery, his fingers slipped under them and slightly plunged into me, I shuddered from the surprise and goosebumps slipped through my whole body and as if it was an electric discharge and in my head, in addition to alcohol, I became cloudy from a sharp over-the-top excitement, my legs gave way and I lost consciousness.

I woke up in the same room next to the first couple, and the guy who caught me sucked on my lips between my legs and violently massaged my entire with his tongue and lips, it was as if I was electrocuted and arched and I for the first time, I was shaking all over with orgasm, and he didn't even think to stop, But at some point, the bladder reminded me of itself and I begged him to let me go, because I wanted a pee-wee, to which he briefly pulled away and told me to slowly pee in his mouth when he sucked and that not a single drop would spill.
I decided to try as he said and began to slowly relax, and when the urine began to flow out of me, I felt him suck even harder, and everything that flowed out of me was instantly swallowed.
With our difference in size, it was not difficult for him and I was shaking again from another orgasm from the realization of what had just happened, and at that moment he was inserting his huge tongue into my vagina and spinning it inside, which made the orgasm continue uninterruptedly.
The couple next door had already started to go from to him attaching his to the white girl's and apparently it was something normal for her, because his was slowly but still slipping into her, but the most surprising thing was that after plunging into it a little more than halfway, a protruding was clearly visible on her stomach. Which indicated that he had reached the bottom of her vagina and rested on her cervix and stretched her vagina, which made the girl's back arch, she rolled her eyes and moaned long, and her partner very slowly pressed his into her, allowing her to get used to it and allowing the walls of her vagina to stretch.
But at some point, I felt that I also wanted to feel full inside and pulled my partner up, letting him know that I wanted to continue just like the couple next to me.

I didn't have to persuade him much and he quickly began to attach his to my, but when I saw how he looked compared to me, I began to panic - his was thicker than my hand and I had no idea that it could fit into me. He put the head of his on me, but because of the fear, everything tightened and he had no chance to enter me.

Then he inserted his index finger into me and began to move it inside in a circle, expanding the vagina, then he added another finger to it and continued to move and when he added a third finger I had another orgasm and the vagina began to pulsate and release an insane amount of lubrication, and the muscles of the vagina relaxed at some point and it was at this moment that he applied gtin his hard, huge to my and pressing fell inside, which took my breath away and became very painful from such a strong stretch, I tried to push him away, but my strength was not enough for it, he froze in place, waiting for my vagina to get used to his size, I felt how the stretched to the limit pulsed on his hard and also throbbing, At one point, I could feel both my heart and his, and the arousal from it began to increase, and the sensation of pain from the stretch began to go away and I slowly began to impale myself on his piston.

I was on pills, so I wasn't worried about getting pregnant, especially since the worst had already happened - I cheated on my husband.

When his rested on the cervix, I looked at his, it turned out that there was only a third of his huge piston inside me, and he continued to press slowly and in the abdomen in the area of the navel his penis was clearly visible protruding outward, I put my hand on this bulging mound and began to massage it, feeling my cervix with a penis resting on it under my fingers, And my partner was slowly and not very hard constantly pressing his penis into my uterus and I felt a constant stretching inside me.

The couple next to each other was already fucking sweeping, trying to impale themselves as deeply as possible, but they did not succeed, but touched her belly with a protruding cock and began to massage her cervix felt under the skin and felt how she was getting softer and softer, how the cock massaged her on one side, and I with my fingers through the thin skin of the abdomen on the other side, And at some point it seemed to me that her cervix began to diverge around the head of the penis and with each thrust it penetrated deeper and deeper, the girl was already just mooing, arching, grabbing the buttocks of her black partner with her hands and as hard as she could.

And suddenly, at one point, I felt as if something had broken through in her, plunging to the full depth and at that moment she screamed out loud, arched even more and apparently began to cum, and her black boyfriend continued to fuck her hard and wide, but judging by what I felt with my hand on her stomach, the cervix was tight around his cock so, that he did not slide in her, but moved with her inside the vagina, that it hurt her and she wrapped her legs around his waist, pressed against him and she began to pound with orgasm, and her boyfriend began to and at the same time growled loudly and drove his into her as deep as possible.

While I was "helping" the second couple, my black boyfriend began to fuck me slowly and widely, forsing my pussy to get used to his size.

What was happening to this couple turned me on so much that I decided to repeat what had happened to them and began to intensely impale myself on a huge black and massage the cervix through the front wall of the abdomen, while experiencing at the same time the wild pain from the stretching of the vagina and the euphoria from the same stretch.
I impaled myself more and more on the and with all my strength I pressed my cervix into his black with my hands, imagining how he expanded it and penetrated me, flooding my egg with his black sperm, which blew the roof off even more and the pain went away and I began to impale myself more and press my cervix against his, feeling her begin to stretch It hurt unbearably and I began to push with all my strength to push him out of me with the muscles of my vagina, but in the end the cervix began to separate even more and it became even more painful, I tried to push him out even more and it snowballed and the black began to penetrate deeper and deeper until his pubis pressed against mine and his huge balls pressed against my anus and at this point the arousal reached its peak and I had a wild orgasm and was cumming, feeling my cervix clenching wildly around my and my stretched squeezing the base of his black.

He tried to continue fucking me, but the cervix was so tight around his cock that he pulled it out of me along with the uterus, which turned out to be too painful and I wrapped my legs around his lower back and began to drive him into me as deep as possible so that it did not hurt, from this he stopped holding back and began to cum in me, I felt the throbbing of his cock along the entire length of the vagina especially strongly in the cervix, Because there was a wild tension, I could feel the hot starting to fill my uterus and the realization of that blew my mind off again and I started to wildly, arching up. I was having orgasmic spasms and he kept cumming, flooding my womb with his black seed and at some point I just *******. I woke up from the fact that my partner tried to pull his penis out of me and it hurt me, because his arousal was not completely gone and the penis was semi-hard and the cervix did not want to let go of it and pulsed around it.

There was nothing left to do but to let him inside me once more so that the arousal would go away and we could be free.

The second couple, while I was *******, had already managed to unhook, get dressed and leave, so it was just the two of us in the room.

The sight of a black in my milky white, and even more the sight of my protruding from my stomach, instantly aroused me again and I began to massage his through my belly, which instantly made him stone, stretched me so hard that the orgasm covered me again, the whole uterus pulsed and vibrated, I was shaking, arching and I began to move my pelvis on his black, from which he began to very quickly.

It seemed to me that his sperm had already begun to stretch my uterus and this intensified the orgasmic sensations even more, the fantasy of pregnancy covered me with my head and we were cumming together.

This time he managed to pull his penis out of me at the moment when it became soft, and the cervix had not yet had time to contract, and at the same time the vagina became just huge and it seemed to me that cool air entered my uterus and a stream of sperm poured out of me, there was a lot of it, but I had already blown the roof off thoroughly and I wanted more and more.

I pulled my new black acquaintance to me, but he said that I had to go back, otherwise they would start looking for them, to which I nodded in agreement, but said that the vagina was stretched too much, a sea of sperm was flowing from it and I could not go back like that, to which he opened the drawer of the closet and took out a huge from there, one and a half times larger than his penis at the widest point, but tapering to 3 cm in diameter at the base. Seeing the horror in my eyes, he simply dipped the cork in the juices flowing out of me, applied and pressed, driving it into me. My eyes blurred and I some more but the cork remained in me and stopped flowing out of me. I put my swimsuit back on so that I couldn't see the cork, tied a pore, and went out into the hallway, after looking in the mirror and fixing my hair and makeup.

My recent partner caught up with me in the hallway, gave me a note, which I immediately hid in my swimsuit, winked, touched the cork through my clothes and moved it slightly from side to side, which made my legs buckle and walked on, leaving me alone in the hallway.

When I returned to the pool, I found the same company, they were hotly discussing something, but I was not up to it.
After about 5 minutes, I told my husband that I was not feeling well, and asked him to take me to the hotel, to which they began to persuade me to stay because it was still early, and the party was planned until lunch the next day and that there were enough rooms for everyone.

I said I wanted to be quiet and it was too noisy.

My husband was getting ready to go to the hotel, but I said that he could stay here, because he hadn't talked to his friend for a long time, and I would ******* in the hotel alone and that it was okay. To which my husband was very happy and said that he loved me.

I got dressed, hailed a taxi, gave the address, and only now did I remember the note. It had a phone number and "call me" written on it.

Without hesitation, I immediately called this number and when he realized that it was me, he said: if you want to continue, come now, and gave me the address. Even though everything downstairs hurt, the thought of continuing made me shiver again and I told the taxi driver the new address.

Hearing the address, the driver smiled, winked at me and drove me there, wishing me a hot night.

When I got out of the taxi near some bar, an old acquaintance of mine immediately came up to me, hugged my ass, touched the cork, which made me feel weak in my legs again and led me inside.

There were only black guys around the bar, and when we walked in, I froze in shock.

Devices were installed in the bar, in which the girl was fixed and it was possible to rotate her 360 degrees in any direction, and all the holes were freely available.

My acquaintance gestured to one of the devices, and I, looking at it like a hare at a boa constrictor on weakening legs, went to it, not believing that this was really happening to me.

Before the device, they helped me get rid of my clothes, helped me climb on it and snapped metal clips covered with soft leather on my arms, waist, chest, shins and knees.

I was lying on my back with my knees bent and my legs spread in different directions.

And then my black boyfriend came over and with a loud smack pulled the out of my vagina, sparks sprayed from my eyes from the pain and I felt the cool air get into my stomach again and flowed out of me like a river. I felt a

void I felt an emptiness inside that I wanted to fill immediately and in this I was very lucky here, my black friend was already ready and slightly tilted me so that the did not leak out instantly entered me.

After I had an anal plug in me, his entered me quite easily and I felt a pleasant fullness, but the cervix was tooE shrank again and again he rested on her and she did not let him, but this time he pressed on her with all his strength and the cervix, which did not have time to gain tone, immediately gave up and he fell into me completely so that I was overtaken by an orgasm again and began to convulse, this time he did not stop, And he began to fuck me with a small amplitude and gradually his cock began to slide inside the cervix, penetrating all the depth into my uterus, pounding his huge balls on my sphincter, from which orgasms poured one after another.
The orgasm hit me especially hard when he began to deep in me and I even ******* for a moment, then the next black guy joined me, his was much thinner, but at the same time longer and he easily penetrated my uterus and at the same time stretched it so that the bulge of his was on the abdomen of almost the solar plexus and his black was felt in the stomach area. He began to stretch me like the previous black one, slowly, watching my reaction and gradually speeding up, and the moment he got into a rhythm, I began to again. When I started screaming, cumming out loud, he couldn't hold back and started to too, driving his deep into my womb. The penis shot sperm in very powerful points and from this the orgasm rolled in waves one after another.

Then there were a few more, which I don't really remember because of the orgasms that rolled in, but each next one added heaviness to my stomach, because they put me on top of my vagina so that the sperm did not leak out and each next one whipped it into foam and pumped more and more new portions.

And then a black one came along with a so thick that I was scared, but by that time the vaginal opening was already so developed that the muscles surprisingly missed it easily.

Despite the fact that the penis was very thick, it was not very long and it just stretched the vagina all the way up, resting on the cervix.

Judging by the fact that he began to almost immediately and the fact that the stream of sperm splashed out in hot streams for a very long time and abundantly, he did not often manage to find a partner for sex and he collected sperm for me for a very long time.

At some point, the pressure of sperm in my uterus pressed again and I was again covered with a powerful orgasm.

At some point, they began to come up to me and from the front poking black cocks in my face and my arousal was so strong that I sucked the cocks with such a wild desire and tried to impale my throat on them, some managed to take all the way to the base and the balls fell right on my eyes, and some were so big that their balls hit my forehead and they right in my stomach, And some, thicker, had to be swallowed when they.

Then they took me off the device and carried me to a room, where I was laid on a soft, leather-covered table, belly down, my hands chained to the table, and my legs chained to my legs, so that my back was accessible and my legs were spread apart. Then, as it turned out, it was a room with a hole in the wall for this table, located so that my holes could be accessed from the street and anyone could use me.

They left me like that and for a while I fell asleep, I woke up to the fact that someone was touching my already huge, first with one finger, and then with all five, slowly jerking with his hand He inserted his whole hand into me and the moment the whole fist slipped into me I cummed and he kept moving his arm back and forth and I on his hand.

Then he pulled out his hand and shoved his seemingly small into me and came very quickly, adding more to me.

Then I lost count of the cocks that slid inside me and in an endless stream.

In the morning, my first black boyfriend came again, unfastened me, dressed me, ordered a taxi and took me to the hotel and put me in bed.

At parting, he said that it was amazing and that if he wanted more, he would call me at any time. I told him that we were going on a tour of the states, to which he said that almost every city has such bars and gave me the phone number of the bar chain and wished me a good night's *******.

After that, I ******* and slept all day, my husband came back ******* only in the evening and immediately fell asleep.

In the morning he started pestering me with the desire for sex, but I said that I was not able to do it now and that I was sick and so I sewed him under various excuses for a couple of weeks because the vagina was still huge and he would notice, I still continued to take birth control.

We traveled to different cities, stopping for a day or two and at some point I had strange symptoms, in the morning I began to ******* and once I vomited right in front of my husband, to which he happily stated that I was probably pregnant, I said that it was impossible because I take birth control pills, to which my husband said that a month ago he replaced my contraceptives with pacifiers, because he wanted a baby. And then it was as if the ground went out from under my feet, because I understood that I had become pregnant at that time and the color of my *******'s skin was definitely black.

I was worried for a few days and didn't know what to do, but in the end I decided to tell my husband that I had cheated on him with a black guy and was most likely pregnant with a black baby.

When I told him about it, he behaved strangely, as if his eyes began to glow with excitement, he hugged me and said that he loved me, and I felt his standing on a stake.

That night we had sex like never before, and then in the morning I told him about that club, which made him even more and said that I need to find such a club in the city where we are now and go there.

I was so wildly excited about it that the moisture ran down my legs, my husband remained with his lips and kissed and licked me like never before.

That evening I found a club in town, called and arranged for tonight.

I went to the shower and decided that today because of pregnancy I would not let in the cervix to compensate for the deep penetration of the anal by black guys, I flushed the intestines abundantly, and kneaded the sphincter with a dildo, the maximum size I had, and inserted an anal plug there so that it stretched a little.

My husband and I went to the club, but they didn't let him in, saying that he could wait at the back entrance when I was put out with holes in the street, and then, when there were no people who wanted to use them, he would take me home.

Inside, everything was very similar and even the device was the same.

They undressed me, secured me and began to pump me with, seeing the, one black guy took it out and abruptly inserted his black penis, from which sparks flew from my eyes, and he slowly and pushed harder and at some point reached the second sphincter, under pressure on which it was painful, but the excitement was off the scale and I screamed out loud asking to go deeper and stronger, And he pressed with all his strength so that his went completely and I felt how his piston rested on my spine and went further, straightening my intestine and from the realization of this came my first orgasm, I screamed and squirmed and after me in my intestines began to with his black.

I was cumming in all the holes, orgasms were followed by orgasms and at some point I was untied from one device and tied to another - to a table, this time they put me on my back and fixed my legs with bent knees spread and put in a hole in the wall so that only the lower part of my body was outside.

Almost immediately, someone touched me and pressed his lips to my swollen, from which a stream of black flowed, he licked and sucked the out of my holes, and I cummed, one orgasm after another, my body arched and convulsed.

Then there were a lot of guys who were cumming inside me, and then they pulled me out of the wall, untied me, inserted into my-flowing holes, saying it was home for my husband, dressed me and took me outside where my husband was waiting for me, we got into a taxi and drove to the hotel, where I lay in bed on my back, and my husband pulled the plugs out of my hole, started drinking and licking all the black, that in me overnight.

We continued to travel around the states, going to all the similar bars in the cities where we stayed, and after a while it became noticeable that there was a black baby from an unknown black guy.

Our tour is dragging on and we were already thinking about settling somewhere in the states. And the belly continued to enlarge and it became difficult to fuck like the first time.

But in these clubs there were also rooms for pregnant women - an upholstered chair covered with leather with spread legs, like a gynecological chair, I was seated in it, tied with soft cuffs and rolled out into the hall for general use.

This time the main load fell on my anal and by the end of the evening my intestines were filled and sperm was flowing out of it like a river, and I could not close the sphincter, it seemed that it was completely torn, but it was even more exciting.

At some point, I was asked what color the baby in my belly was, to which I replied that of course it was black and then they asked if I wanted to get a tattoo on my stomach "Black baby inside", which turned me on very much and I agreed, they brought a tattoo machine, attached and transferred the inscription template across the entire abdomen, which made me very excited and I agreed, After that, the master began to work, it was painful, but at that moment another black was brought to my mouth and I began to suck it, trying to swallow it whole, and at this time the master was tattooing on my round belly, from which I again.
Then I was offered to get a spade lady tattoo on my ankleI said yes because I was already so turned on by everything that I would have agreed to anything right now.
Love the story

• Love
Reactions: cbc
Hot Story

Damn sexy love to give you my black seed! Message me if you want to make another!

Back