The woman left her husband for the Black Bull!

James227

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Bad times for my friend who is a married Cuck I met here and have known for a long time 😭😂

Cuck and the woman are French and have been in the lifestyle for a long time, but the woman fell in love with the latest black bull to enter their lives. The woman is middle-aged and comes from a well-established family, while the black bull is an immigrant. During the time I spoke, things started to get worse for my Cuck dude. He wanted this lifestyle himself but his wife became more and more attached to the black bull every day and stopped having sex with her husband. When his wife was at the black bull's house one day, she called her husband, who was complaining about this situation, and said, "I prefer the worst thing from that man to the best that will come from you" LOL. Moreover, the black bull stayed at this couple's house last week and her husband slept elsewhere. Cuck dude's only hope is that his wife will stay married due to the reaction of family and friends, although he can't admit it to himself, it's a false hope. The woman repeated over and over again that she no longer saw my friend Cuck as her husband. It's only a matter of time before my friend is evicted or the woman moves into the house of the black bull and removes the ring

Did married men experience fear when they heard this? lol. Do you have such a concern? And does the thought excite you?

Bad times for my friend who is a married Cuck I met here and have known for a long time 😭😂

Cuck and the woman are French and have been in the lifestyle for a long time, but the woman fell in love with the latest black bull to enter their lives. The woman is middle-aged and comes from a well-established family, while the black bull is an immigrant. During the time I spoke, things started to get worse for my Cuck dude. He wanted this lifestyle himself but his wife became more and more attached to the black bull every day and stopped having sex with her husband. When his wife was at the black bull's house one day, she called her husband, who was complaining about this situation, and said, "I prefer the worst thing from that man to the best that will come from you" LOL. Moreover, the black bull stayed at this couple's house last week and her husband slept elsewhere. Cuck dude's only hope is that his wife will stay married due to the reaction of family and friends, although he can't admit it to himself, it's a false hope. The woman repeated over and over again that she no longer saw my friend Cuck as her husband. It's only a matter of time before my friend is evicted or the woman moves into the house of the black bull and removes the ring

Did married men experience fear when they heard this? lol. Do you have such a concern? And does the thought excite you?
If she really is a hot wife cuckoldress, then she will want to continue fucking other men. So I dont think her new relationship will last. How can it?

I think it's does have a sexual excitement seeing a wife fall in love with a black bull how can she not as he gives her the best fucking with a big cock but there is nothing wrong for her to love two men at the same time. She shouldn't leave her hubby as she should feel so grateful that he got her into this lifestyle and she is enjoying the great sexual pleasure that hung black men can give thanks to her hubby.

I do experience fear when I hear this. My wife is actively seeking a deep connection with other men. She's not exactly lookin for cheap or easy sex, but it would be comically easy for any man to walk right in and seduce her, then draw her in however he wants.

There was one that scared me. Extremely wealthy, travelled and promised her the world. That’s why I think you have to have a strong foundation before the lifestyle. You can set boundaries but when they are in extacy and there bodies become theirs. Watch outView attachment 6232110View attachment 6232110View attachment 6232115
You can never put limits on the relationship between a Black Bull and your wife. After a while, your wife will be completely under the control of the black bull

I think it's does have a sexual excitement seeing a wife fall in love with a black bull how can she not as he gives her the best fucking with a big cock but there is nothing wrong for her to love two men at the same time. She shouldn't leave her hubby as she should feel so grateful that he got her into this lifestyle and she is enjoying the great sexual pleasure that hung black men can give thanks to her hubby.
The biggest excitement for married men as they enter this lifestyle is that they can no longer have control over their wives. So that means anything is possible lol

The biggest excitement for married men as they enter this lifestyle is that they can no longer have control over their wives. So that means anything is possible lol
Yes and it's so beautiful. I encouraged two white women to go black and they love BBC now and wish they started when they were in high school instead of wasting their time with white guys.

Back