The woman left her husband for the Black Bull!

I totally agree, the excitement of this lifestyle is how it develops, two years ago I had zero interest in being submissive to my partner nor a bull, just wanted to see them get fucked by massive cocks, that was all, now its all I think about! I have totally become obsessed with the fact black men are superior to me and I cant compete sexually in any way, and having my partner become obsessed with black men and want to give herself completely to them, the sickness of this lifestyle is I want my "soulmate" who I love and want to be with forever to dominate me, withhold sex, humiliate and emasculate me, see her used and ruined by other men constantly but yet I know I would be complete if she got pregnant to a black bull while we are together and most of all, I know how much I want to actually experience seeing her slowly fall out of love with me, and see her fall in love and get infatuated with a bull and leave me.

The interracial aspect of cuckolding has become more important then the relationship, the real thrill is submitting to black men in literally every way and the ultimate is giving them the love of your life to do what they want with.
As time passes by, I developed the same attraction to such a situation.

I wish she'd try to get a black lover. I wish they get more and more confident while our relationship gets colder.

I wish she gets aware about the superiority of her bull and about me being totally worthless so they start humiliating and emasculating me.

I wish she cuts me off of sex while becoming a total slut for him, letting him use her as he pleases.
I wish she starts seeing me as an annoying presence while falling in love with him, becoming pregnant of him than dump me and becoming his woman.

I'd be her best man at their wedding and would congratulate with him for his success. I'd thank him for having took my woman away from me and I'd be happy if he uses her way less respect than I used to.

I totally agree, the excitement of this lifestyle is how it develops, two years ago I had zero interest in being submissive to my partner nor a bull, just wanted to see them get fucked by massive cocks, that was all, now its all I think about! I have totally become obsessed with the fact black men are superior to me and I cant compete sexually in any way, and having my partner become obsessed with black men and want to give herself completely to them, the sickness of this lifestyle is I want my "soulmate" who I love and want to be with forever to dominate me, withhold sex, humiliate and emasculate me, see her used and ruined by other men constantly but yet I know I would be complete if she got pregnant to a black bull while we are together and most of all, I know how much I want to actually experience seeing her slowly fall out of love with me, and see her fall in love and get infatuated with a bull and leave me.

The interracial aspect of cuckolding has become more important then the relationship, the real thrill is submitting to black men in literally every way and the ultimate is giving them the love of your life to do what they want with.
Many cheated husbands I talk to say they would never, ever accept a white man as the bull in a relationship. The building block in the new modern marriages is definitely, definitely, the black bull

Losing your wife to her bull is an unavoidable risk in a cuckold marriage. My wife is not interested in a romantic relationship with our Black neighbor. She considers him a dispensable fucktoy. But if she ever changed her mind I wouldn’t resist.

Many cheated husbands I talk to say they would never, ever accept a white man as the bull in a relationship. The building block in the new modern marriages is definitely, definitely, the black bull
Oh my yes, it definitely has to be a black bull or nothing. Black men are amazingly more sexier and their cocks are absolutely more beautiful too and they fuck much better. It's black all the way!

If she really is a hot wife cuckoldress, then she will want to continue fucking other men. So I dont think her new relationship will last. How can it?
Yes, maybe his new relationship may not last long, but it can't be because of the woman's infidelity lol. Black bulls can always keep finding new and better women

Moreover, if a married woman decides to leave her useless beta husband and share her life with a black bull, that bull is the most alpha male in her eyes

The husband will probably never know until it happens but getting your wife to fuck other men will lead to one of two conclusions. She will either stay with you because she really likes sexual variety and has never really desired to have sex with one man for the rest of her life so she realizes having a cuck hubby means variety for the rest of her life, OR she might be a one man woman and thinks sex with one man forever can work and she will just use this cuckold situation as a way to monkey branch to a better guy. This is why I don’t agree with the concept that people should only try cuckolding if they have a very strong marriage and deeply in love. That situation could mean that the wife like a solid relationship with one guy but women don’t just fall in love with men they fall in love with situations and if she is fucking a bull pretty steady and it gets hot and heavy she might start falling in love which means falling out of love with the husband and now she sees a better situation. If your wife has always been a little promiscuous then she might understand that love is love and sex is just sex and think her situation is better to stay with her cuck and get new bulls after the fire of a new bull wears off. I guess you might never know if your wife will leave you for a bull but it’s the chance you take.

Bad times for my friend who is a married Cuck I met here and have known for a long time 😭😂

Cuck and the woman are French and have been in the lifestyle for a long time, but the woman fell in love with the latest black bull to enter their lives. The woman is middle-aged and comes from a well-established family, while the black bull is an immigrant. During the time I spoke, things started to get worse for my Cuck dude. He wanted this lifestyle himself but his wife became more and more attached to the black bull every day and stopped having sex with her husband. When his wife was at the black bull's house one day, she called her husband, who was complaining about this situation, and said, "I prefer the worst thing from that man to the best that will come from you" LOL. Moreover, the black bull stayed at this couple's house last week and her husband slept elsewhere. Cuck dude's only hope is that his wife will stay married due to the reaction of family and friends, although he can't admit it to himself, it's a false hope. The woman repeated over and over again that she no longer saw my friend Cuck as her husband. It's only a matter of time before my friend is evicted or the woman moves into the house of the black bull and removes the ring

Did married men experience fear when they heard this? lol. Do you have such a concern? And does the thought excite you?
A situation like that would hurt and terrify me and put me in a near permanent state of masturbation

Part of the risk of cuckolding black, is challenging your relationship and strengthening or sitting back and letting the black bull win the sperm war.
For me I think the deferring part of it, from a sexual standpoint, would be completely natural but I’d like to hear more from couples with experience on the aspect of challenging/strengthening their bond through cuckoldry.

Last edited:
I think that is a good fear to have in mind, and cocky has to consider this as a possibility and works to didn't promote this context. They have to promote a mindset where the woman sees him as a valued partner and
keep the main traits the woman fell in love. A good or ascending work, in shape and sexual interest for her.
When the black bull enters their life, the traits that fall in love in the eyes of the woman can never remain with the husband lol

Back