Bull cock

The very first time in front of Spouse was by choice; but my very first time as cuck, wife's bull was hesitant on Dominance and kept pulling up cuck humiliation vids to stay hard😅
It was an awkward and nervous experience for all of us!!

This is a question for cucks. The first time you sucked your wife's Bulls cock who pushed the issue? Bull to show dominance. Your wife because she wants to see you do it. Yourself because you wanted to make your wife and Bull happy?
Because I was so excited, our Bull wanted it and i wanted, that all are happy… i loved it 🤩

If it happpens it will be at her behest. She has expressed a desire to see me "take it from the source" when we talk aobut how I have probably eaten more sperm that she ever will because she prefers her Lovers cum DEEP in her belly, and I am the cleanup when she gets home. I am the one swallowing sperm. Not something I want to do, but I would likely do it if she really wanted to see it happen. Luckily, her affairs take place with guys that don't know I am aware, so the chances are as close to zero as they can get. CW

If it happpens it will be at her behest. She has expressed a desire to see me "take it from the source" when we talk aobut how I have probably eaten more sperm that she ever will because she prefers her Lovers cum DEEP in her belly, and I am the cleanup when she gets home. I am the one swallowing sperm. Not something I want to do, but I would likely do it if she really wanted to see it happen. Luckily, her affairs take place with guys that don't know I am aware, so the chances are as close to zero as they can get. CW
Love to plant my seed inside her woumb deep too!

We have talked about this many times. I have cleaned her up and she loves that. She has said she would like a bull to put me on my knees and show me what she gets . It turns her on because normally I am a strong alpha male but have a strong fantasy of being dominated by the bull while the bull uses my wife. She prefers strong, dominant black men when she cheats. Almost all have been with black men that have worked around her. They have been extremely forward and dominant and she turns submissive for them fairly easily.

This is a question for cucks. The first time you sucked your wife's Bulls cock who pushed the issue? Bull to show dominance. Your wife because she wants to see you do it. Yourself because you wanted to make your wife and Bull happy?
Hard to explain. I, myself, don't have the experience but in my mind I wouldn't mind joining in. There are many factors. First factor is, if my wife is to breed a BBC, he needs to be obviously, and without a doubt genetically superior to me. Taller, stronger, broader shoulders, more beautiful, bigger cock, etc. If he fulfills all these conditions I wouldn't mind going down on him in order to help him and my wife refresh. It is not something that I must do, or often imagine doing, it is only my position that if we are in a threesome, we are in it all together and we help eachother out for the best experience possible for everyone. If my wife is exhausted in a session with him and he gets tired to, I would definitely not mind to help them recover strenght. Suck and massage his balls, cock, massage his prostate and same with her. I don't even see it as a gay thing. Just having fun together.

Back