think the republican party might be a little biased towards race?

Arizona Lawmaker: Immigration A 'Threat' Because 'There Aren't Enough White *******'
Hayley Miller,HuffPost

An Arizona state lawmaker faces backlash after claiming immigration represents an “existential threat” to the United States, in part because “there aren’t enough white *******.”
Rep. David Stringer, a Republican from Prescott, railed against the changing demographics in his state on Monday at a Yavapai County Republican Men’s Forum event.
“Sixty percent of public school children in the state of Arizona today are minorities,” Stringer told the crowd. “That complicates racial integration because there aren’t enough white ******* to go around.”
Calling immigration “politically destabilizing,” Stringer lamented that minority students will grow up to “change the demographic voting base of this state.”

guess that about sums up their worry.....keeping the republican party in power!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-lawmaker-immigration-apos-threat-152041893.html

You Americans like to make things harder. This is racism, this is not, bla-bla-bla. I mean this is not even worth to talk about. As for me, I do not give a ******* what others think about me since I am mature human and making my own choice in a free society.

I'm a white lady and I love to be with a black lady that will dominate me. Am I now a racist? Or is she one?
That's "preference" .... if you were making negative comments or negative actions about/at white women, however, that would be racist.

You Americans like to make things harder. This is racism, this is not, bla-bla-bla. I mean this is not even worth to talk about. As for me, I do not give a ******* what others think about me since I am mature human and making my own choice in a free society.
You would if you were treated differently for your actions. Lets suppose you apply for a job, which you're highly qualified for, and the employer said he picked someone else because YOU are dating or married to a black man. Would you take action or just write it off as a bad experience?

You would if you were treated differently for your actions. Lets suppose you apply for a job, which you're highly qualified for, and the employer said he picked someone else because YOU are dating or married to a black man. Would you take action or just write it off as a bad experience?
I would say that you are comparing finger with ass and has no logic.

Talking about racism. Exciting subject. Let me tell you how it is for me. And I have two questions.

I love to be do dominated by a black Mistress. She can do with me what she wants. I have no limits. These are my two questions:

1. Am I a racist for wanting a black Mistress?
2. Is my black Mistress a racist for wanting me?

I know. The black shaved had a hard time as the whites were running the country. Maybe my black Mistress wants to get even with me.

I would say that you are comparing finger with ass and has no logic.

Your answer makes no sense. You expressed a 'sexual preference, and that in its self isn't racist. It sexual preference, The example used was a generic situation someone of colour could, or might find themselves in. That examples give rise to the possibility of a racist situation. In that context your answer is confusing and makes no sense in the given context.

Talking about racism. Exciting subject. Let me tell you how it is for me. And I have two questions.

I love to be do dominated by a black Mistress. She can do with me what she wants. I have no limits. These are my two questions:

1. Am I a racist for wanting a black Mistress?
2. Is my black Mistress a racist for wanting me?

I know. The black shaved had a hard time as the whites were running the country. Maybe my black Mistress wants to get even with me.

Once again you're using a sexual preference to make a choice. That in its self isn't racist. You continue to use your sexual and preferential preferences as a possible racist situation because one party is a person of colour. Nothing to do with any possible racist intent or situation. And there is the difference... Racist intent or action. Against sexual preferential choices.

Also you are mentioning each post that your mistress can do what ever they wish, or you have a black mistress, or you like blk females. To what end does that contribute to the conversation within the subject matter, other than being your sexual preferences?

Your answer makes no sense. You expressed a 'sexual preference, and that in its self isn't racist. It sexual preference, The example used was a generic situation someone of colour could, or might find themselves in. That examples give rise to the possibility of a racist situation. In that context your answer is confusing and makes no sense in the given context.

Once again you're using a sexual preference to make a choice. That in its self isn't racist. You continue to use your sexual and preferential preferences as a possible racist situation because one party is a person of colour. Nothing to do with any possible racist intent or situation. And there is the difference... Racist intent or action. Against sexual preferential choices.

Also you are mentioning each post that your mistress can do what ever they wish, or you have a black mistress, or you like blk females. To what end does that contribute to the conversation within the subject matter, other than being your sexual preferences?

You seem to be very smart. What about my second question?

Back