Wave of Migration to Europe

This is why you might wish to reconsider your response ....

It was a major embarrassment to Duke University, its entire Lacrosse team AND the citizens of Durham, NC and it lasted quite a while, falsely dragging several of the players on that team through the mud. Their season canceled, the coach fired, several players leaving the school.
And it was the local MEDIA that did it and other than finally admitting the falsifications after trial, chose not to apologize for what they did to that
team.
I was THERE ... I recall every day of it. I'm not a Duke fan, but I live in Durham, and a avid ACC fan & like the Duke University sports programs.
At least Duke has horny little Devils...o_O

belle knox duke.jpg

:devilish:

;)

I don't need to accept anything. You are the embarrassment here. Ask yourself why whites hide behind a lifestyle before dealing with you? They don't do this with other groups or nationalities. But it seems you are simply incapable of getting it. If you are happy to reduce yourself to be used as a private fuck a n i m,al, so white husbands can get off on you "ch i mping out" (whites use this expression. I'm just quoting) over their wives, then more power to you.
This is the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. So the white man's only motivation for having his wife fucked by a black bull is "to show off with his wife"? 😂😂

This is the most ridiculous argument I've ever heard. So the white man's only motivation for having his wife fucked by a black bull is "to show off with his wife"? 😂😂
Not so much show off as it is to live out their taboo fantasy without anyone finding out. You're a f'n prop.

Not so much show off as it is to live out their taboo fantasy without anyone finding out. You're a f'n prop.

What he said above...bang on the money.

Please stop talking nonsense. Who said anything about "showing off? And for your information, if a white man wanted to "show off his wife", he would show her off openly when he mixes and socializes with whites, other races and people of other nationalities, except yours. He wouldn't need to hide behind a "lifestyle" to do this.

He would only hide behind behind a lifestyle when it comes to individuals like you, so he can safely arrange for a big-cocked muscular br_ute to pound his wife's guts and "black her" in the process. As the guy said above, you are just a useful fuck object for couples, nothing more, and these people have absolutely no use for your kind in normal social situations. However, if you are content to be treated like a lower-caste human being just so you can "c_himp out" (their language, ergo the quotes) over their wives, then that is truly your problem to deal with.

What he said above...bang on the money.

Please stop talking nonsense. Who said anything about "showing off? And for your information, if a white man wanted to "show off his wife", he would show her off openly when he mixes and socializes with whites, other races and people of other nationalities, except yours. He wouldn't need to hide behind a "lifestyle" to do this.

He would only hide behind behind a lifestyle when it comes to individuals like you, so he can safely arrange for a big-cocked muscular br_ute to pound his wife's guts and "black her" in the process. As the guy said above, you are just a useful fuck object for couples, nothing more, and these people have absolutely no use for your kind in normal social situations. However, if you are content to be treated like a lower-caste human being just so you can "c_himp out" (their language, ergo the quotes) over their wives, then that is truly your problem to deal with.
Sometimes it is different.

An incredible number of male immigrants from Africa and the Middle East have entered Europe recently, and it is clear that they are here to stay. What do users from Western Europe, where immigrants are concentrated, think? I get a lot of feedback about European women welcoming these immigrants
Even though I love the skin contrast in particular and BBC in general, I still need some chemistry and connection… even if it’s just about sex in the end.

I hardly see this happening which recent immigrants… hardly any cultural overlap and organic meets, lacking language skills to gain trust and chemistry… maybe this will be more of a thing in the longrun.

Even though I love the skin contrast in particular and BBC in general, I still need some chemistry and connection… even if it’s just about sex in the end.

I hardly see this happening which recent immigrants… hardly any cultural overlap and organic meets, lacking language skills to gain trust and chemistry… maybe this will be more of a thing in the longrun.
Or maybe Europe will wake up and realize it was a huge mistake and begin deportations en masse and lock the door behind them.

My wife and I come from Europe. From Switzerland, to be precise. She is Asian and I am white. I don't think the forum reflects reality. It comes across as if every white woman here wants an immigrant. But that's the minority here. For most women, origin doesn't matter at all. Either you're an attractive man or you're not. No matter what skin colour. You can have a huge penis and still not get a woman.

My best mate is black. I was in Thailand with him last year. There it was quite explicit that women preferred white men. I experienced the same thing in South America. In Europe, on the other hand, black men are of course also very popular. I see absolutely no problem there! I'm a white man and can't do anything with white women. I like black women, Asians or Latinas.
Well said. But what do you mean by that last part about you can’t do anything with white women?

Maybe in the long run, they will master the language and these things and there will be no problem

Many European countries had an election today with EU seats and a lot of the countries voted in more anti-immigration parties :)

So I feel like a lot of people are waking up to the failures of immigration
Voting on it and stopping it are two entirely different things. This just further divides the countries who's populations are split on the idea. Their headaches are soon to begin "within" their own countries.

This is how these p!nks see "the blacks" in their warped degenerate minds. Big thugish well-hung and aggressive who a omnipotent threat to white women. And this was used as a justification to a ttack amd l ynch them. Funny thing is now they get turned on by viewing blacks that way.
Don't you like this?

Don't you like this?
Can't say I do, but you obviously do. But when a person chooses to behave like an intelligent an i mal (albeit, with a massive cock like yours and a huge sexual appetite), instead of a thinking human-being endowed with self-awareness, self-respect and self-restraint, the result is (sadly) rather predictable.

Back