Its interesting how posters sometimes say "it ain't racism" then turn around and talk down about their white husbands or the cuckolded white male like they were trash. Racism is racism ... whites hating or looking down on other whites is just as racist as white OR blacks looking down on the opposite race. Its an ATTITUDE & belief unsubstantiated by real FACTS. It has no color ... so don't feel vindicated simply because you don't fit into the mold of whites & blacks ... that is, unless it makes you FEEL vindicated, THEN its an alt-fact. :rolleyes:

Mac.

Racism is a state of mind re-enforced by what I call a lack of 'moral empathy. Empathy has its place but reason should guide action, as it aspires toward the sort of fairness and impartiality empathy doesn't provide. Something all the racist struggle to get to terms with.

Your choice of the ethnicity or race of your sex partner is one of the most basic human rights there is. And has absolutely nothing to do with racism.

I have no desire to have sex with a black woman. Does that make me a racist?

Hy to everyone.
There are people who have the opinion it's racism to have a obsession for black guys and their cocks. A sexual racism.
I think we all know better...
I asked these people how it can be, that i love black men, and at the same time beeing a racist. But i did not get any clear answer from them.

Are we racist? What do you think about this, or about these people?
I kind of feel like people throw words and terms around anymore without really thinking about it. Wanting to have sex with only black men because you enjoy it is preference. Not wanting to have sex with white men because of the fact they are white and that alone could be considered sexual racism I guess.

Hy to everyone.
There are people who have the opinion it's racism to have a obsession for black guys and their cocks. A sexual racism.
I asked these people how it can be, that i love black men, and at the same time beeing a racist. But i did not get any clear answer from them.

No, it is not racism. I imagine in some cases it could be but for the most part it is preference. You just have these groups of people that are upset and offended by anything on the planet or ignorant and therefore it is wrong in their mind.

Interesting thread that makes very little sense. Am I racist? In some cases yes. Maybe my thoughts are racist or are they something else? I do know that each and every person is different. Things bug me about many things. Do I think I am better than a black person or do I think a black person is better than myself? No. I do have my likes and dislikes and my opinions. I notice things many people do not about people in general. I notice that many people don't use the word " of " Like get out OF the car. In some places they say the word At to end sentences. Like where's he AT? If people would simply get to know each other one on one it wouldn't be perfect but it would help. There is one question that isn't addressed on here often. They seem to concentrate on are whites prejudice against blacks and yes that is true some are, but there are as many, if not more black people prejudice against white people. I am surprised that Bill Cosby isn't talked about on here because he is an example of what some people will do when a black person gets to rich, successful and influential. Like some of these threads think the white higher arci in this world is going to allow the rise of another race into power, maybe so but the a certain line is not going to get crossed because if it does, I feel all bets are off. And I believe Cosby was an example. Sex Is Sex!

My ideal man is succesfull, confident, handsome black male. Passinate lover, carring husband, good ******* mine babies. What there have wronng? There not racism, only loveee...

Hy to everyone.

Snowbunny, you like who you like. Who have sex with whomever you like. Regardless of what they say, it is a preference, not racism. So, enjoy all you can, as mhch as you can.

What has a white man not desiring a black female have to do with him being a man or not? Just because someone isn't sexually attracted to a certain kind of women doesn't mean racism. I look at all people and automatically see them as attractive or unattractive as I see them. All my life people have hooked up with other people like them, (Pretty women with handsome Men and not as attractive woman with not so attractive men) on here, it appears that large cocks blind the women, at least sexually. Personally I find all men unattractive and definitely some more then others.

Back