So many people cry racism about things that aren't racist or that habe nothing to do with race. Racism to me is negative attention or not getting the appropriate attention based on the color of one's skin. It's a negative thing. I think the term is ******* through the mud a little too often and in the wrong situations.

I believe you should be able to inform them of the difference between racism and preference.
Just keep in mind that racism is prejudice based upon inferiorities of a particular race of people. Stereotyping & inferior treatment of individuals based upon their race are good examples of racism
I completely agree with this. I feel racism is based in hate so if you had an angry rejection of white men due to their color in a negative aspect than it is a racist act. Simply choosing to have sex with black men because you prefer it is not racist in my opinion.

Transgenders are trying to jump on this band wagon also, there are a lot of Transgenders out there now calling men "transphobes" if they refuse to date a transgender. - Your not racist/Homaphobe/Transphobe or any other -phobe for having a preference. How many of you have been told "you're just a picky eater" because you don't like Broccoli? My response when people say that to me Is "No, I don't like putting ******* in my mouth".

Ignorance at it's best

I guess you could call me and my girl racists.
We wont do anyone whos cock isnt black.
maybe say that you are actually fighting racism with every black dick.
my fiance heard this kid get called a black man by this dude in our neighborhood. i went over and set him straight and my girl ended up telling the kid that there were people who didnt think that way, he said what you never called someone black man, she said that she actually had but it was context and said that she did it like this pulled her tits out got on her knees and said fuck me black man.
he was shocked but she said see not so bad right and he was like no that would be ok so she said good now fuck me black man, fuck me now, don't worry about my man he knows that I'm gonna do it so he lets me.
So she got fucked good and said see you got something he never will you got to fuck me. and next time I see him I'll tell him that the kid he was racist too had good dick and made her cum 4 times.
that same kid spent the night at our place and got EVERYTHING.
So call me a racist call her a racist call us whatever you want just do it with black dick in us

In 1964, a young boxer named Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr. won an upset victory over Sonny Liston. Later that year, Clay changed his name to Cassius X, then to Muhammad Ali. Ali said that he changed his name because "Clay was a white name," while "Muhammad" and "Ali" weren't. Oddly enough, Muslim sources say that Muhammad was white, and that both he and his *******-in-law Ali owned black slaves. Even more strange, Muhammad Ali was originally named after Cassius Marcellus Clay, the nineteenth century Kentucky abolitionist who helped convince Abraham Lincoln to issue the Emancipation Proclamation. Hence, the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time was deceived by Islam.

Its interesting how posters sometimes say "it ain't racism" then turn around and talk down about their white husbands or the cuckolded white male like they were trash. Racism is racism ... whites hating or looking down on other whites is just as racist as white OR blacks looking down on the opposite race. Its an ATTITUDE & belief unsubstantiated by real FACTS. It has no color ... so don't feel vindicated simply because you don't fit into the mold of whites & blacks ... that is, unless it makes you FEEL vindicated, THEN its an alt-fact. :rolleyes:

Back