I know the conservatives HERE don't want to hear it, but the Republicans have a huge problem developing as their constituents continue getting nabbed with their racial slurs. Trump is basically isolating his 33-34% followers and driving a wedge between them and everyone else. I mean look at their party ... its simply disintegrating before our eyes. Even Papa John's Pizza founder steps down today with his racially recorded slur. I can't imagine Republicans hanging with this fool President for much longer. They need to ditch his ass NOW and let Pence start building for the 2020 election; that is unless the Republicans are content to just CHEAT again and hope they don't get caught.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5808417067001/?

Last edited:
re: Pappa John
Remember even if his name is taken off the head-mast he still owns 30% of stock in the company.
I usually can find something "good" in just about any picture, even Van Gogh paintings. BUT, I can honestly say there is not one, itisy, bitsy thing in that Pappa John photo that I like ... nothing at all. I love pizza and THAT makes me want to puke.
BEST pizza in our family is Chicago style pizza ... love Godfathers!

Have you ever made your own. I mean from scratch?

Pizza or grease and cardboard? :bounce:

Wife and I often make our own pizza, but not the crust, I'll admit is store bought, fresh vegetables from our garden, boars head pepperoni and ham and real mozzarella. But the best in our area is from a little pizza shop owned by Italians (yes they are here legally). In fact my brother-in-law is related to them. Like second cousins twice removed or something weird like that. Now THAT'S a pizza.

Pizza or grease and cardboard? :bounce:

Wife and I often make our own pizza, but not the crust, I'll admit is store bought, fresh vegetables from our garden, boars head pepperoni and ham and real mozzarella. But the best in our area is from a little pizza shop owned by Italians (yes they are here legally). In fact my brother-in-law is related to them. Like second cousins twice removed or something weird like that. Now THAT'S a pizza.

Try making your own base from pasta dough, well worth the effort and you can add exactly what herbs , spices you want to make it even better.

Try making your own base from pasta dough, well worth the effort and you can add exactly what herbs , spices you want to make it even better.
We have recipes for homemade pizza sauce and crust. Nothing beats fresh mozzarella on a pizza made from scratch! ;)

NO IT WAS NOT. Read the fucking topic starter question, shortly: ''Is it sexual preference or racism?''. You can repeat YES or NO bullshit without arguments all the time to your husband.

PS
I have read your posts about ''Russian propaganda'' and other BS. I am Russian and I want to say keep away from me for your own mental safety. Even with my bad English.

As I mentioned before little girl...Don't threaten me.. It won't work out well for you!

We have recipes for homemade pizza sauce and crust. Nothing beats fresh mozzarella on a pizza made from scratch! ;)

Can be fun making the various sorts. Love making a variation for some friends with what you call hotdog roll edges to them, using a Carbonara sauce for those not too keen on tomatoes

Back