but at least Pence seems to be a bit more polished with a higher level of integrity

the only thing polished about him is the wood he is going to stick in our rear....look at what he did to his state...cuts to trooper and military spending to help budget cuts...20 million in toxic clean up of his families oil biz....he does everything in the name of the bible...scary!
the only good thing...2 more years until elections....although the right will still vote for him IF he becomes the nominee...but really don't think the right will let that happen.....maybe kasick?...sure wouldn't want graham....I would take jeb instead of graham...no front runner yet for the dems....still not a fan of the vp...good man just don't consider him a number one...Hillary out...trump took care of that...I still like Kerry...but the right fucked him so bad last time I think it soured him on running...he would be my pick!

Hy to everyone.
There are people who have the opinion it's racism to have a obsession for black guys and their cocks. A sexual racism.
I think we all know better...
I asked these people how it can be, that i love black men, and at the same time beeing a racist. But i did not get any clear answer from them.

Are we racist? What do you think about this, or about these people?

There are a lot of people here from certain political threads that are entitled to their opinions, but I sense that there is a deviation from what this thread originally stated above my comment versus one beneath my comment. Just an observation unless you collectively wish to transform this thread into another political one where it is Republicans versus Democrats? ;)

republicans are a good example of racists...just it's a lot more out in the open now under trump

Last edited:
White liberals dumb themselves down when they speak to black people, a new study contends
Carl, white people, in general, are afraid to have conversation with black people because they're afraid black people will find something they have said to them as being offensive. Making a statement or asking a question is one thing, getting into a conversation is another. Black people tend to look for something offensive to come out of the mouth of a white person. So whites live on the edge of having to "pick their words carefully" to avoid offending.

Carl, white people, in general, are afraid to have conversation with black people because they're afraid black people will find something they have said to them as being offensive. Making a statement or asking a question is one thing, getting into a conversation is another. Black people tend to look for something offensive to come out of the mouth of a white person. So whites live on the edge of having to "pick their words carefully" to avoid offending.

You need some deprogramming. I have no problem talking to black people, neither does any other white person I know. I talk to them just like they are anyone else, I could care less what color they are. Read the Washington post article Carl posted - and that's not the only study. I also don't think Black people "in general" look for things to be offended by - Only 15 minute famers and SJW's do that.

So do you consider yourself one of the ones that are "afraid to talk to black people"??

tumblr_pi4kcaZkBs1r6vubm_500.jpg

This is an interesting comment @MacNfries and I'm a bit surprised coming from you. I thought you would be comfortable speaking to anyone no matter the color/hue of their skin? I've never experienced a problem speaking with anyone white or sensed their fear really in normal natural conversations. Even when topics turned to race, politics and I've had alot of conversations at tables with Right-wing, NRA card carrying people but I know how to hold my own, I tend to be center slightly right-leaning with-out the homophobia aspect so I start from a position of agreement then play devil's advocate but provide facts. I also work with primarily white men who tend to be right leaning and look at breitbart and drudge report on their computers at work.

You need some deprogramming. I have no problem talking to black people, neither does any other white person I know. I talk to them just like they are anyone else, I could care less what color they are. Read the Washington post article Carl posted - and that's not the only study. I also don't think Black people "in general" look for things to be offended by - Only 15 minute famers and SJW's do that.
So do you consider yourself one of the ones that are "afraid to talk to black people"??

Good for you @TwoBiFour - thats generally how we all should be as Dr. MLK Jr. said look at people for the content of their character and not the color of their skin. Also he said to see a person first, and their color 2nd as to paraphrase him 'I have a friend, who just so happens to be white/black' emphasizing they are your friend first and foremost and their skin color is an after-thought.

I love handsome, charming gentlemen. Sometimes they are black. I have nothing to say to anyone who wants to make it an issue. It’s a people thing. Not a skin color thing.

:lips::lips::lips::lips: to you @Sunshine girl. I love all women, especially smart, with big breasts and butts who are sometimes white. Ok, who am I lying to - I actually prefer my women white, business smart with an ivy league degree, natural big breasts and ass, can cook like the top chef from Hells kitchen, do my taxes like an IRS auditor, and twerk like America's top stripper. If you know one or two I'll even pay for the referral. :blackgrimace:

View media item 24631
View media item 24190

Back