Ladies, what are your true limits?

Since I'm from the BDSM community I have a ready to go list of my limits down to the last detail.

It's a pet peeve of mine to see posts that say "no limits" because ******* like that is a predator's wet dream.. Would you let someone shave your head? Brand you? Empty your bank account?

No?

Then you have limits lol
You’re right. But it’s hard to say what your limits are when there are so many things people can think up to do. Easier to respond to a specific act, “No, I wouldn’t do that!”

Since I'm from the BDSM community I have a ready to go list of my limits down to the last detail.

It's a pet peeve of mine to see posts that say "no limits" because ******* like that is a predator's wet dream.. Would you let someone shave your head? Brand you? Empty your bank account?

No?

Then you have limits lol
Excellent point

Change "most" to "a few might. " Just saying. 👩‍🦰
It all depends on what kind of limits the woman sets initially. Those who are new to the lifestyle may be reluctant to commit to much initially. Once they experience the pleasure, they are more likely to go for something new, if it is done gradually.

It all depends on what kind of limits the woman sets initially. Those who are new to the lifestyle may be reluctant to commit to much initially. Once they experience the pleasure, they are more likely to go for something new, if it is done gradually.
OK, that's much better than your initial post which seems so totally different than this one. Just remember to respect a woman's limits. Thank you.

OK, that's much better than your initial post which seems so totally different than this one. Just remember to respect a woman's limits. Thank you.
Of course. I don't ******* women, but if they find they are turned on by what I am doing now, I will go further if they wish, ready to stop expanding limits at any time they say.

Back