What are your limits?

zhili

Male
Swinger or cuckold relationships are always complicated, but I've always wondered... What are the boundaries? We like watching our partner have sex with someone else, but what do you think about your partner doing it without your knowledge or consent? Or what if you have a rule that you can't fuck your ex and the other person breaks that rule? Are there any situations in which you can say that you are breaking up with someone?

Swinger or cuckold relationships are always complicated, but I've always wondered... What are the boundaries? We like watching our partner have sex with someone else, but what do you think about your partner doing it without your knowledge or consent? Or what if you have a rule that you can't fuck your ex and the other person breaks that rule? Are there any situations in which you can say that you are breaking up with someone?
This part is a big "No." Even if it's a quick text saying I'm going to have fun, that's enough.

I wouldn't feel comfortable doing anything with cuckold wife without his consent if wife wants to link for a quickie I'd want to check with hubby to make sure it's cool...I know there's instances where guys have probably attempted to have secret side relationships with wives but that's not my style and I'm not into being in the middle of any drama

I wouldn't feel comfortable doing anything with cuckold wife without his consent if wife wants to link for a quickie I'd want to check with hubby to make sure it's cool...I know there's instances where guys have probably attempted to have secret side relationships with wives but that's not my style and I'm not into being in the middle of any drama
I get it, no drama. What if you don't have contact to her boyfriend/husband?

funny thing.......................

So in my husband's previous relationship, they did some swinging. My husband did tell me, but never asked me to "try." He figured since I knew and if I was curious, I'd ask about it.

We did start swinging which started as a dinner party, but ended up being wife-swapping. It was not planned, but it happened. The weird thing was I was the one who pushed the night along towards wife-swapping by being so flirty with our host. I had a thing for him when I first saw him that night. His charming smile and wit just made it so easy to get that far. So, I ended up on the living room floor only wearing my thigh highs and our host getting between my legs as my husband watched while getting a BJ.

So that is how I started and we progressed.

One time his ex gf was in town. She contacted us through our shared email and said she'd love to meet this "wonderful woman" he married. At least she started with a compliment.

She was married, we all met up and when she walked into the bar, I was shocked. OMG, she was hot. Such wonderful eyes and a super sweet smile. I immediately felt intimidated. My husband always compared her to Tyra Banks.

She walks up to me, in an intimidating manner at first, but then just smiles and says, "I can see why you captured his heart." She then had this lusty look on her face............while still looking at me. She turned to my husband and said, "You certainly stepped it up one with her.....even from me."

While that sounds arrogant, it did not come across that way. Then, she kissed him on the cheek. I kinda spoke up about that and she just came over and kissed my cheek, hugged me, and said, "I'm so happy he found you."

They split on amicable terms. They both knew they were not right for each other in the long run.

We all talk. Her husband was across from me and I liked him. I think she could tell. After a while, she and I went to the restroom.

She asked, “How much did (my husband) tell you?”

I calmly told her, “He told me everything you guys did. The swinging, the pegging, all of it. We even ended up at Mark and Jan’s one night and ended up wife-swapping. “

Let me just say she was shocked but did not say anything.

The weekend went on and she asked if I would be interested in some swinging fun on another trip up here. I did not say “No.” I did not say “Yes.”

A while later she contacted us to see if we wanted to hook up for wife-swapping. I agreed too fast for my husband. He kept asking me, “Are you sure??? Really???”

So, we all got together and when I saw my husband getting between his ex gf legs, I questioned myself. Yet, right before he entered her, he looked at me.

I gave him that approving nod.

So weird in the role reversal from my first time swinging some time back.

In the end, I was OK with him getting with his ex gf. She was a bit intimidating at first but her genuine excitement and just happiness won me over.

Splitting up from my husband would take a lot. We do some weird things from a normal marriage standpoint. So, it would take a lot. I'm the one who has made stupid mistakes and had issues with some events in my life. So, he should have dumped me already................

Yet, he has not. We both have that sense that the family is bigger than either of us and we are going to make it work.

If I had to pick something, it would be him doing things with other girls and keeping it from me. There have been some instances where he had a thing for another girl and she was interested too. We talked BEFORE anything and I said he could have fun. He just had to follow the rules I have to follow when I have my bbc fun or gf fun.

In addition to keeping an affair secret, I think he'd have to do something to undermine our family in some way. Maybe hiding money or something like that. We both have our own spending money and then a family account. He does not complain when I drop $400 on that perfect dress that fits my boobs and my hips. In turn, I don't complain when he drops $3000 on a new road bike.

funny thing.......................

So in my husband's previous relationship, they did some swinging. My husband did tell me, but never asked me to "try." He figured since I knew and if I was curious, I'd ask about it.

We did start swinging which started as a dinner party, but ended up being wife-swapping. It was not planned, but it happened. The weird thing was I was the one who pushed the night along towards wife-swapping by being so flirty with our host. I had a thing for him when I first saw him that night. His charming smile and wit just made it so easy to get that far. So, I ended up on the living room floor only wearing my thigh highs and our host getting between my legs as my husband watched while getting a BJ.

So that is how I started and we progressed.

One time his ex gf was in town. She contacted us through our shared email and said she'd love to meet this "wonderful woman" he married. At least she started with a compliment.

She was married, we all met up and when she walked into the bar, I was shocked. OMG, she was hot. Such wonderful eyes and a super sweet smile. I immediately felt intimidated. My husband always compared her to Tyra Banks.

She walks up to me, in an intimidating manner at first, but then just smiles and says, "I can see why you captured his heart." She then had this lusty look on her face............while still looking at me. She turned to my husband and said, "You certainly stepped it up one with her.....even from me."

While that sounds arrogant, it did not come across that way. Then, she kissed him on the cheek. I kinda spoke up about that and she just came over and kissed my cheek, hugged me, and said, "I'm so happy he found you."

They split on amicable terms. They both knew they were not right for each other in the long run.

We all talk. Her husband was across from me and I liked him. I think she could tell. After a while, she and I went to the restroom.

She asked, “How much did (my husband) tell you?”

I calmly told her, “He told me everything you guys did. The swinging, the pegging, all of it. We even ended up at Mark and Jan’s one night and ended up wife-swapping. “

Let me just say she was shocked but did not say anything.

The weekend went on and she asked if I would be interested in some swinging fun on another trip up here. I did not say “No.” I did not say “Yes.”

A while later she contacted us to see if we wanted to hook up for wife-swapping. I agreed too fast for my husband. He kept asking me, “Are you sure??? Really???”

So, we all got together and when I saw my husband getting between his ex gf legs, I questioned myself. Yet, right before he entered her, he looked at me.

I gave him that approving nod.

So weird in the role reversal from my first time swinging some time back.

In the end, I was OK with him getting with his ex gf. She was a bit intimidating at first but her genuine excitement and just happiness won me over.
There is little written on this forum about role reversal or partner exchange. An interesting story! Especially since it stars your husband's ex. Thank you for sharing it!

Splitting up from my husband would take a lot. We do some weird things from a normal marriage standpoint. So, it would take a lot. I'm the one who has made stupid mistakes and had issues with some events in my life. So, he should have dumped me already................

Yet, he has not. We both have that sense that the family is bigger than either of us and we are going to make it work.

If I had to pick something, it would be him doing things with other girls and keeping it from me. There have been some instances where he had a thing for another girl and she was interested too. We talked BEFORE anything and I said he could have fun. He just had to follow the rules I have to follow when I have my bbc fun or gf fun.

In addition to keeping an affair secret, I think he'd have to do something to undermine our family in some way. Maybe hiding money or something like that. We both have our own spending money and then a family account. He does not complain when I drop $400 on that perfect dress that fits my boobs and my hips. In turn, I don't complain when he drops $3000 on a new road bike.
In another thread on this forum, I read about women's most common fears. Typically, it involved the loss of more than just a partner (family, for example), stability, and friendship. We have fun with other people, but then we go back to our lives where only we know our secrets.

Back