Ladies, what are your true limits?

I’ve been reading posts for a while now, and it seems like a common attitude from the women on here is that they will do absolutely anything a black man wants. Surely that’s not true, everyone ha their limits. Ladies, what are yours? What have you saId No to?
What is your true limit?

Límites pocos ..... quiero que mi macho se de cuenta de lo puta que puedo llegar a ser, quiero que el disfrute al máximo de una buena zorra.
Solo tres cosas no me gustan, heridas, copro y que no me dejen descansar si lo necesito, sobretodo cuando estoy con un grupo de hombres a la vez.
Todo lo demás no tengo problema ,BDSM y incluso lluvia dorada a la cara o con la boca bien abierta (también de varios hombres a la vez)pero no trago mucho ....🙏🏻😅
A mi gusta que me traten duro, me gustan los hombres con mano firme, sentir su fuerza,si es de un BBC o de muchachos marroquíes mucho mejor!!
Si el hombre con el que estoy me pone cachonda y me gusta soy una mujer muy, muy, muy sumisa,una buena perrita.
El tiene que llevar el control,yo estoy más cómoda así.Por ejemplo me encanta que me agarre de la cabeza mientras se la estoy chupando,que sea él quien marque el ritmo,sin preguntas,el dirige hasta que se corra a placer😍😍😍😍♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Probably things that are publicly embarrassing, maybe idk. Depends how horny I am. I’ve been roped into things that were most likely a bad idea.

Since I'm from the BDSM community I have a ready to go list of my limits down to the last detail.

It's a pet peeve of mine to see posts that say "no limits" because ******* like that is a predator's wet dream.. Would you let someone shave your head? Brand you? Empty your bank account?

No?

Then you have limits lol
Even dumber, "we have NO LIMITS except a, b, and c..."

THOSE ARE LIMITS 🙄

Since I'm from the BDSM community I have a ready to go list of my limits down to the last detail.

It's a pet peeve of mine to see posts that say "no limits" because ******* like that is a predator's wet dream.. Would you let someone shave your head? Brand you? Empty your bank account?

No?

Then you have limits lol
Or another one of my favorites... Usually a hubby trying to make his wife sound sluttier than she really is,

"all her holes are available except her Ass"
🤨😑

So that leaves... Her pussy, mouth, and NOSTRILS??

Even dumber, "we have NO LIMITS except a, b, and c..."

THOSE ARE LIMITS 🙄
Honestly, no limits is the kind of ******* super vanilla people say because they lack the imagination to think of anything beyond lights off missionary and they think it makes them sound kinky..
Or another one of my favorites... Usually a hubby trying to make his wife sound sluttier than she really is,

"all her holes are available except her Ass"
🤨😑

So that leaves... Her pussy, mouth, and NOSTRILS??
Get balls deep in her ears, bro 😂

I don't do that....my spouse isn't a cuck.
To be truthful most the most open couples i have been with .the ladies dont consider their spouse as cuck.. they have lots of respect for their husband . And i personally like to be in touch with these kind of ladies .they make sense in lots of things

1. No pee
  2. No *******
  3. No extreme pain
  4. No violence
  5. No sex without condom
  6. No creampie for the reason n°5
  7. No bondage
  8. No dirty action and word for me the sex is passion.
  9. No domination, what we can do, we decide together
after this 9 point all is possible.

1. yes anal
  2. yes suck and cum in my mouth
  3. yes threesome
  4. all depend of the moment

No *******, puke, *******. Golden showers are cool but no to on my face.
No animals or *******.
Nothing illegal or any extreme pain.
I'm sure there might be more but right now that's all I can think of.
Other than that I am pretty open to giving most things a go.

Id like to think i have a high tolerance for pain but definitely no *******, no puke on me, puking from deepthroating is cool, no broken anything, little ******* drawn from me is OK not hemorrhaging lol. But anal, dp, ATM, HUMILIATION, *******, spanking, spitting and an occasional golden shower is ok even to the face just not multiple streams..i think that's it. Oh yeah head in the toilet is fine so long as i am the one who cleans it lol

Back