Ladies, what are your true limits?

Open to almost anything as long as you take the time to get me properly warmed up and motivated, start off slow and passionate and as I get into it get more physical and aggressive, once I’m excited I’m up for almost anything fun and exciting, that being said no permanent marks or damage, no poo(yuck), no *******!

Human sexuality is so diverse. Everyone is into something uniquely different. No one can truly say there are no limits. However, in this case, the conversation is about white women who love to fuck black men. I think it's fair to say that you don't have any limits if you are willing to be fucked in your pussy, mouth, and ass.

y Limits, of course there are limits. There are people who's kinky ideas of sex i would never tolerate. *******, piss games, severe bondage with pain. I'm not letting any one stick needles through my nipples or clit. ******* or hanging, no way There are literally people dead and others in jail for going to far with that one. I've done a few mild bondage party's, having sex while restrained can be a turn on kind of like a ******* fantasy meany of us females and some males have. Those however hardly ever include real pain. When i did those my guy as well as two or three other male friends went along to assure they didn't get out of control.
For me anal sex totally out. I realize for many that is a pleasurable experience. I had it done one time totally unexpected it did not go well. The guy was hung and is was very painful and i ended up with small tears that required medical treatment. The Dr. explained in great detail how i had a small rectum and should not have that type of sex. I was a freshman at college and having my parents know along with the painful medical treatment , never do that again.
I did groups of guys and my husband and many of my lovers kidded me about no group being to large. That too must have a limit i just never reached mine.

My bride has told every Bull she did not want anal. She says that, yet with every Bull she has been with has asked and every time she bends over and begs for it. Her current Man gets to enjoy her ass weekly. He does this on the days he uses me. He enjoys altering between our asses. Its Dominance and control of both of us to cement our respective roles. He also likes when we are both begging for his seed.
That's awesome

Back