Do you believe all the members who claim they're women are actually women?

Do you believe all the members who claim they're women are actually women?

• Total voters
Mostly fakes. You can be sure that any post that says something like "What would you do to me?" is a man pretending to be a woman and fishing for compliments.
Why would a guy, pretending to be a woman "fish for compliments" about a woman he is not? That does not make a lot of sense to me. What could he possibly get out of it?

Why would a guy, pretending to be a woman "fish for compliments" about a woman he is not? That does not make a lot of sense to me. What could he possibly get out of it?

Is this internet thing fairly new to you? Who knows why they do it but there are plenty of them doing it.. I assume everyone is a fake until proven otherwise. If you're on this site but NOT verified on a regular swing site than you're probably fake. I doubt too many people are meeting on this site..

Is this internet thing fairly new to you? Who knows why they do it but there are plenty of them doing it.. I assume everyone is a fake until proven otherwise. If you're on this site but NOT verified on a regular swing site than you're probably fake. I doubt too many people are meeting on this site..
There are people meeting on this site. Moreover, the "internet thing" is not "new" to me. I have been using computers since they were invented. Thanks for asking. My question was why a person would want to "fish for compliments" about someone he is not. I am well aware of people pretending to be someone they are not on sites.
Your statement about people not being verified is also not accurate. I am not verified but, I am very real. There are others on this site, Macnfries for example, who are not "verified" and real. So, I think all inclusive statements are largely inaccurate. That's all I have to say about that.

Obviously, I was only joking about the internet thing. If you're a woman/couple and you're truly interested in meeting black men for sex this would NOT be my first suggestion of places to go. That's all I'm saying! I don't believe everyone is fake, only most profiles of couples and women. It appears based off the poll results most believe the same as I do. I would assume you're real! You're posting pics of a white cock so who would lie about being a white male on this site??

Obviously, I was only joking about the internet thing. If you're a woman/couple and you're truly interested in meeting black men for sex this would NOT be my first suggestion of places to go. That's all I'm saying! I don't believe everyone is fake, only most profiles of couples and women. It appears based off the poll results most believe the same as I do. I would assume you're real! You're posting pics of a white cock so who would lie about being a white male on this site??
I think you're right about this not being the best site to meet someone, but I enjoy coming here. I find the fakes and people who call them out can be very entertaining. I also like speaking with the people who are real. the forums can be a lot of fun too. The videos people post are very hot if you like interracial sex.

Hell yeah it is alot of fakes on here. I dont care who I upset by saying that. When i first joined I met up with some cool people and fucked like their was no tomorrow. Now all you see is fake pics posted even some of children, fake members from diffrent countries, and alot 18 year olds asking for BBC. LOL .. Just alot of dirty fuckers and fake stories being posted ..
Yeah me too. I use to be able to fuck a bunch of bitches on here.

I think you're right about this not being the best site to meet someone, but I enjoy coming here. I find the fakes and people who call them out can be very entertaining. I also like speaking with the people who are real. the forums can be a lot of fun too. The videos people post are very hot if you like interracial sex.

I'm here so obviously I enjoy watching interracial sex. Many of the postings here are very entertaining, and occasionally erotic. We would love to meet other couples or single men on this site but I'm not holding my breath. We'll stick with LL until something better comes around

Now to figure out what percentage of "should ____ be ******" threads are run by self-hating white men or trolls. Seriously, I read stuff on here that makes a KKK site look downright civil. White boys being raised as cucks and taking female hormones, putting people back into some form of slavery, and more mind boggling horseshit.

The 'real' people '.

The desperate cucks who spoil every thread with their meanderings of world domination by BBC. The fake'bred' females claiming they are pregnant by their bull and their'cuck' husband/boyfriend/Rabbit/(insert own choice here) doesn't know and they don't care if he finds out. So much for trust and honesty in a relationship ehh!.

Then we have the fake blk guys. Pretending to be black/blue/green/(insert own colour choice here) telling everyone how they will be the best thing that ever happened to you. But only if you send 'more pictures of your ass babe'.

People are saying you cannot be real if you're verified. Sorry folks, but being verified is still doesn't give the 100% sticker that the person is real. I know of people who were/are in the verified section and they are/were as fake as plastic tits on a shop dummy.

So how does one verify that a person is real. I can only speak for myself but I use a five step protocol. It works. during any of the steps a person cannot do or prove, or make a certain action then the deals off. Why did I take the step to do this?. Simple. 'Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me'.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 'real' people '.

The desperate cucks who spoil every thread with their meanderings of world domination by BBC. The fake'bred' females claiming they are pregnant by their bull and their'cuck' husband/boyfriend/Rabbit/(insert own choice here) doesn't know and they don't care if he finds out. So much for trust and honesty in a relationship ehh!.

Then we have the fake blk guys. Pretending to be black/blue/green/(insert own colour choice here) telling everyone how they will be the best thing that ever happened to you. But only if you send 'more pictures of your ass babe'.

People are saying you cannot be real if you're verified. Sorry folks, but being verified is still doesn't give the 100% sticker that the person is real. I know of people who were/are in the verified section and they are/were as fake as plastic tits on a shop dummy.

So how does one verify that a person is real. I can only speak for myself but I use a five step protocol. It works. during any of the steps a person cannot do or prove, or make a certain action then the deals off. Why did I take the step t do this?. Simple. 'Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me'.
So why are you here?

Because my last lover was here. what's your excuse ?:p
Of course there are white and black cuckolds that come to a site like this to find bulls.
It sounds like you are bitter about that. The bulls aren't for themselves, they're for their bitches.
So why shouldn't they be fishing in YOUR pond?

Do you only want black cock, or are you also on Match and POF?

Back