Do you believe all the members who claim they're women are actually women?

Do you believe all the members who claim they're women are actually women?

• Total voters
If you have an understanding of language and sentence structure as well as the trip words that scream Male posting! You should find that its pretty to traverse over the phonies to find the couples and the genuine black men who may be looking and fantasizing while looking but it doesn't mean even the real BBCs will travel distances when they can just string you along and masturbate..but there are a few good ones!

If you have an understanding of language and sentence structure as well as the trip words that scream Male posting! You should find that its pretty to traverse over the phonies to find the couples and the genuine black men who may be looking and fantasizing while looking but it doesn't mean even the real BBCs will travel distances when they can just string you along and masturbate..but there are a few good ones!

It's not most of the black men who are fake, it's the women who are usually men posing as white women. That being said, you are right, if you pay close attention you can tell most of the fakes. Just about anything that has "what would you do to me" is screaming fake.

i can usually tell when i ask for there msn or skype... for a cam2cam chat to prove there real
usually they come up an excuse like i dont have msn/skype so i put it down to them being fake
or better yet a man pretending to be a woman...
I agree there's only a few women on here. Real women only way to prove it is to Skype or cam to cam

In our experience with this site and others we are on it goes both ways fake BBC and couples. But if you look at the profile and their post's you can usually tell if it's a fake or not. But we have been called fake because we don't respond to a bull that can't write more than a few words or take the time to read our profile first. Just because you're black don't mean my wife will just fuck she has standers. So please take the time to put time and effort into your game guys it goes a long way with the ladies

I believe them initially if they have pics but if they don’t I’m always skeptical. So many ways to video chat without exchanging personal information this should never be a problem

If theirs no real person tagged i really dont believe them. “Real couples” tagged im starting see is just men always on the blogs and inboxing for 21 questions smh

Hell. This old conundrum.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/you-need-to-pull-your-head-out-your-ass.126542/

People a few facts for you.

1. Not everyone on here is genuine.
2. Being a verified member is NOT a hundred per cent surety.
3. People use fake pictures all the time.
4. people LIE!

If you think that B2W is going to get you laid on a regular basis without doing some homework and operating realistically.

1. This site is 95% fakes, gay cuck's, breed us out existence and we surrender extremists and 5% good people.
2. Search for the comments from regulars on here that offer good advice and apply no pressure.
3. Never assume just because some-one is verified that they are genuine. Being verified ISN'T a certificate of authenticity.
4. Have a series of step you want to take on how you want the contact, conversation and verification to be done and stick to it.
5. NEVER give out photographs with your face on it and always make sure they contain a watermark of some kind..i.e. this is Jim and Jane's across something that isn't easily photo-shopped away
6. Always do a video (face-time or whatever) conference to see who you are meeting and if THEY ACTUALLY MATCH who they say they are in their photographs etc.
7. Use the regulars knowledge and experiences to help you chose wisely and what is realistic for your situation.
8. If you looks to good to be true it usually is too good to be true. So use your brain.
9 Don't think with your sex organs as nine times out of ten it will end up in tears.
10. If in doubt see number 9.

Now why did I just post all of that. Well it seems even after all this time people still think with their organs instead of their brains and believe in the magical sex fairy who is going to grant them their wildest dreams on here...... Be real people. remember its the internet, where anyone can be anyone they want. All from the safety of their chair

Last edited by a moderator:
re: Do you believe all the members who claim they're women are actually women?
Absolutely not ... just like you don't believe ALL those Santa Clauses at Christmas are really Santa, right? ........View attachment 1949749

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!

But I sat on each one of their laps and gave them my long Christmas lists.

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure?

They assured me that they were real.
They kept saying, “Ho Ho Ho
Were you a good girl or bad girl.”
I said “A little of both, Santa. I can’t lie.”
He said that he’d cum down my chimney regardless and tapped me on my bottom.

So you see, I think that in THIS instance you may be mistaken. :happy:

Santa is the realist.

He said that he’d cum down my chimney regardless and tapped me on my bottom.
gif_yellowball-snickering.gifSeems like a waste of cum to me. Besides, once someone finds out Santa cum down their friend's chimney, then EVERYONE would want Santa to cum down THEIR chimney , too, and that's a lot of cumming for an old man. Don't you think?gif_Yellowball-JerkingOff.gif
But, guess if you only get to cum ONCE a year, there's a lot of cum stored up. gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

My first wife and her friends lied to me face to face, so people online wouldnt lie? If someone decides to lie to me nothing I can really do to stop them just need to consider what to believe.

Back