Do you believe all the members who claim they're women are actually women?

Do you believe all the members who claim they're women are actually women?

• Total voters
Between 75% and 95% of the "women" on here are fakes.

They are mostly bi/gay hence why they want black men to email them pics or their dicks and chat with them (if possible) and at the very least what you call voyeurs that have a fantsey of seeing a girl they are "dating/married" to with another guy/black man.

<<< Ex-cuckold here believe me or not i am real.:(

If you're not willing to hop on cam then scram!!

Many don't want or feel the need to prove themselves.

If a real woman is on here just to read and reply to posts that interest her, and she has no desire whatsoever to hook up with some random black guy, or course she won't get on camera.

That said, I still think 75-90% of the women on here are fakes. A lot of guys are posing as women.

Many don't want or feel the need to prove themselves.

If a real woman is on here just to read and reply to posts that interest her, and she has no desire whatsoever to hook up with some random black guy, or course she won't get on camera.

That said, I still think 75-90% of the women on here are fakes. A lot of guys are posing as women.

That's not been my experience on here. The real ones have nothing to hide and verify.

I agree, I say at least 50% on here are fake, but I have found that is the case with most interracial sites like this, what I think is lots and lots of white guys (gay and straight) have fantasies they are trying to live out, by claiming they are a couple or a female. I have talk to several white men over the years who have a fantasy of their wife with a black man, Problem is the wife doesn't know a thing about it, it is all his fantasy not hers.

Mostly fakes. You can be sure that any post that says something like "What would you do to me?" is a man pretending to be a woman and fishing for compliments.
Exactly. And these thirsty ******* of a bitches don't disappoint responding to that bullshit.

Yeah...I would say the same for real black guys on this site. Probably 50%. God knows I get so many e-mails npw from white guys who want to "participate" in my parties. If you cant post more than one picture of yourself I doubt they are real! I am suppose to potentially meet a guy at a hotel and fuck him but he cant provide a few pictures? I am not desperate or stupid....

If you're not willing to hop on cam then scram!!
Fair enough - but some of us don't have cams, I'm back to being a poor student and have just an old Dell laptop without one. I have thought of getting one for Skype calls, but would not be into the "cam" thing otherwise except just to hop on and verify myself.

I've been thinking I should do the "real person" verification, but it's a bit intimidating to put an identifiable picture of myself out there tying me to a web site like this - an older friend of mine who has been online for a long time, has told me stories of people getting burned in their real lives from doing that. And it's just a big step somehow.....

:blackheart: Lanie

I agree, I say at least 50% on here are fake, but I have found that is the case with most interracial sites like this, what I think is lots and lots of white guys (gay and straight) have fantasies they are trying to live out, by claiming they are a couple or a female. I have talk to several white men over the years who have a fantasy of their wife with a black man, Problem is the wife doesn't know a thing about it, it is all his fantasy not hers.
I think there are some other things going on as well, like guys posting pictures either claiming to be the girl or else the FB/hubby, of exes they want to get back at or just girls they're infatuated with or even stalking. Some of the picture sets I've seen posted, particularly of the "photoshop me" type, look to me like pics taken of a girl at parties and around campus or taken off a Facebook page, not what a girl herself would post. I have a GF from back home who that happened to, an ex from high school (and maybe her first year at college) has been posting pics like that for four or five years now, even one taken off her graduate school's website recently.

Fair enough - but some of us don't have cams, I'm back to being a poor student and have just an old Dell laptop without one. I have thought of getting one for Skype calls, but would not be into the "cam" thing otherwise except just to hop on and verify myself.

I've been thinking I should do the "real person" verification, but it's a bit intimidating to put an identifiable picture of myself out there tying me to a web site like this - an older friend of mine who has been online for a long time, has told me stories of people getting burned in their real lives from doing that. And it's just a big step somehow.....

True enough Lanie but cams are dirt cheap nowadays. I suppose I should clarify a bit more on my cam or scram policy. I by no means would ask every so-called female I cross paths with on here to verify they are who they claim to be. However, if through continued conversations my interests in them is further piqued enough then yes, I most certainly would ask them to verify through cam or by some other means.

As for the whole Real Person status. You don't have to show your face. Take a look at many of the "verify me" threads. I don't think I can recall any that show the person's face. Now personally I suspect some people even fake "Real Persons" status which is why I stand by my previously stated policy. We all have our different methods for discerning the truth, that just happens to be mine.

It is so easy to fake the real person status, holding up a sign w/ date and member name. I won't say what forum, but I photoshoped an image just like that, and behold! I am a "real person"!

On a related topic, I don't believe all the guys who claim they're 12", or much bigger than 9" - when I googled it, it is incredibly rare, and on another site they talked about guys who are getting that measurement by going from the tip to the asshole..... ;) I also suspect that a lot of the 9" are really more like 8" - not that that's so bad :oops: - and that a lot of the guys' cock pics aren't really theirs.

Guys who are "real", what do you think about all the size claims? Are there really that many guys that big on a site like this?

p.s. 9th wonder - a half-decent cam is still a week's food budget for a poor college girl - and I still don't know for sure if it will work with my older laptop. But maybe santa will bring me one for Christmas :)

You really don't even need a cam to verify if they're real or not, just ask for a spoon picture (picture of them holding a spoon with the date/time on a sheet of paper). Pretty hard to Photoshop that...though it can be done. And I don't get the point in guys using fake dick pics I mean if you eventually meet they'll figure it out. I have foundsome of the black guys on here are frauds with their pics, which I don't understand but whatever.

You really don't even need a cam to verify if they're real or not, just ask for a spoon picture (picture of them holding a spoon with the date/time on a sheet of paper). Pretty hard to Photoshop that...though it can be done. And I don't get the point in guys using fake dick pics I mean if you eventually meet they'll figure it out. I have foundsome of the black guys on here are frauds with their pics, which I don't understand but whatever.

If you have photoshop and a good scanner, you can do practically ANYTHING! Only way to go is Cams if you're serious about hooking up. ;)

On a related topic, I don't believe all the guys who claim they're 12", or much bigger than 9" - when I googled it, it is incredibly rare, and on another site they talked about guys who are getting that measurement by going from the tip to the asshole..... ;) I also suspect that a lot of the 9" are really more like 8" - not that that's so bad :oops: - and that a lot of the guys' cock pics aren't really theirs.

Guys who are "real", what do you think about all the size claims? Are there really that many guys that big on a site like this?

p.s. 9th wonder - a half-decent cam is still a week's food budget for a poor college girl - and I still don't know for sure if it will work with my older laptop. But maybe santa will bring me one for Christmas :)
I dont tell girls what i got. Ill joke and say i got a hard three inch you will enjoy. Then they look at me like...eww. Then i tell them i was talking about my credit card :) but na i dont. I let them find out or just show a picture on the phone.

Back