Do you believe all the members who claim they're women are actually women?

Do you believe all the members who claim they're women are actually women?

• Total voters
You are correct. It's not a slur. That idiot above is just trying to prove himself/herself to be smart. lol

LOL. Oh look Bobbert the baby is back... Wrong. It is a slur. The fact you are defending it shows once again how little your IQ really is.

'The New York Times reports that decisions are starting to be handed down at the trial court level ruling that calling a person ‘gay’ is not, in and of itself,************ enough of a slur********** to create a cause of action for slander:'

Homophobia

Unfortunately, being gay is often viewed as a negative thing. As a result, terms used to put down gay people have slipped into everyday speech and are used as a way to demonstrate just how bad the person using the phrase thinks the "gay" thing is.

Ignorance

If a phrase is repeated enough, its origins may be forgotten. Because it is so common to hear, "that's so gay'" plenty of people don't link the phrase to an insult against gay people. Calling someone out for using this slur can be all it takes for the person using it to understand that it isn't simply a harmless expression.

Once again Bobbert shows his ignorance by posting his bigotted views

trans·ves·tite
transˈvesˌtīt,tranzˈvesˌtīt/
noun
  1. a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.
    synonyms: drag queen, cross-dresser, female impersonator; More

trans·ves·tite
transˈvesˌtīt,tranzˈvesˌtīt/
noun
  1. a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.
    synonyms: drag queen, cross-dresser, female impersonator; More

:confused:Why are you posting your sexual preferences???????

Coming out of the closet maybe???????? Next time place them here.....
Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies forum. It may make you feel more at home.;)

On a related topic, I don't believe all the guys who claim they're 12", or much bigger than 9" - when I googled it, it is incredibly rare, and on another site they talked about guys who are getting that measurement by going from the tip to the asshole..... ;) I also suspect that a lot of the 9" are really more like 8" - not that that's so bad :oops: - and that a lot of the guys' cock pics aren't really theirs.

Guys who are "real", what do you think about all the size claims? Are there really that many guys that big on a site like this?

:blackheart: Lanie

p.s. 9th wonder - a half-decent cam is still a week's food budget for a poor college girl - and I still don't know for sure if it will work with my older laptop. But maybe santa will bring me one for Christmas :)
I find that a lot of people claim to have BBCs or post BBCs but they're really just Black Cocks and not Big Black Cocks...imo

I've measured myself a few times recently and was even surprised myself that I was over 9inches long...research says that it is rare or doesn't exist, but here I am. But I do think a lot of guys will lie to say they're bigger than they really are...yet still there are still guys as big or even bigger than me so its hard( no pun intended) to judge what's really a BBC

Fair enough - but some of us don't have cams, I'm back to being a poor student and have just an old Dell laptop without one. I have thought of getting one for Skype calls, but would not be into the "cam" thing otherwise except just to hop on and verify myself.

I've been thinking I should do the "real person" verification, but it's a bit intimidating to put an identifiable picture of myself out there tying me to a web site like this - an older friend of mine who has been online for a long time, has told me stories of people getting burned in their real lives from doing that. And it's just a big step somehow.....

:blackheart: Lanie
I was"real" a few months ago, had a verified picture and all...I wanted to get verified in hopes that I could find a "real" woman that way, but still I found my inbox full of small dicked white men trying to get me to play out their fantasies...very few actual women, and then I got noided about my explicit fantasies being exposed in my reality...so I messaged the admin here and they took away my "real" status along with my verified photos. I wanted to be as discreet as possible.

I find that a lot of people claim to have BBCs or post BBCs but they're really just Black Cocks and not Big Black Cocks...imo

I've measured myself a few times recently and was even surprised myself that I was over 9inches long...research says that it is rare or doesn't exist, but here I am. But I do think a lot of guys will lie to say they're bigger than they really are...yet still there are still guys as big or even bigger than me so its hard( no pun intended) to judge what's really a BBC
9 is rare but out there. I personally saw a few with my ex. 7.5-8" is more common but still well above average. What I find online is that most guys add inches and won't show an accurate measurement. Me and my exes used to rely on personal ads pre-internet. So I saw many black guys promise 9 and deliver 6"-7" and seemed to think nobody would notice the missing 2-3". It is like black cocks at the gym you see a lot of them but then you realize how many black dudes don't get anywhere near naked compared to the ones who do.

The big guys let them hang and flop and white dudes think "*******" meanwhile 5 other black dudes stayed dressed and went home.

I was"real" a few months ago, had a verified picture and all...I wanted to get verified in hopes that I could find a "real" woman that way, but still I found my inbox full of small dicked white men trying to get me to play out their fantasies...very few actual women, and then I got noided about my explicit fantasies being exposed in my reality...so I messaged the admin here and they took away my "real" status along with my verified photos. I wanted to be as discreet as possible.

It is so hard to wade through the fake guys/and women to get to the real ones. There are some real nice and genuine people on here, just keep trying I'm sure you will succeed.

Let's face it, there are VERY few REAL women on sex sites. I can live with that, but I don't like the homosexuals that are posers. Why can't these losers just find a gay site?

Let's face it, there are VERY few REAL women on sex sites. I can live with that, but I don't like the homosexuals that are posers. Why can't these losers just find a gay site?

Then why are you here?????? :confused: Ohh yeah that's right. You're here to find a ;)'girlfriend' for your fantasies.....

Well, the good news is, the fake women are so easy to spot! lol

Well you did admit you were a transvestite. Looking at yourself in the mirror it would be easy to spot you're a fake woman. That said. You seem in so much pain at being shown up for what you are. Your continual snotty remarks, the gender denial, and the fixation on trying to get the last word in about people show you're actually not a very smart or intelligent person. Take your meds. You just might feel better

I would guess 15% are truly living this lifestyle to a point, 25% are excited by the possibilities but have NOT made the leap and the other 60% are completely full of *******..

I find that while there are 'players' wannabe's and the 'bottom feeders' on here, (and other sites also).,if you take the time, and use it well, put in some effort use a checking protocol you can find the kind of people you seek. I can only speak for myself when I say only once has it failed on here. (And yes they were removed after it was proven they were fake).

Taking ones time and getting to know the person you contact, (after all the checks e.c.t) is a far more relaxing and prosperous way of time usage. Spending weeks or even months learning about your new sexual partner helps in creating a more relaxed and sensual sphere in which the activities ones seeks have the best start.

Back