Do you believe all the members who claim they're women are actually women?

Do you believe all the members who claim they're women are actually women?

• Total voters
Of course there are white and black cuckolds that come to a site like this to find bulls.
It sounds like you are bitter about that. The bulls aren't for themselves, they're for their bitches.
So why shouldn't they be fishing in YOUR pond?

Do you only want black cock, or are you also on Match and POF?

Ohh dear. Ohh dear. You went completely defensive,struck a nerve i see.

Firstly kiddo. This isn't my 'pond. So keep the amatuer babble for those who you want to impress.

Secondly I am no ones bitch. You maybe. I certainly am not!

Lastly your rather inept and childish bitter comment tells more about your own insecurities than any thing else.

It would have been better to have remained silent and have people think you're a fool than open your mouth and confirm it. Bitter? No just laughing even more at your rather inept attempt at figuering me out , that and the lack of sense of humour you clearly displayed.

Ohh dear. Ohh dear. You went completely defensive,struck a nerve i see.

Firstly kiddo. This isn't my 'pond. So keep the amatuer babble for those who you want to impress.

Secondly I am no ones bitch. You maybe. I certainly am not!

Lastly your rather inept and childish bitter comment tells more about your own insecurities than any thing else.

It would have been better to have remained silent and have people think you're a fool than open your mouth and confirm it. Bitter? No just laughing even more at your rather inept attempt at figuering me out , that and the lack of sense of humour you clearly displayed.
Before you say, "amatuer," learn how to spell it!

Secondly, you are here to look for another black cock. Yes?

How long have you been gay?

Among those who are not verified I'd say it's closer to ninety percent fake.

Among the "verified" members I would guess that approximately fifty percent
are still fake. It's harder to game the verification process, but not impossible.
Even those who are, in fact, "real" people are still lying about themselves and have
NO intention of actually meeting anyone.

Anything on the internet related to dating, even mainstream sites is rife with fraud
and fakes. If the content is even slightly sexual or caters to a particular kink, it's best
to simply assume that everyone their is misrepresenting themselves in some way.

Use it for entertainment, or to ******* time if you are bored, but that's about it.

Before you say, "amatuer," learn how to spell it!

Secondly, you are here to look for another black cock. Yes?

How long have you been gay?

Before you start the spelling nazi rant. Come back when you can speak six languages.

As for the gay slur.. Really? Are you another white Cuckboi?( see I can make a personal slur too). Are you that childish? Course you're childish. Using racial or derogatory remarks only proves your lack of self esteem and inability to behave or handle being treated like an adult. So I won't treat you like one.

Your post clearly shows you do not have the mental capacity for rational thought. You post contradictory remarks and think you're being clever. You have been here 7 months, left only 36 messages and then try to tell me whats what. Sorry kiddo you're not even close to being able to tell me what I am or am not.

I suggest you leave and come back when you can communicate as an adult. Not as the three year old you have proven to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a lot of fakes in general. I joined in May and have since thought about deleting my profile twice ( how do you completely delete your profile?). Many females and couples would write me saying they wish I was closer. But hey, I travel a lot and just moved to the east coast. So now I live on the east coast and west coast and those same people who wish I was close are no where to be founded when I tell them I'm in their town....

But somehow still find myself checking out this site. I find all my BBC lovers by walking up to them in person and the rest is history. I'm going to start posting videos and pics of the women I get that aren't from the site.

Large part of the problem is too many live in cyber/fantasy land. Had the same problem in a different way to you in that I actually turned up at the place we agreed to meet only to find they never intended too.

Keep trying B2W. There are here some great people amongst the riff-raff and plain mental cases. It is hard sometimes to sort them out, but I am sure you will succeed.

Before you start the spelling nazi rant. Come back when you can speak six languages.

As for the gay slur.. Really? Are you another white Cuckboi?( see I can make a personal slur too). Are you that childish? Course you're childish. Using racial or derogatory remarks only proves your lack of self esteem and inability to behave or handle being treated like an adult. So I won't treat you like one.

Your post clearly shows you do not have the mental capacity for rational thought. You post contradictory remarks and think you're being clever. You have been here 7 months, left only 36 messages and then try to tell me whats what. Sorry kiddo you're not even close to being able to tell me what I am or am not.

I suggest you leave and come back when you can communicate as an adult. Not as the three year old you have proven to be.
Being "gay," is not a "slur." It's so sad that you view it that way.

I do, however, love watching my girlfriend getting fucked by other guys, especially black guys. If that makes me a , "Cuckboi," so be it.

I can't imagine why you can't find other gay men that are interested in you. Did you tell them about the 12 languages you speak? lol

Being "gay," is not a "slur." It's so sad that you view it that way.

I do, however, love watching my girlfriend getting fucked by other guys, especially black guys. If that makes me a , "Cuckboi," so be it.

I can't imagine why you can't find other gay men that are interested in you. Did you tell them about the 12 languages you speak? lol

Still nothing of intelligence coming out of your mouth. Still nothing of worth being written by you. Statement about your life? Oh and calling someone gay is a slur. But hey. Well done for confirming your prejudice, your three year old mentality.

A slur
To talk about disparagingly or insultingly.
To pass over lightly or carelessly; treat without due consideration. .

Lastly, Only thing sad is you. Your use of a slur, and what constitutes a slur. Your rather limited and simple childish mind must struggle with the complexities of life. That, and how to do your own shoes up. You're a closet bigot. Your posts prove you are. Your replies demonstrate you have serious issues within yourself. Seek help before its too late.

Ohh wait. It already is.

I'm NOT trying to be an asshole but I had no idea referring to someone as gay is a slur.

Not many people do.I learned that calling some one just a black guy' or 'coloured guy' is considered a slur in some countries. Problem is, its so embedded (use of the gay word) into the spoken word now its passed off as being meaningless when its not. We all learn something new everyday.

Not many people do.I learned that calling some one just a black guy' or 'coloured guy' is considered a slur in some countries. Problem is, its so embedded (use of the gay word) into the spoken word now its passed off as being meaningless when its not. We all learn something new everyday.

After further research I believe you're wrong. To use the word as an insult I would agree but to describe a man/woman who enjoys having sexual relationships with the same sex it would be appropriate. I guess I didn't learn something new today but still lots of time remaining.

As to "real" on here, it is funny how many "giant" black guys on here can post pics but can't produce a ruler. Also how most white guys posted are totally soft next to an erect black man.

Well this got out of hand quickly. On any "dating" site there are a majority of fake profiles. It's a little unnerving to think I'm talking to some single fat white guy getting off on my messages...but whatever. Also creative angles make dicks look bigger than they are and females talk that slutty ******* but back off of it a bit when the dick comes out. It's all a game. Let's just have fun!!!

I like to think that most people are real and genuine but like any site there are fakes. The trick is to get to know someone and then verify between each other and respect that person's privacy and NOT post their pics or personal information. Having said that I almost lost my position and job when I ended a relationship with a couple. I like chatting with cucks and couples and have never reposted pics or info that was sent to me.

Back