Do (married) woman tell their best friends about their black dick addiction?

Any new women in our group are referred by existing members so obviously some communication takes place. Several years ago on a lark I took a ceramics class. Not only was I the only male in in class all of the women were white. So I sat in back did my ceramics and kept my mouth shut. The women in the class ranged from I would guess early 20's to well into their 60's. Three or four times during the classes the subject of sex came up among the women and I think they kind of forgot about me in the back. They discussed aspects of their sex lives in detail I would have never expected. Most of these women met in the class, I am sure that at least some of them knew each other from outside the class. But my impression most weren't close friends. What they casually talked about I wouldn't have discussed with anyone other than a very trusted friend. After a few minutes the "man present" alarm would seem to go off and the subject would immediately change to something innocuous. I kept my head down and feigned a bit of deafness. It definitely opened my eyes to the level of communication at least some women practice.

You're like me, Torpedo. I usually keep my eye on the task at hand (usually work) but my ears wide open. I'm not surprised anymore by what women talk about amongst themselves especially in other languages when they think no one else knows. Very interesting indeed.;)

It depends. If your friends aren't supportive you shouldn't tell them about your black cock addiction.
Personally I have very supportive female friends. Here in Italy black cock is on the rise :)
(in Albania the situation is different but I had some friends of mine when I lived in Tirana that really loved black cock).

Recently I spoke about it with my best friend, and she just didn't understand, the situation was then a bit uncomfortable and we never spoke this point again.
I guess it depends from people to people.
In my case I regret to have talk about it.
Keep it secret is certainly safer.
You should have probably the conversation as a little joke about bbc studs and not explain the whole situation with your husband and interracial lifestyle..If she is married or have a white boyfriend would probably would be difficult to understand how good is to be married and fuck bbc.Her reaction is bad but i think she likes to fuck gorgeous black studs even though she doesn't admit it.

You should have probably the conversation as a little joke about bbc studs and not explain it.

It's just that for her sexuality is not the same than for me. She will never consider having sex with an other than her husband.
Every taste are in the nature, there is some sexual practice which are not interesting for me, but I respect people who likes those practices.
My point is just that in society sexuality is often a taboo, and you need to be careful before you talk about it, even with close friends.

It's just that for her sexuality is not the same than for me. She will never consider having sex with an other than her husband.
Every taste are in the nature, there is some sexual practice which are not interesting for me, but I respect people who likes those practices.
My point is just that in society sexuality is often a taboo, and you need to be careful before you talk about it, even with close friends.
Our sexuality is very taboo, people tend to hide there real self to those closets to them. Married guys that are not bulls, swingers etc. think this is crazy as HELL! They are so scared to react on there thoughts. I have been admiring sexy white women in the work place for years and on a business trip after a few drinks she admitted to wanting to suck a Black cock. And that intrduced me to SEXY WHITE MILFS desires!

Our sexuality is very taboo, people tend to hide there real self to those closets to them. Married guys that are not bulls, swingers etc. think this is crazy as HELL! They are so scared to react on there thoughts. I have been admiring sexy white women in the work place for years and on a business trip after a few drinks she admitted to wanting to suck a Black cock. And that intrduced me to SEXY WHITE MILFS desires!

I totally agree That sexuality Is a complexe subject, and so you need to be careful when speaking on that matter.
She is my best friend, and I don't care that she doesn't share the same sexual fantasies as me. I should have been a bit more careful, because I knew that she is not as free as Im on that subject.

I totally agree That sexuality Is a complexe subject, and so you need to be careful when speaking on that matter.
She is my best friend, and I don't care that she doesn't share the same sexual fantasies as me. I should have been a bit more careful, because I knew that she is not as free as Im on that subject.
Don't judge her.Maybe she is not so comfortable admit having fucking other men except her hubby.You should have told her directly.I hope that talk will not break your friendship.

Very well said.

Although I want my wife to go black, so far she says she just wants me. So, it appears as though she won't consider anything outside of marriage (although I would love to give it a try). Time will tell.

Back