Black men approaching white women

goddessworship

Male
From
US
Over the years I have been fascinated by this scene, I have learned a lot about my turn-ons as a wannabe-cuckold white guy. I love the REAL over the fake and fantasy every time.

One of the things I really like is that Black men tend to be more confident in approaching women. Now I know there could be a big debate about whether that is reality or perception (I think it's definitely the case in the UK from my experience) and whether it's to do with a whole number of different factors, but the idea is something that I personally find a huge turn-on.

So one of my biggest fantasies is the idea that a confident Black man will approach white women in a number of different public scenarios - or particularly that he might approach my girlfriend (or wife if I were married). I wanted to share this to see if others felt the same way as it feels like something that is subtly sexy and far more real and possible to actually occur than some of the more far-extreme fantasies.

I find this a turn on also. And i dream about a fine Black man approaching my girl while she and I are out having a *******. He simply remains polite and tells me he finds my girl hot and cant help notice that shes been watching him also.
I hope we are approaching a time where Black men go for it. And it would be a huge turn on if they complimented my girl and flirted infront of me and other people, then asked if it were possible to join us later so he could show me how much she turns him on

Nellie and I have talked about this some since she started dating black men! We have no idea why but she is hit on more by all races but especially black men now! We wonder whether she is unaware of some signal she is giving off or how they know or seem to know it is OK to flirt even if I am with her! Doesn't often lead much farther but it is always nice to know it could! Makes her juices flow!

I find this a turn on also. And i dream about a fine Black man approaching my girl while she and I are out having a *******. He simply remains polite and tells me he finds my girl hot and cant help notice that shes been watching him also.
I hope we are approaching a time where Black men go for it. And it would be a huge turn on if they complimented my girl and flirted infront of me and other people, then asked if it were possible to join us later so he could show me how much she turns him on
Very easy to arrange ;-)

Back