A Reasonable Perspective

Joey Davis

Male
Real Person
From
MI, US
Maybe it's just me:
. . . but, I'm just not comfortable with the idea that, "black men are superior".
Adapting, "black (man) superiority" to counter generations of, "white supremacy", -or for any other reason, is not healthy.
In fact, I believe that we are ultimately setting ourselves up for more/greater disappointments.
That stated, if it's part of personal fantasies, I have no comment about what amounts to personal preferences.

Maybe it's just me:
. . . but, I'm just not comfortable with the idea that, "black men are superior".
Adapting, "black (man) superiority" to counter generations of, "white supremacy", -or for any other reason, is not healthy.
In fact, I believe that we are ultimately setting ourselves up for more/greater disappointments.
That stated, if it's part of personal fantasies, I have no comment about what amounts to personal preferences.
Speaking only for myself. Not the totality of Black men. Feelings of "inferiority" have never been useful to me. On the contrary...Feelings of "superiority" have proven quite useful. Having high self-esteem and self worth are markers of a healthy psyche.
Disappointment comes along with breathing... Don't see the value of considering oneself as "less than"🙄.
I too have no comment concerning fantasy...At least we have that in common 😏.

Speaking only for myself. Not the totality of Black men. Feelings of "inferiority" have never been useful to me. On the contrary...Feelings of "superiority" have proven quite useful. Having high self-esteem and self worth are markers of a healthy psyche.
Disappointment comes along with breathing... Don't see the value of considering oneself as "less than"🙄.
I too have no comment concerning fantasy...At least we have that in common 😏.
I agree that feelings of, "inferiority" are useless.
However, I believe that when we develop a sense of, "superiority", we set ourselves up for needless humiliation.
What you consider as (your) "superiority" may be your gift (regarding intellectual capacity); or, your biological, "gift".
In either case, it's vital that we acknowledge and appreciate our limitations, and maintain balance.

Maybe it's just me:
You are on an adult site, Bro. If you see it IRL then by all means, give your PSA. I have heard that primarily from white guys. It's just people's fantasies. Some people like race play. I don't. To each their own.

You are on an adult site, Bro. If you see it IRL then by all means, give your PSA. I have heard that primarily from white guys. It's just people's fantasies. Some people like race play. I don't. To each their own.
We just like having sex with hot black men that simple

I agree that feelings of, "inferiority" are useless.
However, I believe that when we develop a sense of, "superiority", we set ourselves up for needless humiliation.
What you consider as (your) "superiority" may be your gift (regarding intellectual capacity); or, your biological, "gift".
In either case, it's vital that we acknowledge and appreciate our limitations, and maintain balance.
It is clear that we have very different outlooks on life. Humiliation is not something I'm used to. Much of what you say does not resonate with me. There's no conventional point of reference. I think it's psychologically "vital" never to resign oneself to being a beaten, whipped, loser. I'll end with this...
"And if at first you don't succeed (first you don't succeed)
Then dust yourself off, and try again
You can dust it off and try again, try again
'Cause if at first you don't succeed (first you don't succeed)
You can dust it off and try again
Dust yourself off and try again, try again (again, again)"

R.I.P. Aaliyah.
I understand that you're not a fan of most Rap...So I went with R&B. Maybe next time I'll go with Metal.

This is a cuckold type site. All good.
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. He's white, younger, cool guy we enjoy time with.
We enjoy this because we can look forward to it, know what to expect, we relax and have fun with him.
I can understand how the right type guy can be fun, black or white. If your into black guys that's cool.
And yes I'd love to watch my wife with a good looking black guy but he'd have to be the right guy.

Reactions: BLJ
Back