Perspective. From NO THANKS to Yes, and Youre Welcome

BayernBBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Germany
Boundaries. Read my posts and you'll see I make mention of them quite often.
Boundaries are necessary.
Boundaries are to be Respected.
Boundaries can, and sometimes do change.

One of my boundaries "I do not accept a date where the HotWife is not allowed to or is unwilling to kiss".

Simple. No kissing. No Thanks. I've upheld this mindset for quite some time. I get it. There are some intimacies between Man and Wife that just don't fit in the framework of fantasy made real v. giving away/sharing too much.

So I've met a great couple. Attractive. Intelligent. Genuine. Ready to take the leap from Fantasy to Reality turning a Wife into a BLACKED Hotwife after we share an evening together. The topic of boundaries recently unveiled a "No kissing/French kissing" rule. Usually I'd say NOPE....

They're eager...
She's more ready for my BBC than the Mohave Dessert is for rain...
Everything else goes.

Not that this isn't an offer I've had a few times and still did not respond in the negative. For some odd reason, I'm going to give them a YES.

I've known things to change mid-date, with a couples initial intentions (followed by mutual consent during a date):
A massage turns into a fuck
A blowjob turns into a fuck
A skeptical Hubby becomes a fluffer and then his Mrs? Yep. You guessed it, GETS FUCKED with him cheering, jerking ogling, filming from the sidelines. (From HotWife Couple to Cuckold Couple in the space of an evening)
Etc etc etc.

I understand the meaningfulness of saving the kisses for Hubby (for some that's, anal and creampies); I empathize for wanting to keep that "one special thing Sacred (whilst I deep-dick desecrate all else); I see I might very well have been too narrow minded in my wants/needs vs that of the Couple (after all, I'm the guest on and in the Woman that shares his name and has possibly borne him "little people").

And thus, I hereby profess that I shall initiate this HotWife Couple, sans kisses to the lips and/or partaking in a passionate Tango of tongue twisting....
Respectfully, and Empathically speaking however, they have no idea how long it's going to take to get the delicious, savory flavor of my BBC out of Her throat.

See? People have the capacity for change😁👍🏾😁

Follow-Up/Postscript: Their indecisiveness between themselves on what should take place during their "initiation" leads me to believe they aren't communicating enough with each other. Confusion doesn't require a third party. I said "No Thanks. Wish you both the best".😊👍🏾 Fuck-bois not Bulls act as a catalyst for drama😎

Last edited:
That is why I do not get involved with couples. When she is with me, she is mine, totally. She can deal with hubby/boyfriend/brother when we are done. Who would accept a candy bar with a sticker that says "Don't eat this part."

Bruuuuu a battle "lost" does not constitute the overall campaign isn't going tremendously well. "Failure" wouldn't be do obvious were in not for loooots of wins👍🏽
That is why I do not get involved with couples. When she is with me, she is mine, totally. She can deal with hubby/boyfriend/brother when we are done. Who would accept a candy bar with a sticker that says "Don't eat this part."

Back