Rewards or prizes for hotwife challenges

zhili

Male
I'm creating a database of challenges for hotwifes. The challenges are divided into 5 categories. From those for beginners to the more advanced and promiscuous. Each challenge earns you points, and the hotwife must collect 100 of them to advance to the next level. I would like to add to this the rewards that a hotwife could get for collecting points. Do you have any interesting ideas?

Sounds intriguing
This is a difficult task. I collect various ideas from the Internet and come up with my own. It's sad that most people are not very creative and the tasks for hotwifes are the same and mostly for advanced ones. The challenges themselves are okay. It's fun and a way to gradually engage or change your lifestyle, but I'd like to add a little something extra.

This is a difficult task. I collect various ideas from the Internet and come up with my own. It's sad that most people are not very creative and the tasks for hotwifes are the same and mostly for advanced ones. The challenges themselves are okay. It's fun and a way to gradually engage or change your lifestyle, but I'd like to add a little something extra.
We tried to do all kinds of tasks, it was quite fun.
such as creating an account on some website, taking a picture of your wife for some man, telling your fantasies to each other. Its fun.

We tried to do all kinds of tasks, it was quite fun.
such as creating an account on some website, taking a picture of your wife for some man, telling your fantasies to each other. Its fun.
Sounds great, that's the kind of stuff I like. I understand that you didn't need any rewards for completed tasks? Even those that can boost your wife's sex appeal or self-confidence, like new nails.

I'm creating a database of challenges for hotwifes. The challenges are divided into 5 categories. From those for beginners to the more advanced and promiscuous. Each challenge earns you points, and the hotwife must collect 100 of them to advance to the next level. I would like to add to this the rewards that a hotwife could get for collecting points. Do you have any interesting ideas?
Perhaps reading a book or getting out of the house may be a good way to engage your time?

Perhaps reading a book or getting out of the house may be a good way to engage your time?
I was waiting for your comment haha Yes, I mean such simple and pleasant things that the partner could help his wife/girlfriend with. I'm not necessarily looking for erotic reward ideas.

Maybe not the time to read a book, because it would be strange to buy free time, but to buy a new book. That would sound interesting.

Back