Perspectives, Thoughts and Considerations

I am in the process of writing an interracial story involving a white wife, an alpha black male (black bull) and a white male cuckold. Ultimately, I intend to write the story as a full-length novel with full character development. At this time, I haven’t quite decided whether I wish to write the novel for the mainstream market (without explicit details), or if I should write it for the hard-core erotica genre – with no holds barred.

For character development, I seek perspective that will form believable and authentic traits, personalities, upbringing, and conditions that will eliminate stereotypical patterns that are often prevalent in the storylines found on many of the sites that publish such material.

Mainly, I seek point of view from black males that have particular desire for white females, especially as it relates to the desire for the married white female. Included within this post are a variety of questions that are specifically directed for black males to answer. I do realize that many of the questions may be too personal to answer publicly and I would welcome the answers in a private message if you’re desirous. Additionally, though I ask a variety of differing questions, I invite you to answer all, or some of the questions according to your comfort level and I assure you that everything will be held in strict confidentiality. As such, please feel free to be as ‘soft’ or as ‘raunchy’ as you wish. Finally, if there are other additions that you would desire to include that aren’t part of my overall generalized basic questions, I would welcome additional insight.

Secondarily, I could use some general insight from white females, married white females, and white male cuckolds. Preferably, I would desire comments from those who have real experiences within the lifestyle, but I would be somewhat curious from those that are still in their fantasy. As mentioned in the aforementioned paragraph, I assure you that everything will be held in strict confidentiality, and I ask that you feel free to be as ‘soft’ or as ‘raunchy’ as you wish.

So… to the black males that wish to answer these questions:

1: Regarding where were you raised during your ‘sexual maturing’ years, would you describe it as a conservative, or liberal sort of upbringing as it related to interracial relationships that would involve black males with white females?

2: Do you remember at what approximate age you were that you began to develop a sexual preference, or exclusivity for white females?

3: While growing up, was there a particular first white female that you desired, but couldn’t have due to ‘taboos’ of the time - be it the community you grew up, or the year of the time?

4: With the Question #3 in mind, would you likely agree, or disagree that the ‘shun’ of your first white female attraction had created and developed a particular desire for white females, in somewhat resentful, sinister-like accomplishment – a ‘grudge fuck’ per se, to every white female that would be sexually serving you?

5: Was there anything extraordinarily fascinating about the taking of your first white female that may have developed you into the black man you are, and the preference toward white females?

6: Have you ever taken a white female’s virginity and if so - did you find it to be more intense, or considerably fortifying?

7: With some relation to Question #6, have you been a white female’s first black guy and would you suffice that being a white female’s first black causes you a unique and intensified boost? Additionally, if such, would you be willing to describe the moment of penetration into the first-time white female and her initial response?

8: With regard to the sexual taking of your first white wife, did it provide particular senses of accomplishment, or give any beyond incredible thrill?

9: Was your first white wife someone that you knew (co-worker, friend, etc.) or one that you had met at a nightclub, social gathering? Was it in secrecy, or with her husband’s consent?

10: With husband’s consent, do you get a certain thrill of making him watch you fuck his wife? Or, would you prefer to have his wife for your own private use with pics and videos provided to him afterwards (or not at all).

11: If you do allow the husband to watch, do you incorporate humiliation tactics upon the husband?

12: If you do allow the husband to watch, do you treat his wife more slut-like than say if he weren’t in your presence?

13: In comparison, would you tend to treat a white wife more slut-like than a single white female?

14: Is there anything in particular that you like to make a white girl do - especially a white wife, that (for lack of better words) degrades her; or otherwise makes her a total slut for you?

15: I’m sure you’ve probably fucked many white women and possibly white wives without the use of a condom? Does it give you a higher depth / sense of thrill when you’re able to bareback white pussy - or possibly an even greater thrill when barebacking a white wife? Reasonable responsibility set aside, does the possibility of impregnating a white female / white wife give you any higher thrills?

16: Do you have any particular preferences for the white women to have? Hair color? Body size? Tit size? Hair on the pussy?

Your thoughts and insights would be much appreciated and welcomed!!

Back