Older Thoughts on a Lifetime Well lived in the lifestyle

My wife and I started out by swapping with some close Friends, which We both enjoyed immensley.
We were aged around 30 me ,and My Wife 27.
However due to difficulties between one or two ( Husbands ) finding out it was not what they wanted and arguments set in between couples, We decided to stop swinging with Friends.
However because We both enjoyed the buzz we both got from fucking other people, We eventually started going to Swingers Clubs , these were in their infancy some were well organised, some were terribly seedy.
However as We both enjoyed meeting and fucking other people, and both enjoyed watching each other having sex with other females/males, We always found the best sex was with each other when We got home.
We also went out with ( Me) other woman and ( Her ) other Men.
I found I got immense pleasure from Her getting ready to go on a date with a guy ( White Only at this time ) getting ready, choosing what to wear etc etc.
Then Her getting in the car and driving to meet Her current lover.
Me putting the ******* to bed, then the wait for a call to say She was where She wanted to be.
Then the wondering, Will She enjoy Herself ( I always wanted Her to have a great sexual experience )
Will She fall in love with Him,???, Will She get caught out.All sorts of thoughts would run through My head.
She would get Home around 12.30/1.00 am , and without fail would want Me to fuck Her as well.
I always loved this part of it, the smell, and taste, of someone else,s sex ,in Her mouth and Her body , knowing another Man had just come off inside Her.
We always talked about what She had done during Her night out, If She had taken Him in Her Arse, If She had swallowed His cum, etc etc.
If She had had sex outside all sorts of things.
As the years went by I realised My beautiful wife was turning into submissive exhibitionist.
When We went to Swingers Clubs She was always the one to get started first, She loved having 2/3 guys have Her at once, with loads of other couples watching Her.
However We/She had never been to anything other than white on white events.
Everything changed when We were invited to a Swingers Party in London by a girlfriend of My Wife.
This was to be a Black only party.
My Wife came off the phone and said “ What do You think “ I said No what do You Think “ .
She explained that Her friend had explained that there would be some very well hung guys there.
I said “ Well “ ??? She said “ Well You love watching Me take a big cock , I think I want to go “.
A week or two later We ended up in a flat in Tottenham London.
We eventually got to the flat and I would guess there was around 25 black guys there for 4 White Woman and ptns
My Wife was immediately surrounded by quite a few naked black guys, all with massive cocks, She was wearing a dark tailoured woman’s suit, which got removed pretty quickly.
I remember the guys reaction when when removing Her panties they saw a tatoo on Her arse and then when She turned round a tatoo and pierced clit by Her pussy.
I remember one of the guys “ Shouting “ Hey get a load of this.
She was used to more than one partner and encouraged them to fuck Her, pretty soon She was servicing 3 guys at a time . And watching all their cum run out of Her and another guy/guys going inside Her, was so so exciting.
God knows how many times She had sex that night, But I remember the biggest guy who must have been 91/2 ins and quite fat was the last guy to have Her, She was loving it , and had Her legs wrapped round Him and they both had a shuddering climax.
Eventually We came Home, and When We got in the car to come home about 4.00 am I the morning.
She got in the car and the first thing She said was “ Wow I absolutely loved that, I came off so many times “ as We drove She was reaching down between Her legs and wiping the left overs round my face.
And playing with My cock, saying “ I would love some more of that “ , I need to do that again !!!.
We went back again on several occasions but with a smaller group of guys .
We would have sex mostly as normal loving couples do, sometimes I would ask Her, about some of Her experiences ( We always from an early age in our relationship decided to tell each other the truth ), She would ask Me about things I had done with other woman, etc, We found discussing our separate sex lives to be such a stimulant.
She loved the freedom She had, as an example We could be out in a pub or bar, I would catch Her looking at another guy and say “ Someone got Your interest “ She would say there a guy over there at the bar giving Me the eye.
I would conveniently take my time going to the toilet, to come back and have Her smile and say “ “Thank You I am going out next Friday”.
She would also say to Me “ I am sure that Woman fancies You “ which on occasions led Me to finding myself on a date.
Then one day We decided to purchase a new car, We went to a local garage and the,salesman was a a young coloured guy, who clearly fancied my Wife who although by now in Her 50,s ( But still going to Gym and swimming and cycling in Summer ) was still a good looking girl.
The,salesman left us to print some paperwork , She immediately said “ He,is hot, I could fuck Him “.
When He came back I asked where the toilet was and left them alone for a few minutes.
We completed all the paperwork and left ,awaiting the delivery of our new car.
That night We went to bed, She turned to Me and said “ Do mind if I go out Friday “ I knew immediately that She had made a date to meet the young guy who had sold us the Car.
We had a lovely intimate time before sleep.
Friday came, She was excited as She got ready, to go out, She gave Me a kiss and off She went.
She was home earlier than I expected, I asked Her if She had had a good time.
She said “ I have had a great time, He was so so good, and has a beautiful big cock, that hits a spot like no one has ever done.”
I said so your going to see Him again.
It turned out to be a almost ten year relationship, He was 17 years younger than Her with a young family, and a Wife that was not into sex, not like my Wife anyway.
I became friendly with Him and occasionally We had Her both together, changing places.
I loved going inside Her first and feel His massive 10 ins and fat cock slide in either Her pussy or Her arse was amazing.
He ended up taking Her to places I could never have imagined, She experienced sex with His friends and other Woman under His influence.
Then one day out of the Blue, She announced to Me. “ You know !!! I don’t want to be a dirty girl anymore, I just want it to be just us two “.
From that day on to my Knowledge neither us has had sex with anyone else other than the two of us.
As for kinky sex We both are to old now anyway.
But what an adventure while it lasted 👌👍

Last edited:
What a wonderful story. A few questions for you, my friend: How were you initially able to convince your wife into getting into this lifestyle? Was it mostly your idea or was it mutual a desire from the beginning?

What a wonderful story. A few questions for you, my friend: How were you initially able to convince your wife into getting into this lifestyle? Was it mostly your idea or was it mutual a desire from the beginning?
I was caught out with someone else when my Wife was pregnant with our first baby.
She said after She got back to fitness, What is good for You is good for Me.
So a couple who lived near us and had, intimated they would swop ptns so We did.
We both enjoyed the experience which lasted about 18 months, before the other couple split up.
However the other Wife continued to have sex with us for some time, before She eventually moved away.
The rest is in my post. 👍

When I first met Sammy she was with another guy who was black and a lot older than her, I didn’t know at the time he was her her ex school teacher, I managed to speak to her in the pub when he went to the toilets and asked if I could take her out,I was amazed when she said yes and we went out two nights later and ended up fucking in the car, I was shocked she was shaven and also took me bareback without a condom, I ended up seeing her on a regular basis but she was still seeing this other guy in between our dates, she ended up telling me he was once her teacher and she had been seeing him for a couple of years, she also told me it was for him that she had shaven herself initially,,,,,,,,it went without saying she was fucking him as well as me, I asked her out a few times and she turned me down saying she was seeing this guy,,,,,I wasn’t to happy about this but I was totally hooked on her she was gorgeous and wore the sort of clothes that turned me on the high heels,short skirts and often bare underneath,,,I was besotted with this girl, the bareback sex The only woman ihad known shaven and the way she fucked,,,,,one night I was supposed to meet her she ended up coming in the pub we always met with another guy,,,,,she came over said she was sorry but had forgotten she had a date with him when she agreed to meet me that night,,,,,,,too say I was pissed off was an understatement and seeing him slide his hand up and down her ass rubbing her all over I could tell this was not a first date and I watched as his hands rubbed her ass I could see she was bare under her dress, was.gutted but also had a raging hard on there in the pub,,,,,,,,,,when they got up to leave I followed they went into the local park,,,,,I watched from a safe distance as they fucked in the dark on a park bench,I could hear everything even if I couldn’t see everything,,,,,he fucked her twice before they left and I saw him walk to the bus station and catch a late bus,,,she went back to the pub we were in and I followed giving her a few minutes before I went in,,,,,,,she saw me and came over again apologising,,,,we had a couple of drinks before she asked me if I wanted to take her home,,,,,,I had to much to ******* to drive and she said to get a taxi to her place,,,,,,,I had my first sloppy seconds that night (at least then I thought it was my first) I found out weeks later it wasn’t and I suppose this led to many many more sloppy seconds in last 35 yrs

My wife and I started out by swapping with some close Friends, which We both enjoyed immensley.
However due to difficulties between one or two ( Husbands ) finding out it was not what they wanted and arguments set in between couples, We decided to stop swinging with Friends.
However because We both enjoyed the buzz we both got from fucking other people, We eventually started going to Swingers Clubs , these were in their infancy some were well organised, some were terribly seedy.
However as We both enjoyed meeting and fucking other people, and both enjoyed watching each other having sex with other females/males, We always found the best sex was with each other when We got home.
I found I got immense pleasure from Her getting ready to go on a date with a guy ( White Only at this time ) getting ready, choosing what to wear etc etc.
Me putting the ******* to bed, then the wait for a call to say She was where She wanted to be.
Then the wondering, Will She enjoy Herself ( I always wanted Her to have a great sexual experience )
Will She fall in love with Him,???, Will She get caught out.All sorts of thoughts would run through My head.
She would get Home around 12.30/1.00 am , and without fail would want Me to fuck Her as well.
I always loved this part of it, the smell, and taste, of someone else,s sex ,in Her mouth and Her body , knowing another Man had just come off inside Her.
We always talked about what She had done during Her night out, If She had taken Him in Her Arse, If She had swallowed His cum, etc etc.
As the years went by I realised My beautiful wife was turning into submissive exhibitionist.
When We went to Swingers Clubs She was always the one to get started first, She loved having 2/3 guys have Her at once, with loads of other couples watching Her.
Everything changed when We were invited to a Swingers Party in London by a girlfriend of My Wife.
My Wife came off the phone and said “ What do You think “ I said No what do You Think “ .
She explained that Her friend had explained that there would be some very well hung guys there.
I said “ Well “ ??? She said “ Well You love watching Me take a big cock , I think I want to go “.
We eventually got to the flat and I would guess there was around 25 black guys there for 4 White Woman and ptns
My Wife was immediately surrounded by quite a few naked black guys, all with massive cocks, She was wearing a dark tailoured woman’s suit, which got removed pretty quickly.
I remember the guys reaction when when removing Her panties they saw a tatoo on Her arse and then when She turned round a tatoo and pierced clit by Her pussy.
She was used to more than one partner and encouraged them to fuck Her, pretty soon She was servicing 3 guys at a time . And watching all their cum run out of Her and another guy/guys going inside Her, was so so exciting.
God knows how many times She had sex that night, But I remember the biggest guy who must have been 91/2 ins and quite fat was the last guy to have Her, She was loving it , and had Her legs wrapped round Him and they both had a shuddering climax.
Eventually We came Home, and When We got in the car to come home about 4.00 am I the morning.
She got in the car and the first thing She said was “ Wow I absolutely loved that, I came off so many times “ as We drove She was reaching down between Her legs and wiping the left overs round my face.
And playing with My cock, saying “ I would love some more of that “ , I need to do that again !!!.
We would have sex mostly as normal loving couples do, sometimes I would ask Her, about some of Her experiences ( We always from an early age in our relationship decided to tell each other the truth ), She would ask Me about things I had done with other woman, etc, We found discussing our separate sex lives to be such a stimulant.
She loved the freedom She had, as an example We could be out in a pub or bar, I would catch Her looking at another guy and say “ Someone got Your interest “ She would say there a guy over there at the bar giving Me the eye.
I would conveniently take my time going to the toilet, to come back and have Her smile and say “ “Thank You I am going out next Friday”.
She would also say to Me “ I am sure that Woman fancies You “ which on occasions led Me to finding myself on a date.
Then one day We decided to purchase a new car, We went to a local garage and the,salesman was a a young coloured guy, who clearly fancied my Wife who although by now in Her 50,s ( But still going to Gym and swimming and cycling in Summer ) was still a good looking girl.
The,salesman left us to print some paperwork , She immediately said “ He,is hot, I could fuck Him “.
When He came back I asked where the toilet was and left them alone for a few minutes.
That night We went to bed, She turned to Me and said “ Do mind if I go out Friday “ I knew immediately that She had made a date to meet the young guy who had sold us the Car.
Friday came, She was excited as She got ready, to go out, She gave Me a kiss and off She went.
She said “ I have had a great time, He was so so good, and has a beautiful big cock, that hits a spot like no one has ever done.”
It turned out to be a almost ten year relationship, He was 17 years younger than Her with a young family, and a Wife that was not into sex, not like my Wife anyway.
I became friendly with Him and occasionally We had Her both together, changing places.
I loved going inside Her first and feel His massive 10 ins and fat cock slide in either Her pussy or Her arse was amazing.
He ended up taking Her to places I could never have imagined, She experienced sex with His friends and other Woman under His influence.
Then one day out of the Blue, She announced to Me. “ You know !!! I don’t want to be a dirty girl anymore, I just want it to be just us two “.
From that day on to my Knowledge neither us has had sex with anyone else other than the two of us.
a great life.

That is what dreams are made of such a sexy life and experience! I would love to have that type of experience with that person or people!

Back