Cloee and crew

Bbc4olderwhte

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
AE
So I'm in college right, big time jock football player for a major university in the west. My first day on campus I met a girl with her dad. Before that, our coach, if we practiced hard that day would let us out of practice early so we could help the freshman girls "move in" so to speak.
Back to the girl and her dad. She was cute blonde nothing to amazing. She was having a hard time leaving her pops as I overheard. Walking past them finally he looks up sees my football issued attire and says to me a 6'4 250 linebacker "Take care of my *******." Her name was Amy. I said "Yes sir, I will".
Proceeded to help move her in.

Amy had on blue Jean shorts and our colleges shirt. She was about 5'4 nothing just an average white girl. More to that later...

Upon helping her and her dad move, I see this tall older woman in the hall with her daughters moving in. I couldn't help but notice her large titties and a tattoo on her chest. The daughters were tall also the younger one curvy with c cup tits and the older one with huge D cup tits, nice ass but not like the younger one. The best yet there was another one. One turned out to be the aunt. She was shorter but with an ass to die for. Phat like a black girls. After seeing me staring they all smiled and pointed.
I had a box in my hand and didn't know my thick black penis was showing through my college issued sweats. Embarrassed a little I tried to put the box down in front to hide my shame and glory but a loud thud happened, due to the fact of when I was letting the box down I accidentally bumped my dick causing my sweats to slide down to, showing even more of my bbc to these 4 hot strange white older and younger women staring at my black dick.

The older one, the mom says to me..."Heavy package I see." And laughed. Still frozen from being caught hard red handed I said nothing. Her name turned out to be Sharon, she said "Let me help you clean this up"? She bends over picking up the items, with more of her huge white tattooed chest titties showing, that close to me and now I know she's doing it on purpose. Still standing with my sweats right below my big black delicious to women balls almost fully exposed and my black dick super hard.

Throbbing actually at this white woman being cool as fuck, not only helping me but giving me the best view of her huge 6 foot tall slender with nice titties body in my full view. Putting the items back in the box she says, " There all done!", me still in a daze still not saying anything. She asks very politely, "When you're done and come back to being able to speak, can you help my ******* and sister bring in the rest of their things?" I was able to muster "Yes ma'am" and she seductively walked away. Taking this as a cue to pull up my sweats, I did.

Went to the bathroom grabbed my bbc and came in the toilet in about 2 seconds. Thinking of all those different shaped related bodies I would learn with that mom and those huge white titties and tattooed chest. Cum was everywhere. On my sweats making huge wet spots all over the toilet seat and wall. After being proud of myself for busting that big a nut. I took it all in and felt the shame of post nut clarity come back in. Not realizing I would marry the younger ******* eventually interracially, but every chance I would get to get a glimpse of that mom, the sister or that aunt...I would fantasize and jerk my big black dick to my amazing dreams and daydreams of them....

"You're all set.", I said to Amy and her dad. Again he says take care of my ******* Julius, I shook his hand firmly and got the same old joke of a huge black linebacker shaking hands with a measly white guy of ALMOST breaking their hand.

Foh...

As I leave and close the door, embarrassed I try and go in the other direction but that's when I met Cloee... Her green eyes penetrated my soul upon first glance, I couldn't take my eyes away.. like Medusa I was gone in an instant. I fell in love that quick and still to this day don't know how. Pale skin 6'0 tall white young 17 year old with eyes so beautiful they would light up the night when the moon wasn't out. Me being able to keep it together, I had been playing for the college for two years, fucked well over 200 white daughters, wives, students, workers etc... you get the point,, I said "What's up shorty?" She smiled and said "Nothing just still thinking about how my mom said she helped you pick up some things that fell uhmmm outta your box lol". "So I take it your mom told you everything after you guys walked away huh"? She says "Maybe, maybe not" with a devilish grin. I said, "First off baby girl, it wasn't my box it was your next door neighbors and your mom has huge white tits." I knew I could get away with that, as Cloee was sweet and goofyish...I could tell behind those eyes were seduction but she knew how to hide it well.

We were immediately best friends. She reached her hand to my face and just kissed me. Softly. I took a step back enjoyed the view and kissed her back, yes all in just meeting Cloee. But my kiss was deep and hard. We would kiss each other like that in the future with our marathon interracial freaky sex. The sex we had would blow people's minds if they knew how wet Cloee would get for me and how we would play games when she would suck me almost off, come from her knees and see if I could hit different places on her body with my strong black jettison semen. Fun we had. ******* we had. I wanted more after 4 she did to, but that's later in the series I'm writing here later on.

After the kiss and we look into each other's eyes to enjoy the last few seconds of the meeting, a head sticks out of her door. It turns out to be Cloees sister Dee Dee. Her hair was wet and you could see the blue towel matching her deep blue eyes wrapped around her not all the way dry body. "You coming back anytime soon and are you bringing him?" Cloee looks at me I nod and say yes... Then we started walking towards the door. Cloee grabs my hand tightly, almost nervously as we stand in her front of her door which DeeDee had just been in and locked for some reason.

She grabs her key from her back pocket and for a white girl 17 she had ass for days. She grabs the key....

Would be known as Viki, aunt, stood by the window, white thighs meaty, ass like a goddess 5'4 totally nude, purple nails hands and feet. No tats, medium length beautiful full hair.
I feel a huge jerk in my sweats

Sharon, mom, sitting at the table legs open perky tits heavily weighing on the table, pretty smile pink nails long legs tattooed on her chest 6' tall.
My balls shift.

DeeDee sister 5'10 curved up like an african american woman, huge tits not so much ass but enough to keep a black man satisfied laying on the top bunk. One white juicy leg hanging over, the other bent. Hairy pussy, no tats, left hand and middle two fingers one in her ass one in her pussy. Right hand pinching the fuck outta the right huge titty. Blue eyes like ice blue.
I feel precum.

Cloee left hand on my bald head, the other grabbing and squeezing my throbbing big black dick in the doorway of their room.
17, 6' the eyes green seductive af. Legs and ass for days purple nails and orange toe nails. Sexy af.
Stroking me like she wanted me to cum.

Cloee nibbles my ear and seductively says. "We have watched you play for years, we belong to you, we are your very own harem. We're witches, good to finally have you..."... She licked my neck but it felt like a tongue sliding from my big black balls to the tip of my big black penis.

I cum.

Hard and fucking black.

I wake up. Cloee is beside me staring down at me. I said "I just had the wildest dream!" She said "Was it?"

What we she trying to tell me?

Is like she could read my mind.

To be continued....

If you want more of this story isn't boring as *******. Hmu I'll write the rest upon seeing if anyone is even interested. This story is based on actual events of my football playing days

Attachments

• 6913057-1f6e6adf59384bc069e7bc1a3296a58c.mp4
    405.2 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
Back