QOS and what I think makes a woman a true QOS

Kinghendogg

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
I personally think and believe that any woman who embraces the title of QOS should not only exclusively have sex with black men but also learn black culture and black history. Otherwise it's just fetishizing black men, imo not saying there's anything bad about that but to truly embrace QOS and everything it embodies. One should def embrace our culture and history. What say you ?

P.S keep it positive and healthy feedback or comments

From what I've seen on this site those people are not about that. It's only about satisfying their perversions. It's sad honestly, but it's white people just trying to get all that they can without repercussions. However! It's still a form of racism. But they won't see it. Fuck white privilege, their blinded white. But that's just my opinion. 😉

From what I've seen on this site those people are not about that. It's only about satisfying their perversions. It's sad honestly, but it's white people just trying to get all that they can without repercussions. However! It's still a form of racism. But they won't see it. Fuck white privilege, their blinded white. But that's just my opinion. 😉
I'm curious then what your rationale' is for you here Jenna? I'm not being snarky just really asking based on your reply.

I think if black men are going to be fucking exsculively white women they need to embrace the language, culture and history of white women, otherwise its just fetishizing white women. Hmmmmm..... How about we dont think so deep and just have fun?
How bout we do think actually, for you it can be just sex but it's not because if that were the case you'd fuck white men correct? And a QOS and black men who fuck white wives arent the same. Because I can guarantee you that most black men who are into the whole QOS/HOT WIFE/SNOWBUNNIE or whatever anyone calls it aren't exclusive to white women only. If they are then your point would be valid about fetishizing white women

I think if black men are going to be fucking exsculively white women they need to embrace the language, culture and history of white women, otherwise its just fetishizing white women. Hmmmmm..... How about we dont think so deep and just have fun?
Btw there's no wrong or right in what a person prefers but for those who aren't fetishizing black men then I whole heartedly think the appreciation for Black Kings would grow immensely ✊🏾

How bout we do think actually, for you it can be just sex but it's not because if that were the case you'd fuck white men correct? And a QOS and black men who fuck white wives arent the same. Because I can guarantee you that most black men who are into the whole QOS/HOT WIFE/SNOWBUNNIE or whatever anyone calls it aren't exclusive to white women only. If they are then your point would be valid about fetishizing white women
You are making assumptions King. I do fuck white men. Your making an assumption that a QOS fits into a catergory that you have defined. There are a bunch of men here who prefer white women and Vice versa. It’s doesn’t mean they don’t respect them. I’m not with anyone I don’t respect.

If it's just sex, what's the purpose of changing who you are, your lifestyle to adapt to another's culture and so on?
Being a QOS and having a preference for black men in it's self seems to be the standard definition for the title.
Some only go exclusively with black men, what I thought would fit more the snow bunny label..
Idk, guess I agree with @AnnieS in just having fun whether you chose soley black men, or enjoy mixing it up and living a life with variety.

I personally think and believe that any woman who embraces the title of QOS should not only exclusively have sex with black men but also learn black culture and black history. Otherwise it's just fetishizing black men, imo not saying there's anything bad about that but to truly embrace QOS and everything it embodies. One should def embrace our culture and history. What say you ?

I think you have a good point here and me and wifey totally agree.

I agree, and I mean it seriously. For some it's just fun, but for me I take it very seriously. If you want to be a part of it, you have to get into it. I've never been a historian, but I'm starting to become interested just to avoid being stupid.

It was a sarcastic reply- hard to come across with that in text.

Back