BBC trying to approach a MILF

Always did she has been interested since highschool then when we got together and she told me about it I helped her transition into a BBC slut

That's so beautiful when I was young I would find girls that liked Blk guys unattractive but now it's the opposite... What's ur favorite part of ur wife being a BBC slut! She's pretty bet she gets a lot of attention

That's so beautiful... Is she BBC only? It's nice to have big black men satisfy your wife sexually... Do u love kissing her after she's sucks BBC? Do u clean her after?

Always did she has been interested since highschool then when we got together and she told me about it I helped her transition into a BBC slut
What did this involve? Just showing her you loved her and not being jealous? Buy her Blk toys and look for men for her? I love tips

Only bbc and I always clean up after
You're lucky sir! That's what I want! I wanna be a pussy husband to a beautiful BBC hot fire... I'm kinda small so I think it's fair any girl I date should enjoy BBC... Cleaning and kissing after BBC would be amazing... You can love a woman her letting her in her.

Back