BBC trying to approach a MILF

Choc4her

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
I drop my ******* off at her school and everyday I see this sexy MILF. She also drops her kid. I have no clue what is her type but I want to know what would be the best approach to having a discussion and ultimately feeding her this BBC. Any suggestions?

Anyone had a similar situation? How did you navigate and eventually feed her your BBC?

I drop my ******* off at her school and everyday I see this sexy MILF. She also drops her kid. I have no clue what is her type but I want to know what would be the best approach to having a discussion and ultimately feeding her this BBC. Any suggestions?

Anyone had a similar situation? How did you navigate and eventually feed her your BBC?
Find somethings you both appear to have in common. You have a good starting point in that your k-ids attend the same school. You would be surprised at the number of Black men who got their black cocks into my wife by simply saying "Nice weather we are having today."

I agree with others, just approach her as a friend. My most frequent regular was someone I just clicked with on a friend level first. Both your children go to the same school and just starting with a simple “how you liking (insert school)?” Will probably get the conversation going. Don’t approach her as a potential partner, if nothing else happens, you get to meet another parent.

Most women are not dumb....they just play dumb out of convenience. They know full well when a man is interested and most know a strange guy isn't interested in her poetry. So start with watching to see what times she drops off and picks up her kid and time to be around same time often. In the beginning a simple smile and look...she will get use to seeing you and might take notice. Then start a general conversation about the school and schedules...keep a "I don't care" frame in your body language. That comes across as not needy or desperate. If you made it past HS....she will give choosing signals of interest and take it slowly farther and more direct in flirting. If she doesn't give you choosing signals...move on. Last thing you need is drama at the school where your baby goes.

Just start a conversation with her and see how she responds. Many white woman have black fantasies but are too shy about saying anything.

I prefer BBC to just come up and ask me to fuck I get tired of wishing they would

Depends on where we are and whats going on. A cool flirt or wink and smile in public, offer a ******* or ask if she is open for a dance at a club

Back