BBC trying to approach a MILF

Lol I don't dream about it I do it often and her bulls friends fuck me alot as in twice a week sometimes more
Isn't one of the sexiest things you can do for your wife is clean BBC sperm out of her pussy? Looks so fun and sexy... Looks wife wives love it...

Sorry if it seems like I'm interviewing y'all... Im just so fascinated... It looks like the kinda relationship I want... Love hearing how amazing you guys sex life is... Especially since she's BBC only... That's the ultimate sex a woman can have

Weekly shopping trips to buy sexy outfits for her bull
Ok yes take her out and spoil her, lots of kisses hugs and cuddles... It's so beautiful to love a woman without having to be in her... BBC has that part of her needs taken care. Maybe doing all the chores while you're Queen relaxed or spends time with her bills?

I drop my ******* off at her school and everyday I see this sexy MILF. She also drops her kid. I have no clue what is her type but I want to know what would be the best approach to having a discussion and ultimately feeding her this BBC. Any suggestions?

Anyone had a similar situation? How did you navigate and eventually feed her your BBC?
Finding something you both have in common is usually the best way to start and just go from there. Shoot your shot, she can either say yes or no, but above all be respectful yet upfront and straightforward

Finding something you both have in common is usually the best way to start and just go from there. Shoot your shot, she can either say yes or no, but above all be respectful yet upfront and straightforward
Is she's a good white girl is it safe to assume she likes BBC?

I drop my ******* off at her school and everyday I see this sexy MILF. She also drops her kid. I have no clue what is her type but I want to know what would be the best approach to having a discussion and ultimately feeding her this BBC. Any suggestions?

Anyone had a similar situation? How did you navigate and eventually feed her your BBC?
Just start talking to her. She’ll let you know if she’s interested or not by her eye contact. Trust me you’ll know what I am talking about!

You can't always assume she doesn't but you won't know unless you ask. Let her know you find her attractive and would like to get to know her over a ******* or a coffee sometime. Nothing extraordinary just a good starter
Why do we Latino and white boys so attracted to BBC loving women?

Or get under her doggy style and see those big black balls near your face?
Took us a while to meet a bull who wasn’t put off stroke because of my proximity as I was lying underneath while she was doggy style, it just seemed a natural progression when I started sucking his bulls, he pumped inside of her within seconds, remaining hard and carried on for ages, there cum pushing out and she lowered down making sure I could not move.

Back