Are cucks ruining these interracial sex sites??

Not all white men are cucks with small dicks not all black men are alpha with big dicks. There are plenty hung alpha white men with big dicks and plenty small dicked black men that’s reality everything else is fantasy

Nope without cucks you don't get to fuck us married ladies.
Donald Glover Atlanta GIF

Ummm....1. Not verified, huh? 2. Your entire premise is faulty, actual true cuckold couples only make up a small percentage of couples in this lifestyle.
told you so agree GIF by Bounce
Been verified on 2 difrent accounts on here was a mod for a while. Thanks for pointing it out. Also thanks for the reply have a great day.

Lots of reasons in this thread as to why I'm laying low until we have time and energy to check out the site more together. I realize people aren't here to talk to husbands, and the more I have around without her, the more it looks like I'm a phony.
I like your comment; also, another great feature would to be a GOLD member. That helps as well. Get the Mrs. involved and it will be great ;)

Nope without cucks you don't get to fuck us married ladies.
Not true... There are Married Ladies that enjoy Blk Cock just as well; if not more and have found this site on their own accord without the aid of a cuck or culkold hubby because of their personal desires! :sex:

Not true... There are Married Ladies that enjoy Blk Cock just as well; if not more and have found this site on their own accord without the aid of a cuck or culkold hubby because of their personal desires! :sex:
Yup, I agree. Was an off the cuff response. Just kind of threw it out there. Definitely times have changed a lot, a lot of girlfriends have come around.

I took a B2W survey and the results were overwhelming; 0% of Black Men signed up to talk to a White guy.
I’m curious- did that survey also ask how many women signed up to talk to other white guys? I’m really getting tired of white guys sending me messages and getting offended when I don’t want to chat with them. One guy even went as far as to tell me that this site isn’t for me since I get annoyed by cucks messaging me 🤨 He also quickly accused many of the women on here of being guys pretending to be women AND of the black guys being gay 🙄

I am in awe of the lucky males who have a woman who wants to be fucked by a BBC and allow the submissive male to clean her after. I can not be varified but I assure you I am a bisexual male that loves this life style. I do not want to demean this web sire or the [people who contribute to it. You are all a very important part of human sexuallity. It is what it is.

I’m curious- did that survey also ask how many women signed up to talk to other white guys? I’m really getting tired of white guys sending me messages and getting offended when I don’t want to chat with them. One guy even went as far as to tell me that this site isn’t for me since I get annoyed by cucks messaging me 🤨 He also quickly accused many of the women on here of being guys pretending to be women AND of the black guys being gay 🙄
There are some White guys on interracial websites who reminds me of people who talk in a movie theater....
Look and enjoy, but could you PLEASE STFU?? 🤫

There are some White guys on interracial websites who reminds me of people who talk in a movie theater....
Look and enjoy, but could you PLEASE STFU?? 🤫
Haha- that’s a perfect example!! I think we could even go as far as some of them being like the people in theaters that bring their babies to the movies...that’s just not appropriate 🚫

Back