Are cucks ruining these interracial sex sites??

JonMwan

Male
I follow a bunch of interracial sex forum sites and I notice alot of the users are husband, sissies, or men with interracial cuck fantasies or alot like to pose as women with fake profiles. I think this ruins the sites because I go there to talk to women and hook up with women. I'm not homophobic, but I notice these men tend to lean bisexual or are gay. So, why dont these men go to gay interracial sites instead if they like bbc so much?

I follow a bunch of interracial sex forum sites and I notice alot of the users are husband, sissies, or men with interracial cuck fantasies or alot like to pose as women with fake profiles. I think this ruins the sites because I go there to talk to women and hook up with women. I'm not homophobic, but I notice these men tend to lean bisexual or are gay. So, why dont these men go to gay interracial sites instead if they like bbc so much?
I think it’s obvious they like their wife’s shared and many black Bulls have gotten the wives from cucks on sites like this.

I think its kind of like asking if fat unathletic guys who never played the sport, are ruining sports discussion sites. Like at a certain point, online forums have to be embraced by the larger world of wannabees to have any large following.

Imagine if SportsCenter was only watched by pro athletes.....

I wonder if B2W might consider creating a "Reference Verified" (or similar) classification of membership, that is one step beyond "Real Person" where members known to the admin to be "real" (real people, known to actually meet) vouch and certify for another member as a "reference" and that member gets a special tag like "Real Person" on their profile?

Some other swinging sites like SLS have "certifications" where friends can elect to write a certification on the member's profile to show they are real, and not just photo collectors ;)

Neither is perfect, but might help.

You might want to send a note to the moderators since there are sections on this site for cuckolding, for bi cucks, for extreme cuckolding. And don't many of the black men on this site rely on those cucks frequently for sex? and don't many of the women on this site rely on those cucks for their cozy white life so that they can have their secret black sex life? And I see lots of posts by black men here loving fucking these white men, especially in front of their wives for a little extra emotional pain infliction for their jollies?

It’s 50/50 for me. I’ve only talked to a handful of them and most of them seem nice and up for a genuine conversation. It’s the ones who immediately skip introductions and only want to serve you or want you to be their girlfriend that tend to be a little annoying to me. It’s a sex site primarily and I get that, but get to know each other first. Yeesh.

You might want to send a note to the moderators since there are sections on this site for cuckolding, for bi cucks, for extreme cuckolding. And don't many of the black men on this site rely on those cucks frequently for sex? and don't many of the women on this site rely on those cucks for their cozy white life so that they can have their secret black sex life? And I see lots of posts by black men here loving fucking these white men, especially in front of their wives for a little extra emotional pain infliction for their jollies?
They're most likely bisexual themselves, I'm strictly straight and only into the woman

I read a lot of these questioning the forum posts. I think about the state of things today and i get mad and a urge to laugh at the same time. Of course there's phony people on this forum. Name me one where there is no chance of that. Lies and deception is the name of the game is it not. Everyone who logs on to this thing, the internet is only a series of numbers and letters . Everything is reduced to that for transmission. It's a machine it only knows what the typist tells it. I'm a big breasted twenty-two year old blond, the reality is it might be a 12yr old girl or a fifty six year old bald man. Constant complaining about the phony posts solves or changes nothing.
Sound negative, not meant to be just a wake up call the potential is there because there is no way to verify 100%. Be thankful that there are far more people who are real, possibly not 100% honest. I mean little lies like cutting a few years off or adding a few to their age. Saying they're 145lbs when there 160. One that sometimes upset me, a guy claiming to be hung with a average cock. Upsetting because i told every guy i corresponded with size was not a priority. The guy claiming to be a woman, i get it that as some have said before makes their ******* boil. I have a vision of those guys with a busted nose if they had the nerve to meet a guy they'd told that crap.
The upside is there are real people, I've met hundreds over nearly thirty years in the lifestyle and even now. People in my area who I've met on line with similar interests. I think of all those i might have never met if i had let the liars stop my exploration of the possibilities.

Back