Bleached or unbleached?

Bleached or unbleached?

• Bleached

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Unbleached

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters
In brasil it's just as simple as looking for "skin care professionals in my area"

It's that easy
I suppose local aesthetics and preferences have a big role to play here. For example, tanning is perhaps a big business in North America and Europe but not as much in Brazil.

Public service announcement....these are not pics of me or anyone from the site....they are just visual representation distinguishing between the two... can't believe I have to explain that seeing as my profile clearly states "verified" male with plenty and i mean plenty of media smh

I don't know if many men pay attention or have a preference for a sexy white woman's asshole to be bleached or not. I can imagine that if they were conscious about it they'd prefer it to be bleached. But I guess the kink and freak in me loves that ass to be unbleached.... natural so to speak

Bleached

View attachment 6827539
Unbleached

View attachment 6827540
I remember when this was a pretty big thing to do. I had a few friends admit to doing it including my roommate at the time but it was never something that I bit off on so count me in with the natural crowd.

Back