Rise of the Latina QOS

rustyshackleford

Male
Gold Member
From
IL, US
So I started this thread to discuss the increasing number of Latina QOS in the lifestyle. I don't just mean Latinas getting with Black men since that's been going on as far back as I can remember lol, but actual QOS Latinas. I'm interested in spotlighting as many Latina QOS as possible be they celebrities or even better yet content creators. Pics vids or social media accounts of Latina QOS is what I'm looking for. The Latina's QOS commitment doesn't really matter she doesn't have to be Black only. Even if she has a hubby or bf that's not Black as long as she's generally known for preferring Black men or making QOS content she still counts. I'm also interested in hearing everyone's opinion of why we're seeing more Latina QOS.

Giselle Montes 🇲🇽
If you enjoyed the two videos I posted of Giselle Montes then perhaps you'd like to join me in convincing her to do more interracial content. Just drop a message on her Twitter or Instagram accounts. With any luck she might soon be showing off a qos tattoo just Mei Cornejo.

Back