J_piper

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
Good afternoon everyone. 30 year old nasty black bull and aspiring content creator here in North Carolina looking for a hot wife, QOS, or single woman to meet. Will travel to South Carolina and Virginia as well. Also looking to maybe get into the amateur content scene and shoot some videos if you are up to it. I am verified on here but will also share pictures via telegram, Kik, snap, or phone. Any women down just hit me up here and let’s meet

Attachments

• IMG_4519.jpeg
    IMG_4519.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_4818.mov
    16 MB
Last edited:
Good afternoon everyone. 30 year old nasty black bull and aspiring content creator here in North Carolina looking for a hot wife, QOS, or single woman to meet. Will travel to South Carolina and Virginia as well. Also looking to maybe get into the amateur content scene and shoot some videos if you are up to it. I am verified on here but will also share pictures via telegram, Kik, snap, or phone. Any women down just hit me up here and let’s meet
Good lord your fine as hell.

Nice

Back