• Unbleached

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters

Kslaybbc

Male
Real Person
From
AL, US
Public service announcement....these are not pics of me or anyone from the site....they are just visual representation distinguishing between the two... can't believe I have to explain that seeing as my profile clearly states "verified" male with plenty and i mean plenty of media smh

I don't know if many men pay attention or have a preference for a sexy white woman's asshole to be bleached or not. I can imagine that if they were conscious about it they'd prefer it to be bleached. But I guess the kink and freak in me loves that ass to be unbleached.... natural so to speak

Bleached

Screenshot_20240121-123459~2.png
Unbleached

Screenshot_20240121-123630~2.png

Last edited:
Something I finally have experience with. I absolutely bleach. It's a confidence thing. Having a """"clean""""" looking butt (not that it's not clean otherwise, you get what I mean) is absolutely a confidence booster for me personally. And say what you want but I have noticed a change is reaction from when I bleach and when I dont my in husband.

Something I finally have experience with. I absolutely bleach. It's a confidence thing. Having a """"clean""""" looking butt (not that it's not clean otherwise, you get what I mean) is absolutely a confidence booster for me personally. And say what you want but I have noticed a change is reaction from when I bleach and when I dont my in husband.
Let's see the difference babygirl

Well you know confidence is sexy asf so it bleaching makes you feel sexier than by all means keep doing you

Back