Are cucks ruining these interracial sex sites??

I live in the Netherlands. There are transgender, crossdresser, whores, sissies castrated, not castrated, blacks, white Asians. Whores, transgender, shemales, sissies people are sitting in the windows of red lanterns. No imagination is needed, everything can be seen. And yes, we in the Netherlands do not have curtains on the windows.

Last edited:
This site has a tiny amount of members, so low that its statistically insignificant. Most the posters are not even the involved in the lifestyle and ones that are just want some fun. Your delusional nonsensical rants about some BNWO are laughable.

Lots of black women are marrying white guys these days, especially the more educated and successfully ladies. Its just part of diversification of society. Overtime the number of pure bred whites, blacks and other races will decease and the bloodlines get diluted.

Distribution of wealth is the ultimate barometer of a races success or decline and in that area Asians are licking everyone’s asses.
Kicking

Snoop Dogg Lol GIF

There are far too many men on here, using a female profile, it's not a good look
Report them. Staff will look into it and determine if there's evidence of that being the case and change the profile to male until they've verified their gender.

For all the ******* people talk about this site, the staff here are generally very responsive and helpful but this isn't a fulltime job. They can only remedy issues they know exist.

Just like my husband. In the bedroom, he likes to be submissive and obedient. He's an alpha male outside the bedroom.
what gives him is "Alpha" status outside the bedroom?? literally almost every woman on here thinks their man is some kind of alpha lol lol... no one wants to own the fact they are beta or their man is non-alpha. why?? doesnt mean hes less. its just a personality trait. there are also sigma, gamma males, etc.

Without cucks there is no requirement for bulls remember that
bullshit!! :ROFLMAO: ... a womans desire for black dick doesnt go away cause youre out picture. women always find a way to get what they want, its just you being the cuck is probably more convenient but doesnt mean women would stop being attracted to black men

in my opinion (not facts)... i think cucks are ruining them, as well with social media sex culture. it wouldnt be so bad if many of these cuck men just admit to being bi/gay upfront without hitting on straight men. the problem is many of these cucks catfish, try to deceive you into chatting or dating them, or try to test you sexually. many cucks make it about them and their needs and forget this lifestyle is about the woman at end of day.

ive had couples say "but my wife will be satisfied if i suck your cock, she wants to see me humiliated". Like no. Then thats a mental/emotional aspect yall need to work out as a couple and discuss advertising for gay/bi bulls instead. so its not so much theyre destroying it just cause, but its all the deception you cucks are doing to finesse straight men.

You might want to send a note to the moderators since there are sections on this site for cuckolding, for bi cucks, for extreme cuckolding. And don't many of the black men on this site rely on those cucks frequently for sex? and don't many of the women on this site rely on those cucks for their cozy white life so that they can have their secret black sex life? And I see lots of posts by black men here loving fucking these white men, especially in front of their wives for a little extra emotional pain infliction for their jollies?
By "cozy" i think you mean rich. not every white male is rich and not every black male is in poverty. i would go so far to say the majority of white men are not rich. majority of all of us and i do mean all of us, fall into the range of the Middle Class.

My hubby loves being a cuck and giving up control. Sexually behind doors his preference is being submissive but outside the bedroom he is very much an alpha.
another woman whos conviced herself her man is an "alpha" :ROFLMAO: ... so if majority of men in this world are alphas (cause i hardly hear a wife/gf to admit their man is anything other than outside bedroom) how we get anything in this world done if were all Chiefs and Commanders? where we getting foot soldiers from lol lol?

😂😂
I think we all know that true bulls are in a class by themselves, and not all black men are bulls. A true bull carries himself differently in most aspects of their life. There is a difference between being with a bull and being with a black man, and yes, I have first hand experience with both. It may be different from your experience, but isn’t this world different for everyone?
"bull" is a deragatory ******* term that many intelligent black men in this lifestyle dont like used when referencing us. but interested to hear what your personal definition is for both

Lots of reasons in this thread as to why I'm laying low until we have time and energy to check out the site more together. I realize people aren't here to talk to husbands, and the more I have around without her, the more it looks like I'm a phony.

I am a MWM that enjoys the exploits of couples and women that are in the life style. My wife iss not into any of this and so I find relief through the lives of others. I try not to be a bother to any one. I respect the alpha male and beta male as well. The women are on a pedistal in my mind. I can see the pleasure they get when submitting to the bull. just saying.

I live in the Netherlands. There are transgender, crossdresser, whores, sissies castrated, not castrated, blacks, white Asians. Whores, transgender, shemales, sissies people are sitting in the windows of red lanterns. No imagination is needed, everything can be seen. And yes, we in the Netherlands do not have curtains on the windows.
Well, a lot of bullshit for you do have curtains on your windows except the Calvinists - ha, ha! :devil:

another woman whos conviced herself her man is an "alpha" :ROFLMAO: ... so if majority of men in this world are alphas (cause i hardly hear a wife/gf to admit their man is anything other than outside bedroom) how we get anything in this world done if were all Chiefs and Commanders? where we getting foot soldiers from lol lol?

An alpha males does not have to be a leader or chief. Many fairly ordinary guys are alpha by nature. Sexuality doesn’t align with peoples day to day personas. It is also very common for powerful men to be very sexy submissive sexually. Sex is often a release from the real world.

My hubby confident and alpha outside the bedroom but sexually he is submissive. He literally never backs away from confrontation in the real world.

Cringe...

These women dont even know what an alpha is if their husband are pretending to be a women and want bbc more than the wives

Back