Your family knows?

My sister knows that my wife and I are a cuckolding couple. The first time our black bull visited our house he and my wife were on our bed with him pounding my wife making her become very verbal she was oohing and aaahing telling him ooh fuck me harder oooh yeees sooo good ooh give me your black cock oooh fuck me harder oooh yeees , I was naked watching them and masturbating. My sister has a key to our house and had come in without us knowing.
She heard us upstairs and made her way up to our landing without any of us hearing her until she said oh my god . She caught us all with Del our black bull’s cock deep in my wife’s pussy me with my cock in my fingers masturbating.
So we had to explain our lifestyle.

Last edited:
My family found out hardly surprising. They heard all bout sammy in end we moved to get way froom all the gossip and rumours that were without doubt true nd they would have done eventually not helped by her total lack of discretion once I gave her the go ahead to see who she wanted to

We lived in a small village and once people found out we were the gossip for a long time
Once she knew she could fuck anyone she wanted, she just did what she wanted despite me asking she try be descrete
she would go into bars and pubs where she was known and that sort gossip goes round like wildfire not a lot you an do and being hooked on it I couldn’t do much about it

That’s very imipramine to my itution he w Ewing guy lot younger than her and he didn’t care who knew she became infatuated in him nd they would be like couple she was going everywhere with her almost like.a couple and one first to her was my brother who stirred it all up making it become very public gossip, I lot mt temper one night with the cocky little fucker nd ended up dumping him on his ass one night in front of a bar full of people, worst thing I ever did

While my older sister was on college, she has dated black guy. I remember couple of times she was dressed like slut while he was at our place. She had a short black dress, it was so short that I could notice her white thongs. Also I noticed how he was looking at her. I am curious has he fucked her in our home.

My sister knows that my wife and I are a cuckolding couple. The first time our black bull visited our house he and my wife were on our bed with him pounding my wife , I was naked watching them and masturbating. My sister has a key to our house and had come in without us knowing.
She heard us upstairs and made her way up to our landing without any of us hearing her until she said oh my god . She caught us all with Del our black bull’s cock deep in my wife’s pussy me with my cock in my fingers masturbating.
Is she in this lifestyle now?

My sister knows that my wife and I are a cuckolding couple. The first time our black bull visited our house he and my wife were on our bed with him pounding my wife , I was naked watching them and masturbating. My sister has a key to our house and had come in without us knowing.
How did she handle it

All of my family knows as I not only have been cuckolded but also totally feminized. I live my life as a girl 24/7. My parents always thought I was gay anyway (even though I wasn't) so it came as no surprise to them that I have been cuckolded, femininzed by my wife and her boyfriends, and date only men.
Would love to hear more about you and your wife.

hello everybody. my wife had her first bbc in january 2023, since then he fucks her regularly. and my wife starts to get addicted to BBC. But until 15 days ago, no one in our family knew what was going on, but my wife's cousin was here at our house the other day with her boyfriend. and she ended up telling my wife that her couple isn't doing very well, so then my wife told her cousin that she's being fucked by a BBC. Her cousin laughed and was amazed. I ended up telling my wife to try to convince her cousin to get fucked by a BBC too. and I think my wife is working on this with her cousin. To be honest with you, it's true that my wife's cousin is very hot and deserves to belong to the BBC.

hello everybody. my wife had her first bbc in january 2023, since then he fucks her regularly. and my wife starts to get addicted to BBC. But until 15 days ago, no one in our family knew what was going on, but my wife's cousin was here at our house the other day with her boyfriend. and she ended up telling my wife that her couple isn't doing very well, so then my wife told her cousin that she's being fucked by a BBC. Her cousin laughed and was amazed. I ended up telling my wife to try to convince her cousin to get fucked by a BBC too. and I think my wife is working on this with her cousin. To be honest with you, it's true that my wife's cousin is very hot and deserves to belong to the BBC.
You and your wife are more in love from when she have a bbc?

Back