Your family knows?

I am a wannabe cuck who confessed my IR cuck fantasy to my wife before we got married. Had ZERO intention of our family ever knowing, but….

I created a cheat sheet for my wife explaining what made my fantasy so hot, and included suggested things I wanted her to say to me while we play. Didn’t skimp on details about BBC etc. I folded up the sheet and put it at the bottom of my underwear drawer. We went away for the day and my in-laws watched the ******* at our house. When we get home her parents are more nervous than normal. When I get to our bedroom I notice that her mom did our laundry including my underwear. She’s was old school, foreign born Catholic and pretty nosy. I’m pretty sure my in-laws read it. They were never rude, or mean or really stand offish to me but there was a somewhat awkward vibe for a while.

My wife’s sis started being more friendly and engaged with me and always gave me a nice hug and a kiss when we would see each other. Strangely her sister brought up a movie she had seen with her husband that my wife and I saw as well. “Sorry to Bother You.” I found it really quite strange but my sister-in-law said she “really liked it.”

If you are unfamiliar with the movie, it’s about a 20-something black man in Oakland who joins a telemarketing firm. He’s having a rough go of it until he learns that if he speaks “white” he absolutely crushes it. He’s moving up in the company. But the owner of the company is a twisted, racist, freak. The black men are really just property and get exploited. I forget the details but I think they inject them with something that turns them into half horse, half men….these horse men have enormous, gigantic black cocks that hang nearly to the ground. If you asked me ahead of time if I knew anyone who would like the movie I’d be stumped (it’s pretty out there and heavy on symbolism), but if you asked me ahead of time if my sis-in-law would like it I would LOL and ask, “are you fucking kidding me? Ms devout Catholic? No freaking way.” Her husband looked a little anxious but didn’t really weigh in. Maybe she totally got and appreciated the symbolism and the deeper message and put up with the giant black cocks. Or maybe my mom-in-law told her what she read and that was her way of telling me the fantasy turns her on. No way to know.

Lastly, my wife’s bro is very tech saavy and I was having computer issues. He had my laptop and being an idiot I forgot to erase my browsing history. I was panicked, but nothing I could do. He never said anything but again there was an uncomfortable vibe for a while. One time he was over helping me fix our bathroom sink, and in the trash was an empty box of Magnum condoms. He made some quick, awkward joke but I had no way to comfortably respond. He either thought, all outward appearances to the contrary, that I was packing some serious pipe, and didn’t want to knock up my wife (can’t remember when this was) or we had someone else who we played with. I had those condoms because my wife’s first BBC toy was made from a material that caused her irritation so I would put a magnum condom on it and lube it up.

I think it’s about 90% likely my wife’s par-ents and siblings know about my fantasy.

My sister dated a black man. She told us he wanted to meet the family but said she had a racist brother so that was a no go…I think she was only fucking him because well, you know but she never admitted to it. I like to think she was taking his bbc all the time and coming all over it. I used to love listening to her fuck her boyfriends through the air conditioning vent. Hearing her moans turned me on and made me want to watch her get blacked.

My sister knows that my wife and I are a cuckolding couple. The first time our black bull visited our house he and my wife were on our bed with him pounding my wife making her become very verbal she was oohing and aaahing telling him ooh fuck me harder oooh yeees sooo good ooh give me your black cock oooh fuck me harder oooh yeees , I was naked watching them and masturbating. My sister has a key to our house and had come in without us knowing.
She heard us upstairs and made her way up to our landing without any of us hearing her until she said oh my god . She caught us all with Del our black bull’s cock deep in my wife’s pussy me with my cock in my fingers masturbating.
So we had to explain our lifestyle.
Anyone have a fantasy thats growing to have someone you know find out or walk in?

Your family knows you are a cuckold ?
Our family’s don’t know that my wife fucks black men, but all the friends of her Bull know shes married and he shares my wife at times with them. My wife’s has joked many times how black guys have a lot bigger cocks then white guys, but not that she’s knows personally just told that by her girlfriends who do fuck black guys. Only me and my wife knows she really is fucking black guys herself. For us it works but if she came out with everyone that would be fine with me, but up to her not me to take it there.

All of my family knows as I not only have been cuckolded but also totally feminized. I live my life as a girl 24/7. My parents always thought I was gay anyway (even though I wasn't) so it came as no surprise to them that I have been cuckolded, femininzed by my wife and her boyfriends, and date only men.
So you are gay!

A lot of Her family knows, and are very involved in our poly Family-type group......my Wife/Mistress trained most of them to be Dominants over us white boys in the Family......She also invited my ex-wife and ******* to participate in Dominating us.....She is VERY much into humiliating me, any way She can...

Except for my mom, our families didn't know until about five years ago. We had two "leaks" on social media in a short period of time. Not many people saw the explicit photos, but word of mouth ended the secret. Both times were by people we had trusted for years, but we had stopped participating in the lifestyle with them and they couldn't accept it.

Several years ago, at my husband's suggestion, we tried to set up my mom with the dad of a black guy we knew, but she got cold feet at the last minute and backed out. Her loss :)

Except for my mom, our families didn't know until about five years ago. We had two "leaks" on social media in a short period of time. Not many people saw the explicit photos, but word of mouth ended the secret. Both times were by people we had trusted for years, but we had stopped participating in the lifestyle with them and they couldn't accept it.

Several years ago, at my husband's suggestion, we tried to set up my mom with the dad of a black guy we knew, but she got cold feet at the last minute and backed out. Her loss :)
That's unfortunate

Back