Wives who want it but...

Yes I’m recovered now stev has gone to his office so wot happened yesterday was as much of a shock to me as it was for him

Long, great thread topic

This quote you made is very powerful
“I see who she really is sexually!”

You will definitely see that....

For some men this is an amazing turn on and they love it. For some men, it makes them feel inadequate and jealous and it usually begins a process of not having sex with your wife because you know you are not good enough.

If you have no problem with your wife showing immense pleasure, thrill, excitement for another man, then there will be no regrets

If your relationship and sex life is already good and you both still yearn for each other....there won’t any regrets.

But if you don’t have these fundamental things in place....the “fire of this lifestyle” might burn your house down (relationship and sex life)
. Always warn. " Are you ready for her to be a whore for BBC ?". If not then walk away from this

It’s Chel here stev loves me to have pleasure this was not a plan it happened we both love it and I’m repeating Friday evening into Saturday morning with the same 6 that gangbanged me plus Cody the young bull that joined rod one of the evening guy ,

Cody have 3 young mates coming with him and 4 others joining them at 10-10/30 I’m not sure of there meaning they won’t a all- nighter

Any ideas will prepare me
Thanks

Chel, I think we are all shocked by the live details we were getting last night of your all day gang bang.

Would you agree with this comment by Will for those questioning entering the lifestyle

“Are you ready for her to be a whore for BBC ?". If not then walk away from this”...

I enjoyed it and so did my hubby for us both it was a shock in the deep end so to speak
It was my first bbc except for a blow job with one of the guys from yesterday

I rolled over me and I just was unable to get enough, never felt like this before and to prove to me I won’t this permanent I’m have the same guys around Friday night along with Cody’s friends and these guys won’t it to be a all- nighter as they say in the text,

Is this like doing 10 year but getting out in 5?

Unless you know more about this I’m a novice well we both are

. Other women who have

This is the thing, she knows a number of female friends that have been with black men. 2 of them in particular are good friends and they have both said the same thing..their dicks are too big and uncomfortable. Yet the first friend was with her black boyfriend for 2 years and the second friend keeps going back to the guy even though they have split up. Which begs the question - when women say a dick is too big and uncomfortable, is that female code for "damn what a fuck that was"?

This is the thing, she knows a number of female friends that have been with black men. 2 of them in particular are good friends and they have both said the same thing..their dicks are too big and uncomfortable. Yet the first friend was with her black boyfriend for 2 years and the second friend keeps going back to the guy even though they have split up. Which begs the question - when women say a dick is too big and uncomfortable, is that female code for "damn what a fuck that was"?

I enjoyed it and so did my hubby for us both it was a shock in the deep end so to speak
It was my first bbc except for a blow job with one of the guys from yesterday

I rolled over me and I just was unable to get enough, never felt like this before and to prove to me I won’t this permanent I’m have the same guys around Friday night along with Cody’s friends and these guys won’t it to be a all- nighter as they say in the text,

Is this like doing 10 year but getting out in 5?

Unless you know more about this I’m a novice well we both are

It’s a known fact when u fuck and enjoy the body seems to want more of the same. How many orgasms did u have? Or u stopped counting. Anyways u got a good fill :))

You laugh a lot. What point are you trying to make? You bash other people providing their input yet you fail to realize you are just as bad and irritating. Seen you do it many times. What is your endgame?
So now I can’t laugh at stuff I fine funny and amusing? It just happens there are a lot of posts on here that a funny to me. Get over yourself and your endgames.

Any females with experience care to share their thoughts?

Lisa is clearly overwhelmed by her desire for Black men and BBC. But she is dealing with issues that stop her from trying it. Guilt. Religious issues. Upbringing. I see who she really is sexually! So two questions. 1) who else finds themselves in this situation? 2) who has been here and knows how to get her to the next level?
Same situation. Welcome to the club.

Back