Wives who want it but...

I was very much like Lisa in my 20's. I'm almost 32 and it wasn't until 25 that I shed the religious guilt and it wasn't until 28 that I really allowed myself to be a sexual being and indulge my desires. For me, it was very much about a patient partner that would propose things but let me call the shots when I was ready. Since I was able to be in control and act on my own timeline, I gave the green light when I was ready. It sounds cliche but a lot of this is a journey, not a destination. I'm still exploring.
Realshit.

i re

i really don't understand how religion enters into this discussion, either
I got to agree with you, it has to be the being faithful part of the wedding ceremony, I know of no religion that is specific about sex between male and female that mentions race at all.

Lisa is clearly overwhelmed by her desire for Black men and BBC. But she is dealing with issues that stop her from trying it. Guilt. Religious issues. Upbringing. I see who she really is sexually! So two questions. 1) who else finds themselves in this situation? 2) who has been here and knows how to get her to the next level?
Reading your words it sounds as if the desire for this is about 85% yours. It is possible that she's only saying what she is because it pleases you that she speak about it. Seems like she's given you plenty of reasons why she won't, Perhaps YOU SHOULD BACK OFF,and see if she brings it up again. If not keep it your fantasy. Tricking or pushing her into it in most cases will end up badly.

well do not let her watch this site since most of the vids are of men who think women should please them. Women can fuck whoever they want and not much a man can do about it but the woman needs to feel desire and the men on this site do little to make most women want to fuck bbc. Oh ******* on my cock baby and show me how much you enjoy gagging on it. How many vids show a man warming a woman up by kissing and touching and then licking her? Why would any woman want to fuck a man who does not want to do what is going to make her feel hot

How exactly did you deal with it? Are you still religious? I'm sorry, I'm curious, not far from Jeff City, you can inbox me if you want..
I am still religious but have had to come to terms with my sexuality vs what is expected from a good Catholic girl

Lisa is clearly overwhelmed by her desire for Black men and BBC. But she is dealing with issues that stop her from trying it. Guilt. Religious issues. Upbringing. I see who she really is sexually! So two questions. 1) who else finds themselves in this situation? 2) who has been here and knows how to get her to the next level?
Let me tell you something nobody gets more pussy in the community than that American church pastor! Church folks are getting it in more often than the average person frequenting a bar!

I am still religious but have had to come to terms with my sexuality vs what is expected from a good Catholic girl
so how did you bring Catholic, how did you go and be so filthy and slutty ? I’m not trying to insult you I think you are extremely sexy and hott .

Back