Wives who want it but...

Curiosity killed the cat (the conservative attitude). The more they see, the more they experience it (bringing fantasy into bedroom) and (experiencing the big dildo with the fantasy). The more the sex is lackluster between you two, it’s only a matter of time.

The question is - “Are you ready?”. If sex life is lackluster it the lifestyle will dominate the bedroom. If your relationship is not good - this is not going to help.

Make sure you understand all the variables before you jump.

Damn Poker4me, you’ve put some thinking into this. If your sexlife is not great, a woman is going to want BBC sex more than sex with their husband. It’s simply how things work. If something gives you amazing pleasure and something else gives me 20% of that pleasure - how do u go back to that 20% with any excitement?

If your sexlife is good to great with your husband, you are more selective with the lifestyle because you still love your sexlife with your husband.

That’s what I’ve been calling - “don’t let the dessert compete with your main meal”

If your main meal is lacking, you can’t wait for the dessert menu to come and you might just go to the restaurant just for the dessert.

I think it’s that simple

Here is my advice for those interested in the lifestyle....the lifestyle won’t change your sex life or relationship with your wife. Your lack of sex life and relationship will do that. This lifestyle and any alternative sexual lifestyle just EXPOSES your sexlife and your relationship for what it is - LACKING

Damn Poker4me, you’ve put some thinking into this. If your sexlife is not great, a woman is going to want BBC sex more than sex with their husband. It’s simply how things work. If something gives you amazing pleasure and something else gives me 20% of that pleasure - how do u go back to that 20% with any excitement?

If your sexlife is good to great with your husband, you are more selective with the lifestyle because you still love your sexlife with your husband.

That’s what I’ve been calling - “don’t let the dessert compete with your main meal”

If your main meal is lacking, you can’t wait for the dessert menu to come and you might just go to the restaurant just for the dessert.

I think it’s that simple
No. If you know the main meal is lacking, you won't go to that restaurant at all. ;)

If a man has great sex and an orgasm where he shoots his load, he may be satisfied and think well, thank you. And it takes some time till he will have recovered. A woman's sexuality is more complex than that. Typically when she has a great sexlife also her libido increases. She will become more playful and perhaps do things that she hasn't even thought about before. If you want a woman to start in "this" lifestyle you need to have a great sexlife as a couple first and add new elements (toys, ..., an additional "player", ...) in order to keep her libido grow. :)

An exception would be couples who have been together for a long time already and have found the partner for life in each other. It may happen, more often than not, that their sexlife changes over the years and at one point starts to cause problems. In that case a lifestyle including a third party or sex partners in addition can be advantageous for both without putting the relationship to a test, if both consent to such a lifestyle. ;)

In a situation, on the other hand, where a husband or boyfriend is boycotting the couple's sexlife on purpose in order to make his wife or girlfriend want more than they have sexually, the wife or girlfriend will be left frustrated instead, which typically has the effect of a decrease in her libido. She will feel less loved and less attractive as a woman. That's not something a loving husband/boyfriend will want for his wife/girlfriend and it is certainly nothing that will make her interested in any sexual lifestyle. In the long run it may lead her to cheating but not to start an adult lifestyle like the one discussed. :(

No. If you know the main meal is lacking, you won't go to that restaurant at all. ;)

If a man has great sex and an orgasm where he shoots his load, he may be satisfied and think well, thank you. And it takes some time till he will have recovered. A woman's sexuality is more complex than that. Typically when she has a great sexlife also her libido increases. She will become more playful and perhaps do things that she hasn't even thought about before. If you want a woman to start in "this" lifestyle you need to have a great sexlife as a couple first and add new elements (toys, ..., an additional "player", ...) in order to keep her libido grow. :)

An exception would be couples who have been together for a long time already and have found the partner for life in each other. It may happen, more often than not, that their sexlife changes over the years and at one point starts to cause problems. In that case a lifestyle including a third party or sex partners in addition can be advantageous for both without putting the relationship to a test, if both consent to such a lifestyle. ;)

In a situation, on the other hand, where a husband or boyfriend is boycotting the couple's sexlife on purpose in order to make his wife or girlfriend want more than they have sexually, the wife or girlfriend will be left frustrated instead, which typically has the effect of a decrease in her libido. She will feel less loved and less attractive as a woman. That's not something a loving husband/boyfriend will want for his wife/girlfriend and it is certainly nothing that will make her interested in any sexual lifestyle. In the long run it may lead her to cheating but not to start an adult lifestyle like the one discussed. :(

Well said.....

Lisa is clearly overwhelmed by her desire for Black men and BBC. But she is dealing with issues that stop her from trying it. Guilt. Religious issues. Upbringing. I see who she really is sexually! So two questions. 1) who else finds themselves in this situation? 2) who has been here and knows how to get her to the next level?
• Lets face it, women are every bit as curious about what 'having sex with others' would be like. Its a natural curiosity. And, the things you mention are often the obstacles that cause the issues with fulfilling those curiosities. And when you really think about it, aren't you glad your lady takes the extra effort to assess her logical resistance? What if she had NO logical resistance?​
• I'd think the first thing the two of you might do is determine IF her curiosity is more about penis size or about black men in general. After all, if its penis size, there are a lot more white men than black men with above average penises out there. Plus, there are a number of black males who have average to small penises ... they don't have an exclusive on large cocks market.​
• Often couples get in a rut with their sexual routines and it becomes boring after a few years. Sometimes couples don't put forth the same effort at sexually pleasing their partners once married and the ******* have come along. So, regardless if its a black male or a white male she's with the first time, the curiosity and novelty of that new experience is what makes the event so spectacular.​
So, if your wife has never been with ANY other men since marriage, don't limit her to just black males; find out if its more the novelty of the size of the cock, just a new sex partner, or specifically with a black male (but not necessarily his cock). Then encourage her to experiment with you by her side, so you can learn some new techniques; all us guys could always learn something new from other men, trust me.
And, if she i so convince that it is black males, simply because of their awesome cocks, do a bit more research on that. Black women will attest to the fact that not all black males are hung like mules. And if its black cock and size that you're convinced will only do, then by all means do it, BUT, do it together.
pic_FACTS-WeDon'tNeed2.jpg

For me it's guilt and shame and the risk of being found out and judged. I do this in secret so I know I am judged on here anyway, but the real risk is ending up homeless.

Sneaking around your husband's back is a indication that the two of you haven't developed a good communication relationship. Eventually, you'll get caught, you should accept that fact, and being homeless (if that's your concern) would become a reality. Obviously, your husband provides for you in a lifestyle manner you'd hate to lose, or you wouldn't have brought that up.
So, if you're gonna cheat, prepare a contingency plan first and foremost. Or, best to work on that relationship situation you have, and show him you're willing to explore more sexual relationship options. Just like a thief, who makes a living stealing, eventually you become careless or emboldened, and you get caught. Its just a matter of "when". The other option would to be to admit what isn't making you happy with your husband ... weight, neglect, work, routine sex boredom, etc AND then decided if its worth the work to correct that. If not, make your preparations to part ways admirably. Better than the ungodly expenses of divorce court, for sure. Costly AND embarrassing!
Think about it, what if he was cheating on you behind YOUR BACK ... how would you take that?

pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
You’re rite. Keep writing I luv ur logic
Thank you! Actually giving sound & logical advice isn't all that hard when one isn't directly involved in the situation. I can attest to some of the advice through past errors of my own. However, I'd never cheat on my spouse. We're a partnership, with liabilities and responsibilities, and we're better as a pair addressing them. Everyone, however, has to learn their "own way" I guess.
Oh, and thank you for the "follow" ... hope I don't disappoint you.

Thank you! Actually giving sound & logical advice isn't all that hard when one isn't directly involved in the situation. I can attest to some of the advice through past errors of my own. However, I'd never cheat on my spouse. We're a partnership, with liabilities and responsibilities, and we're better as a pair addressing them. Everyone, however, has to learn their "own way" I guess.

I enjoy you’re logic. I must admit I’ve been pretty loyal for over 30 years. However a woman seduced me and I got hooked. I still love my wife , but the sex on other side is a bit better. I guess because the other woman is younger. She is however getting fed up of just the sexual part. :))

I enjoy you’re logic. I must admit I’ve been pretty loyal for over 30 years. However a woman seduced me and I got hooked. I still love my wife , but the sex on other side is a bit better. I guess because the other woman is younger. She is however getting fed up of just the sexual part. :))

I have a little situation , a few years back a young woman seduced me. I got a bit used to her friendship. I’m still married , but Sumtimes this woman gets me in her possession. I know it’s difficult to satisfy 2 women. What should I do?

. Always warn. " Are you ready for her to be a whore for BBC ?". If not then walk away from this

Would you say that once you embark on this road, it’s a given that she will become addicted and a whore for BBC. Is there no middle ground. Is good BBC really so dangerous and moorish?

Would you say that once you embark on this road, it’s a given that she will become addicted and a whore for BBC. Is there no middle ground. Is good BBC really so dangerous and moorish?

More total silliness and fantasies on this site. Our lady has fucked over a dozen black guys (and many more white guys) and is a hot wife and is NOT addicted to any cock besides mine because at the end of the day or night she comes home with me.

A woman can be a hot wife and enjoy other guys without the 'black cock only' and 'addicted' nonsense.

Back