Wives who want it but...

What are her issues and reasons why she keeps refusing to (re-)enter that kind of lifestyle? Has she been with Black men before? And what kind of relationship do you have?

Without a little more information it is hard to give a good answer to your question. ;)

What are her issues and reasons why she keeps refusing to (re-)enter that kind of lifestyle? Has she been with Black men before? And what kind of relationship do you have?

Without a little more information it is hard to give a good answer to your question. ;)

She hasn’t been blacked yet. We have an amaxing relationship. I think she’s afraid of how this will effect it

Lisa is clearly overwhelmed by her desire for Black men and BBC. But she is dealing with issues that stop her from trying it. Guilt. Religious issues. Upbringing. I see who she really is sexually! So two questions. 1) who else finds themselves in this situation? 2) who has been here and knows how to get her to the next level?

We have a very similar set up. I think it's just a matter of time and trust. Needs to be thought of as something you both do together, not something she does alone that segregates you. Easier said than done, both of you getting in to that frame of mind..

The religious aspect of fucking Black men... wait, what do you believe in?
i can't think of one religion that i know of that would forbid sex with Black men. Does anyone know one? *confused*

Lisa is clearly overwhelmed by her desire for Black men and BBC. But she is dealing with issues that stop her from trying it. Guilt. Religious issues. Upbringing. I see who she really is sexually! So two questions. 1) who else finds themselves in this situation? 2) who has been here and knows how to get her to the next level?
Just email me! I can get to next level

. Lifestyle begins with a solid relationship or dont go there. Sounds like Lisa needs a change of "scenery" / enviroment to help her transition. A trip to the caribbean where sun and water are warm and black men are friendly and helpful. And let things take their course.

. Lifestyle begins with a solid relationship or dont go there. Sounds like Lisa needs a change of "scenery" / enviroment to help her transition. A trip to the caribbean where sun and water are warm and black men are friendly and helpful. And let things take their course.

Do black men tend to approach married white women in the Caribbean off the cuff, or are the ‘signals’ still required on the part of the couple?

I’ve thought of that. She’s tired of the all inclusive thing. I was thinking maybe Cali
. One step at a time. Has to be something you both want to happen. And Lisa knows you are ok with it. Then she has to meet the acceptable other guy. You need to decide if this will be a one night thing or more. With the black men , its about her having sex with a BBC and going Black. Otherwise , its about Hotwifeing which is a different situation.

Do black men tend to approach married white women in the Caribbean off the cuff, or are the ‘signals’ still required on the part of the couple?
. Its all very situational but white women alone are usually approached usually with casual conversation. Many of these men are very experienced, very smooth, and very successful with the white women. However , its also a huge help to them that many of these white women ( and couples ) vacation to these places for the purpose of having sex with the black men. Usually , they are far from home and activities will remain secret from local folks back home. Unless, of course, more folks from there vacation for the same reason or groups of women vacation together.

There are things we can’t know. And that is how she will respond after her first experience. Lisa has a tremendous sexual capacity. We both know the risks of opening her up to what a Bull can bring out of her
. Well. Some assumptions are valid. If she has a positive experience with perhaps several orgasms , she will probably want. More. If she finds sex with a BBC more stimulating , she will probably want more. If the Bull is very good , it will be lifechanging for her and she will be a changed woman. If she continues with BBC, the changes will become more significant , more pronounced , and perhaps more visiable and even noticeable. Ie. Clothes she wears. Missing bra or panties. Enjoys being in the nude. Etc

I understand. And of course the other side of that is how will I truly handle it. So once things start it will take on a life of its own. But truth is she deserves to be pleased. I’m not even close to capable.

Back