Wives who want it but...

Is it really possible for a woman who comes to love BBC regularly to also love her husband and still love having sex with him. Or is it one or the other? J is really fired up by the idea of trying BBC but is scared of losing our intimacy.

Hate to quote my own post but would be good to hear from people in the know..

I fully expect lisa to always love me. This is a sexual bond in our opinion. An Alpha Male can just create a bond that’s very separate, and very needed.

I was surprised today my wife had her 1st bbc gangbang for over 5 hours

Now one guys returned for the night I’m not sure how I feel about this and the guys mate is coming from London at 2 to help him with my wife

Lisa is clearly overwhelmed by her desire for Black men and BBC. But she is dealing with issues that stop her from trying it. Guilt. Religious issues. Upbringing. I see who she really is sexually! So two questions. 1) who else finds themselves in this situation? 2) who has been here and knows how to get her to the next level?

I understand her view. Once she has a little ******* before and gets the bull inside her she will be happy. Easy does it:))

She’s ok but I can’t believe she’s still going at it after 6 guy for over 5 hours then a break for 2 hours now 2 guys sharing for 3 hours and still going

Lisa is clearly overwhelmed by her desire for Black men and BBC. But she is dealing with issues that stop her from trying it. Guilt. Religious issues. Upbringing. I see who she really is sexually! So two questions. 1) who else finds themselves in this situation? 2) who has been here and knows how to get her to the next level?
This is something she needs to come to on her own, until she is able mentally she won't be as into it as she would be as a completely free and open person. Just give her time to come to the decision herself

Back