Wives who want it but...

There are things we can’t know. And that is how she will respond after her first experience. Lisa has a tremendous sexual capacity. We both know the risks of opening her up to what a Bull can bring out of her
. BBC and Fire have similiar qualities. Both can be consumming. Both demand great respect. Both need to be contained. Both serve important functions. For many women today , both are a necessary part of life.

I understand. And of course the other side of that is how will I truly handle it. So once things start it will take on a life of its own. But truth is she deserves to be pleased. I’m not even close to capable.
. How some couples come to explore this. However , more women just want black cock regardless of the husbands capabilities. Women have fantasys and today have more opportunies to make them real. Then it becomes a decision.

I was very much like Lisa in my 20's. I'm almost 32 and it wasn't until 25 that I shed the religious guilt and it wasn't until 28 that I really allowed myself to be a sexual being and indulge my desires. For me, it was very much about a patient partner that would propose things but let me call the shots when I was ready. Since I was able to be in control and act on my own timeline, I gave the green light when I was ready. It sounds cliche but a lot of this is a journey, not a destination. I'm still exploring.

I was very much like Lisa in my 20's. I'm almost 32 and it wasn't until 25 that I shed the religious guilt and it wasn't until 28 that I really allowed myself to be a sexual being and indulge my desires. For me, it was very much about a patient partner that would propose things but let me call the shots when I was ready. Since I was able to be in control and act on my own timeline, I gave the green light when I was ready. It sounds cliche but a lot of this is a journey, not a destination. I'm still exploring.
. Difficult to be everything to everyone. Reality show some husbands are just not good sex partners. Also true for some women too. More women today exploring. However. Nature expects women to procreate so there is a driving factor there as well. She only needs semen from any male to impregnate her and fufill natures demands

Lisa gets so sexually frustrated by me that it literally hurts her vagina! That’s just not right. It’s my responsibility to make sure she is pleased properly. Fully
. Unfortunate but for many couples thats just how it is. Divorces happen when men cant perform. Today alternative is the lifestyle with the assitance of other men. Sexual freedom opens new solutions.

Is it really possible for a woman who comes to love BBC regularly to also love her husband and still love having sex with him. Or is it one or the other? J is really fired up by the idea of trying BBC but is scared of losing our intimacy.

Set up, and pay for, a slutty-look glamor makeover for Lisa. Arrange a girl's night out, and a high-rent motel room, for her and some friends. Have a limo drop them off at a nightclub where a lot of black men attend. Nature will take its course.

Lisa is clearly overwhelmed by her desire for Black men and BBC. But she is dealing with issues that stop her from trying it. Guilt. Religious issues. Upbringing. I see who she really is sexually! So two questions. 1) who else finds themselves in this situation? 2) who has been here and knows how to get her to the next level?

Long, great thread topic

This quote you made is very powerful
“I see who she really is sexually!”

You will definitely see that....

For some men this is an amazing turn on and they love it. For some men, it makes them feel inadequate and jealous and it usually begins a process of not having sex with your wife because you know you are not good enough.

If you have no problem with your wife showing immense pleasure, thrill, excitement for another man, then there will be no regrets

If your relationship and sex life is already good and you both still yearn for each other....there won’t any regrets.

But if you don’t have these fundamental things in place....the “fire of this lifestyle” might burn your house down (relationship and sex life)

That’s not an issue at all. I just want to make sure it stays that way or gets better. Nothing else

Long, here is what I’ve seen. If you have a great relationship it only adds to the relationship. If seeing her having the best physical sex of her life but always wanting to have sex with you doesn’t bother you, it will not change the relationship; it might enhance it because you are doing this together and working has a team......

It’s the analogy I’ve been using. This lifestyle is like dessert. As long as the dessert is not competing with the main meal, it’s all good. How do you ensure that happens. Make sure the main meal is awesome.

When you go to a restaurant, the waiter always ask, “Do you have room for dessert”. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don’t. This is how the lifestyle is when you have a great relationship and sexlife. Sometimes you want dessert - sometimes you don’t but you always love the meal and experience at your favorite restaurant. That’s why you go

If your main meal sucks - then you want to go straight to dessert.

Good luck

I’m a Christian and not an advocate of this lifestyle but the above statement is the truth. If your relationship is good, this will not hurt it and can enhance it.

Safe to assume the hurdles you struggled to clear were the societal taboo associated with a women embracing her sexuality (and innate right to push the edge of her passion envelope) AND the societal disdain for Interracial.

What about those Married White Females who toil and seek the same sexual fulfillment, but do not want to jeopardize the general welfare of their children for their libido. That, overlayed with the religion and societal complexities makes theirs a tougher proposition......

Last edited:
Safe to assume the hurdles you struggled to clear were the societal taboo associated with a women embracing her sexuality and right to push the edge of her passion envelope AND the societal disdain for Interracial.

What about those Married White Females who toil and seek the same sexual fulfillment, but do not want to jeopardize the general welfare of their children for their libido. That, overlayed with the religion and societal complexities makes theirs a tougher proposition......

Good ******* man. Love intellectual post

Back